It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matter, energy and what we know of it and what we don't

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I went to Indonesia. End of April. Can't reveal specifically where yet. I think, no, I feel that the time will come but not at this moment.

The night before the flight my wife and I had been arguing over silly matters since morning, at it reached a crescendo at night as we were leaving a place. (again, the time will come, but not to make you to have the wrong impression, there's nothing really special about the place except the residents have a big heart and are very good people.)

I don't know what came over me, I just got really upset, hot with anger. I don't even quite remember what the trigger was but it was definitely something inane.

It was a travel group that we went to Indonesia with. On the way to the airport in the morning I was a having heart palpitations. I will explain this much later as it's not necessary for me to do so at this point of the, story.

At the airport the situation between my wife and I was tense. We had mini whispering arguments so that we don't make the others in the group uncomfortable.

The flight was relatively peaceful and calm. The pilot reported turbulence ahead probably 5 or 6 times yet there wasn't any. It was one of the smoothest flight I had been on.

My wife and I continued to spar even in the airport terminal when we landed. We argued even as we left the terminal.

Then I said something to her, "Do you realize that every time we fight, (this person, we'll designate this person as Person B) Person B smiles. It was really odd that as soon as I said those words suddenly she snapped out of the state she was in, being argumentative and the rest of the trip until today, we have not had a single argument. Not even a tiny one.

Now back to Indonesia, while we didn't argue with each other, we both were feeling pissy. We were hungry, we only had buns and muffins on the plane, and it was already 4pm then. That's why and it was because the group leader changed the travel agents plans to go to the hotel first.

On the second day both us woke up feeling fresh and more importantly, calm and at ease. It was the best wake up we've had. We had no trouble communicating with each other, it was almost like we could read each other's cue and immediately know what is being conveyed.

This is the woman I first fell in love with. Something in Indonesia had brought her back to me. I knew from the get go, before the fights started that it was worth enduring all the suffering from these inexplicable stupid fights. How I knew that I didn't know yet at the time.

The next leg of our trip was to a place that was immensely beautiful. I instantly had a good feeling the moment we stepped out of the train station. I love plants. The plants here were radiant, almost like it had a glow about it. Even the weeds were magnificent. It pulsed with life, I felt.

The following day the experience happened. The best I could describe it would be something like a spiritual awakening. I felt very different. It is hard to describe, but it was definitely a sense of serene calmness. Nothing upset me. Nothing at all. And I think I was smiling throughout the time.

There's more to this story but I will stop here temporarily to write the next bit on another notepad app.

In the next part I will write about a couple of strange events that happened to me in the past, before I met the woman that would end up being my wife, partner, soulmate.

And yes I will get to the part where it relates to all that current science knows about the universe regarding the subject title.
edit on 13/5/2016 by 5plus5and7withX because: Typo in thread title

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 5plus5and7withX

Ahem thanks I'm glad you got permission to tell us this.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

So, let me get this straight.

You went on a flight, had a barney with your misses, she smiled, bit of turbulence then some more quiet arguing.

Fascinating!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Why don't you just write the story?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
While my past willingness to follow threads like this has led to extreme disappointment, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and hear what you have to say.

If people you know and love will be at risk if you are too specific, then practice writing out the situation beforehand and ensuring you cannot be identified by others who wish you harm.

Good luck.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Haha.

Good thing you had no expectations going in.

Will you wait for part two?

He didn't even connect the child custody issue yet.

I'll be on your side if no one gets to the point in maximum 3 more posts.

Wanna take bets?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I think we are being strung along and to what end I do not know, but hey I'm entertaining it.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I give you a star as I'm leaning towards your side.
When I was scared out of my wits I told my story in one chunk so no one could edit me or stop me.. And so I put the entire thing behind me. All at once.

If we had bet I'd probably owe you money.

I stand by my patience of course.

Let's see haha.

+5 more 
posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This is the Gray Area. The member has a story to tell, in his own way. You can take it or leave it. It may be something or it may be nothing but, if we mock, we might miss out on other interesting tales as other members might be reluctant to share their stories.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Bookmarking for later reading

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Ahem thanks I'm glad you got permission to tell us this.

I am glad as well.

I was going to post what I had started writing on the notepad but I feel I should change course slightly before continuing. I will post quote and post a link to a NASA article that directly relates to what I will be writing about later on.

More is unknown than is known. We know how much dark energy there is because we know how it affects the Universe's expansion. Other than that, it is a complete mystery. But it is an important mystery. It turns out that roughly 68% of the Universe is dark energy. Dark matter makes up about 27%. The rest - everything on Earth, everything ever observed with all of our instruments, all normal matter - adds up to less than 5% of the Universe. Come to think of it, maybe it shouldn't be called "normal" matter at all, since it is such a small fraction of the Universe.
science.nasa.gov...

It's 3am here at the time I am writing this. I feel it is time to rest. There is no longer any imminent danger. For background, here is the link to my introduction thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

By the way, does anyone have recorded data or knows how to get the data from www.ssd.noaa.gov... between 12th May 0800 HRS UTC 0 to 13th May 1200 HRS UTC 0. Also between 8th May 0000 HRS UTC 0 to 8th May 1500 HRS UTC 0? Specifically the HIMAWARI-8 Imagery on the infrared enhanced channel AVN?

I did something. Yesterday evening. Not passive or on the offensive but just a critical strike in defense towards something I felt was coming at about 4pm, don't remember exactly and did not record the time. And also today, mostly in passive mode throughout the day. I only managed to get a few glimpses of the imagery about 7pm or so and what I saw was very odd. I'm sure eventually I will understand what that meant. Was not able to save the odd data because I was at my lawyers office and it was not appropriate to gather satellite infrared data then.

I think I will have a number of moral dilemmas in the times to come. I hope my will is strong enough to listen to my heart and gut so I don't mess this up.
edit on 13/5/2016 by 5plus5and7withX because: Clarity.

edit on Fri May 13 2016 by Jbird because: added ex tags
extra DIV

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I heard the "strange sky sounds" exactly when the Japanese? Satellite lost its data for that time period.. Someone supposedly saved the data and it looked like solar wind was pushing on earth magnetosphere from the wrong side. I didn't find this out until later but the most intense "wind" was when I heard the sky noises..

I'm wondering where this is going.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

I heard the "strange sky sounds" exactly when the Japanese? Satellite lost its data for that time period.. Someone supposedly saved the data and it looked like solar wind was pushing on earth magnetosphere from the wrong side. I didn't find this out until later but the most intense "wind" was when I heard the sky noises..

I'm wondering where this is going.

Interesting. I wonder what that means. I've had a week of unexplained things going on, things I do that don't make sense but somehow it really felt that it was what I had to do. And too many coincidences where I feel something, I act upon it with the faculties of my mind and the effect I intended happened. Something about energy I suspect. Some quantity, I don't know the percentage, of that mysterious unknown energy astrophysicist call dark energy, because they haven't shone a light in it. Should just call it unknown energy. That's more accurate.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

ha ha ha
this is funny!

to the OP.
when you were arguing maybe you should give your wife some "mary jane" to chill..

ha...
well i have lower iq and I can make unapropriate comments sometimes.
: )

(posting just to read further, it seems interesting, but you are a bit dramatic, haha )

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Tell your story, but I suspect that it only matters to you and for most others will be a waste of energy.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I think I understand what you're describing as I've experienced similar. Jet lag and equatorial sun has an almost psychotic effect, kinda like sleep walking with an overload of sunlight. But I understand you haven't told your whole story yet so I'm not judging, just sayin'.

STM
edit on 13-5-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

If you don't mind me asking..
How are you sleeping these days?
How are your energy levels?

And thirdly can we have more of your story?
It's a bit vague so far and I predict it will stay vague. That's ok, but can we get the next chapter?

Hope all is well.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Good day to all. I'm forecasting a sunny day in most of Malaysia today.

I haven't wrote the rest of my story yet. Real life takes precedence; housework, work itself, errand, etc. Instead I'm going to talk about my day, and maybe a few bits about the last few days because I need time to figure out how best to write the next part, which section of the timeline of my life I should write about, what I should divulge and what I shouldn't. Know that this is all still related to the topic. I will get there. It's a big topic. And I have to be careful not just because I do not intend to reveal my identity, but also because I'm going to write about my (still incomplete) understanding of energy.

Look at it this way: when we figured how to split the atom we got nuclear power. It generates electricity benefiting the lives of many but we also made the atom bomb. I'll leave it at that and now will write about my day so far. It still relates if you have the understanding that I direct this post to. This post is not for everyone, but just certain people, with certain qualities.

I'm a night owl. I can't really sleep because my mind is constantly thinking. I was thinking a lot yesterday. I slept very late but somehow I woke up early and was calm and energized. Ready to start the day immediately.

I had been having a running nose since 6th May. I've tried everything the doctor prescribed and all I could get over the counter. A little bit of background on my physiology: medication that states side effects include sleepiness or drowsiness work in reverse for me. I had no idea why and had not before until just a couple days back met anyone with the same condition. Well maybe I have but I wasn't looking for that, lets call it "the awakening", prior to to 8th May. I didn't know what questions to ask.

Anyway my day today. after waking up and doing housework, I decided to go to the my regular clinic and consult with a specific doctor because it is time and I know she can give me the exact antibiotic that will work. Since the previous doctor's visit I had taken chlorpheniramine, pseudoephedrine, herbal remedies for it and it still won't go away.

Before two days ago I knew it was not bacterial not just because I felt it, but also because aside from running nose and occasionally it blocks my sinus (have had a sinus problem before most of my life) for short periods, the mucous was clear and that's a pretty good indication that its not quite bacterial. Plus I was perfectly fine, no sore throat, no headaches, nothing uncomfortable or debilitating.

Now about the people I've met since the awakening, who have the same physiological characteristic as me of not getting drowsy on sleepy on medication where that is either a side effect or specifically to cause it. They tell me they'd have to take double or triple dose for it to have any kind of effect. One individual said he'd read the doctor's instructions for how many to take a day and when, add it all up and just take the whole lot for the day in one shot. Sometimes if he feels he needs to he'd take everything in one shot with no negative effects. Nothing, Properly functioning human being. And the symptoms will dissipate and he'd be cured very rapidly.

My mind started to think about it in many ways and yesterday I gave it a shot after carefully considering it with all my faculties and the answer that popped up in my mind, and gut was "do it", and it was clear, no emotion. So I double dosed on everything throughout the day and still nothing until that night and this morning. Finally. The mucous had a tinge of yellow in one nostril, and a tinge of brown from the other. I looked at it and thought, 'interesting. I can go to the doctor now, tomorrow morning.'

So she gave me dexchloramine for the running nose, 1 2mg tab 3 times a day after meals, and cefuroxime 250mg twice a day after meals. I asked her if I could double the dose for the antibiotics and she said first application yes but the next just follow the instructions and make sure to complete the medication.

After the visit to the doctor I drove around a bit around the block. Driving, when there's no traffic or at least its not peppered with people who are not quite mindful, has always had a calming effect on me. Not that I wasn't calm, I was quite relaxed, but I intended do be even calmer so I can understand for sure what to do with the medicine. Drove around, ended up at a fruit shop, no reason whatsoever, decided I should go in, looked around and I picked a Chinese pear (Pyrus pyrifolia), to eat half of it after eating a slice of bread with peanut butter. That's what I felt I should do. Then when I got back home I went straight to the Asian pigeonwings (Clitoria ternatia) and selected 5 flowers to add into the flower tea + fruit pulp + the ground up medicine (I doubled the anti-histamine dose) I know I have to make. It was going to be unpleasant tasting for sure, because I would have to drink it very slowly, swirling it in my mouth before it goes down my throat. I thought I should add a tablespoon of honey, no harm, to make it a bit more palatable.

Suffice to say now I have no running nose, or sinus malfunction, I feel good but I know I need to take the antibiotics still. How exactly, time will tell.

Ok I'll stop now because have to get going for an appointment with my lawyer soon. I repeat this again: This post is not intended for everyone, in fact this entire thread is not intended for everyone except those with certain qualities and circumstances. And I direct this message to you with the qualities and circumstances I have picked inm y mind, to the scientists, lay people with an interest in science, intelligence service staff and others who work for powerful people, if or when your boss ask you to work on what I will divulge in this thread, you will not be able to, one way or the other. Period. End of discussion, no choice, I mean it!

Link: en.wikipedia.org...

No explanation. If you understand, you understand. If you don't, you don't.

Peace, calm and harmony,
557x
edit on 14/5/2016 by 5plus5and7withX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Hi and good morning. I see you answered my questions.
Thank you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join