It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Gives Sweeping Guidance to Schools on Transgender Students

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Like a broken record.

We are not a Democracy. We are a Democratic Republic.

Majority DOES NOT rule.

Bill of Rights, 1 has the same clout as a million when it comes to Equal Treatment/Equal Rights.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

POS POTUS? Does that mean a piece of s**t POTUS?

Honest question, I'm not American.

Anyway, I deny that right you think you have. Is it a human right to have privacy in the bathroom? Maybe. Maybe many peoples do not have that right. You may always have enjoyed that right, but not all peoples do. My people does, but not all peoples do.

Mark well, I don't blame you. I too enjoy a water toilet. But it is not sustainable.
edit on 20-5-2016 by MorganMorgan because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2016 by MorganMorgan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MorganMorgan

Yes POS means piece of $hit. And in the USA, we enjoy using restrooms provided for each of the two sexes. This provides privacy from the opposite sex. We have enjoyed this and we pay for this. It has become the normal and expected everywhere we go. To take that away from the vast majority, is wrong.

Hell...even when camping the girls go in a different place than the boys.
edit on 5/20/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I don't agree with you. It's hyped up paranoia.

There are predators. There will always be predators.

Transgender is real, and I will not deny them Equal Treatment - - - out of fear someday, sometime in the future, some man is going to be a predator.

You can disagree all you want... It is not a "fear that someday will happen"... Haven't you noticed that it is happening?...

Transgenders are mentally confused. Puting MEN who are mentally confused in restrooms with women and children is to put women and children at higher risk of violence...

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

I don't agree with you. It's hyped up paranoia.

There are predators. There will always be predators.

Transgender is real, and I will not deny them Equal Treatment - - - out of fear someday, sometime in the future, some man is going to be a predator.

Transgenders are mentally confused.

Transgenders are not mentally confused. They know exactly who they are.

You closing your mind to facts and medical information (which has been provided) is your choice.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You are closing your mind to the one study conducted for 30 years which looked at the behavior of 324 transgenders who went through sex reassignment. The study clearly states.

Long-Term Follow-Up of Transsexual Persons Undergoing Sex Reassignment Surgery: Cohort Study in Sweden

Cecilia Dhejne,
Paul Lichtenstein,
Marcus Boman,
Anna L. V. Johansson,
Niklas Långström,
Mikael Landén

PLOS

Published: February 22, 2011
dx.doi.org...
Conclusions

Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

Link

Even people in the LGB movement are saying this will put women and children at higher risk of violence... Why can't you see that? It is happening...

edit on 20-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Freija has already addressed this study from Sweden, more then once.

There have been changes and updates.

The new study is expected out this year I believe.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Tempter

From your link:

The American Psychiatric Association, publisher of the DSM-5, states that "gender nonconformity is not in itself a mental disorder.

The same papers claim that if you have ever had a strong emotional reaction to any outside influences, you HAVE exhibited signs of a mental disorder.

Ever gotten mad at that guy who cut you off in traffic and yelled at them?

Ever gotten angry with your kid and yelled?

Ever been lied to by someone about something important and gotten upset?

Ever gotten angry because someone disagreed with you?

Then according to the DSM-5 (not me) you have exhibited symptoms of a mental disorder. Two problems with that ... the first being that psychiatry and psychology is more of an art than an exact science (have you ever met anyone that had the proverbial picture perfect life? Neither have I) The second problem is that the diagnostics are set up in such a way that they are intentionally able to be used in an arbitrary fashion and enforced similarly.

If he/she/it looks like a woman, it is very likely that very few people will ever know or care ... but the fact remains that the way the law is set up, it can be arbitrarily "interpreted".

(post by Captainpepper removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

edit on 25-5-2016 by MorganMorgan because: (no reason given)
Am I supposed
to answer here?
edit on 25-5-2016 by MorganMorgan because: green

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
im transpecies and demand the school provides me a litter box meow

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trutherfiles

Do we really need anymore of this ignorant nonsense?

NO.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Where will this lead us to next...

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trutherfiles

Do we really need anymore of this ignorant nonsense?

NO.

What? you don't believe he/she/it/sheir/ze/etc, etc,etc,etc,etc,etc has a right to to his/her/sheir/etc,etc,etc,etc litter box?

You need to go through indoctrination school, I mean gender sensitive class and understand that everyone, even those you disagree with have a right to their own litter boxes.

Here is an example of a cat who is trapped in a woman's body.

Like her, there are many others. So you don't believe we should provide litter boxes, and other cat , or dog, or whatever other animal related materials these people consider themselves to be?

Humm, i wonder if there are people who are trees trapped inside a man/woman's body... What happens when you put cat or dog people and tree people together?...

edit on 28-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

So you don't believe we should provide litter boxes, and other cat , or dog, or whatever other animal related materials these people consider themselves to be?
No. Nor should transexuals require separate or "special" public facilities.

edit on 5/28/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
No. Nor should transexuals require separate or "special" public facilities.

But those people don't agree with you. They feel uncomfortable going to women, or men's bathrooms. So, you are saying those people don't have rights like transgender people?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

a reply to: awareness10

I got a better idea. We should have a bathroom separate from the rest with a sign "Bigots only"... for the bigot crowd. NOW the problem is solved for everyone.

Gotta love when someone has to pull out the bigot/sexist/racist/etc line to stop any speech that doesn't agree with their opinion or agenda.

Nice tone you're setting for the future discussion the country needs to have about these issues.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

They have the right to use existing facilities.
edit on 5/28/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyrrho

a reply to: awareness10

I got a better idea. We should have a bathroom separate from the rest with a sign "Bigots only"... for the bigot crowd. NOW the problem is solved for everyone.

Gotta love when someone has to pull out the bigot/sexist/racist/etc line to stop any speech that doesn't agree with their opinion or agenda.

Nice tone you're setting for the future discussion the country needs to have about these issues.

What would you call those who use laws for discrimination?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Heck, pets are getting their own restrooms as well. Why shouldn't furry people, cat, people, dog people, etc, etc, etc,etc, have their own public restrooms?

New York's JFK airport unveils new pet bathrooms for travelers with furry companions looking to avoid an in-flight accident

JFK has opened its new 'pet bathrooms' for travelers accompanied by their four-legged friends
The new facilities mark a trend in nation-wide pet bathrooms in airports
'Pet relief facilities' allow travelers to let their pets go to the bathroom without having to leave the airport and go through security a second time
The new facility is a 70-square-foot room in JFK's Terminal Four

By Associated Press and Dailymail.com Reporter

Published: 08:24 EST, 30 April 2016 | Updated: 20:03 EST, 30 April 2016

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Humm, i wonder how much money we have to spend to create restrooms, and locker rooms for every person who has different mental disorders?

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join