It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid liberals.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BLee8127

No I'm not. I'm pissed the **** off...because of people like you young women have to be scared to go in a restroom now because some pervert might be lurking...ALL BECAUSE YOU SUPPORT TRANS RIGHTS

Dude, calm down. You're over reacting.

First of all, Gays and Trans people don't have Special Rights. We all have equal rights under the law and that's it.

The fact is there aren't any laws that say anyone has to use any certain bathrooms. Could you go in the ladies if you wanted legally, yes, because there is no law against doing that in and of itself. It's a social norm that makes people go in the correct bathroom.

No special laws have been granted to trans people to use bathrooms. A law was made so they couldn't be restricted from a bathroom. That isn't a new law. That's an old law about civil rights saying they can't be discriminated against. That's all.

(I should note that now there is special laws for some people regarding these bathrooms. But it is the one made by conservatives mandating that people use the bathroom of their birth gender only. I have no idea how they plan on enforcing that though and it's only a few places.)

Letting Gays marry isn't special either, it's the same right that everyone of legal age gets as well. Not special or extra.
edit on 14-5-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BLee8127

You didn't read the original post apparently..

My original post says I do not want men in the girls bathroom...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Really. Stfu about the bathrooms already. If it actually becomes a problem then we can tackle the issue. The only time there's pervert in a bathroom is when a closet homosexual Republican politician meets up for a blowie from his intern. I'm really tired of reading about people's transgender bathroom fantasies. Talk about being distracted by non issues. This is the ultimate. The dumbing down of our society continues.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Well lucky you!!!!!!!! Men aren't in the WOMEN'S bathroom unless the line is way too long and we're dying to release our urine. Notice how I highlighted the word "women's". It's because your brain attempts to use language that pushes the pedophile narrative. Adult men, adolescent girls. See what you did there? You're simply afraid and desperate. It's a non issue. Man up and piss where you gotta piss. You can handle it. You can bet that your kids won't be violated.

Nothing to see here folks. Find yourselves some real problems to cry about. You know exactly what to do as you are autistic and care for nothing except complaining.
edit on 15-5-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread, but how about we just remove stall walls AND the bathroom walls and make the restrooms open air? Maybe just enclose in glass like a giant fish tank? Problem solved?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Here's a question: why were bathrooms segregated in the first place? What was the reasoning for it?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join