It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Gives Sweeping Guidance to Schools on Transgender Students

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This guy somehow managed to be a bigger joke than Bush. He had to put some effort into that but he got it done.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: solongandgoodnight
This guy somehow managed to be a bigger joke than Bush. He had to put some effort into that but he got it done.

Why?

Because he's standing up for Equal Treatment/Equal Rights of a minority? And doing something about it.

Oh, and Obama is currently #18 on the Brookings list, "W" Bush is #35.

www.brookings.edu...
edit on 15-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
My question is simple.

How were transgendered people going to the bathroom last week, last month, last year?

This is a phony issue, one I can't believe my more conservative friends are endorsing. This is a made-up issue promulgated by conservatives and the White House to distract us from actual issues.

Let people pee!

To be 100% honest. The white house only came out with this guideline because school districts have been asking for guidance on how to deal with this issue.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How about we make 4 sets of bathrooms. Male & female - Penis & Vagina. That way those with identity crisis can use the male & female one. While those who aren't confused choose the penis vagina one.

Problem solved.

Honestly this whole thing is ridiculous, and in the end its about morals which are being thrown out the window.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I vote we have 3 sets of public restrooms: male, female, and bigots. That way, the people who think transgenders and gays are "icky" can have their own bathroom, and everyone else can pee in peace.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Ah "bigot", where have I heard that before. Political Correctness much? If you are not moral, you are part of the problem, and worse than a bigot. I'd rather be a bigot 10000 times than to allow a freak go to the bathroom with my 8 year old Daughter.

A man seeing my daughter naked? What kinda of sickos would allow that? Pedophiles, which is far worse than a bigot.

edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 16 May 2016 04:42:25 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 16 May 2016 04:42:25 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I'm sorry, do pedophiles never go into the men's room, where little boys go?

(post by SoulSurfer removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Yeah, okay. I proved how your argument falls apart, so now you cry shill. Go ahead and take the easy way out.

(post by SoulSurfer removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
People are Rising Up . We out number them 99-1. If people want to speak up, you all better start organizing mass protests. This is happening across the nation.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Here is something else that is happening.

Rev. Dr. William Barber's remarks from the historic anti-HB2 rally outside the North Carolina General Assembly in Raleigh, NC. Afterwards, the crowd marched into the GA building and conducted a mass sit-in both inside and outside the office of the North Carolina House Speaker. Fifty-four people were arrested.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
The illuminati has programmed people into "identifying" themselves that way. There IS no identity issue. It is called a Mental Disorder.

Also, how dare you ENFORCE on us what we dont want? I am a private person, and I don't need a woman to see me naked. I don't need a grown man to see my 8 year old daughter naked. This was all orchestrated through Television and psychologically proven. (bombard someones mind 24/7 with gay/transgender ads, and they become convinced.

Psychologically it takes 21 days to change a habit if the human mind is bombarded enough. MK Ultra is the name of the game.

All that I stated here are facts. You called me a bigot earlier, this is a classical PC argument to get the person to feel guilty. It is called Mental RAPE. You rape people with your non-logic and immorality. In the end this is not about rights, it is about Morals vs Immorality.

Again How dare you rape people's minds and call them a bigot? Classic, and its been over done. A man will NOT see my daughter naked and the moment a man with a penis gets near my naked daughter he will have a bullet waiting for him. END OF STORY. And millions of americans feel the same way.

It looks like this is WAR. So lets meet in the battle field.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
California Man Dressed as Woman Busted for Videoing in Ladies Bathroom

A Palmdale, California, man wearing women’s clothing was arrested in a Lancaster Macy’s store after he was seen in a women’s bathroom. The man was allegedly videotaping women in the bathroom. Source

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

A Palmdale, California, man wearing women’s clothing was arrested in a Lancaster Macy’s store after he was seen in a women’s bathroom. The man was allegedly videotaping women in the bathroom. Source

So...basically a guy tried to do what everybody is so worried about happening and he got arrested for it, since he was breaking the law.

Huh. Fancy that.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Not a transgender.

OR the most unsuccessful transgender ever. More likely the first observation. Just a pervert doing pervy things, just like there always has been just like there always will be. Just like no law will prevent. But, as Shamrock6 observed, he obviously got caught for the crime. Not the crime of being in the women's restroom....the crime of being a perv.

All the sickos molesting kids in restrooms are men dressed as men. If you want to be cautious about a group, THAT would be the most reasonable place to start.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie

Not a transgender.

OR the most unsuccessful transgender ever. More likely the first observation. Just a pervert doing pervy things, just like there always has been just like there always will be. Just like no law will prevent. But, as Shamrock6 observed, he obviously got caught for the crime. Not the crime of being in the women's restroom....the crime of being a perv.

All the sickos molesting kids in restrooms are men dressed as men. If you want to be cautious about a group, THAT would be the most reasonable place to start.

This was in 2013 - - just FYI

Before the Transgender bathroom paranoia.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Jason Pomare, 33, was arrested over the weekend of May 11, 2013

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Clear priorities of the democrat party. Years ago we had asylums for mental health and these transgender whatevers were dealt with. It solved this issue and also the other mental health issues with drugs and guns.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join