It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Masqueraded as a Spokesman to Brag about Himself to Media Outlets

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Oh God, here we go again with you Hillary supporters. Everything against her is a vast right wing conspiracy.

Wait a minute, though... Here's a thread against Donald Trump and YOU are acting as though it's pretty much a left-wing conspiracy, by implying that both political front-runners are not held to the same standard. You say this:

Because it's Trump. All other candidates from both sides are pristine, you know.

So, aren't you actually the one guilty of that?

You suggest that my bias against Trump is a result of "blind hatred", when the strongest emotions I can muster for him are repulsion and pity. You're suggesting a double standard and suggesting that a "blind hatred" would color my opinion of Trump. Let me assure you that my opinion of Trump comes purely from my observations of the man, and is well-informed, not "blind".

Your conversation is all over the place, whether it be talking about other liars, their supporters, or my reasons for posting this. You haven't once addressed the fact that Donald is every bit the liar and crook that he accuses his opponents of being, which is the point of the thread.

He IS a politician. He's sucking up to The GOP and any pretense of him being an "outsider" has been crushed. He is every nasty thing that he accuses others of being.

a reply to: Pinke

It's not the act of talking himself up to others that I take issue with. It's his denial and dishonestly about it today.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Right, and we're supposed to care? Liberals don't care what Hillary did a few years ago, but pretend to care about something Trump did in his early years?

There are many liberals who don't like or support Hillary so you're rationalization for why you don't need bother caring isn't valid.

It's also invalid because two wrongs don't make it right. It doesn't matter what someone else has done as a comparison. OJ killed his wife in cold blood, does that mean it's ok for you to do that now since he did it too???
edit on 13-5-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
There are some very fishy things with this story.
abcnews.go.com...

The Washington Post said it "obtained the recording from a source who asked to be identified only as a person with whom Carswell shared the microcassette of the call shortly after the interview."

"I don't know anything about it. You're telling me about it for the first time and doesn't sound like my voice at all. I have many, many people that are trying to imitate my voice," he argued. "You can imagine that and this sounds like one of the scams, one of the many scams. Doesn't sound like me.”

Then there’s the kicker: Carswell said that she never shared the audio recording, musing that the audio obtained by The Washington Post could only come from one place.

This could be a scam/smear job by the Washington Post. As mentioned, this week Trump discussed investigating Washington Post/Amazon tax fraud.

There are many Trump impersonators out there.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
This could be a scam/smear job by the Washington Post.

Or, as your source suggests, it could have come from Trump himself.

“It comes from Trump,” she said.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

So... you think Trump gave this recording to the Washington Post?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I have no idea... Carswell said that. Again:

Carswell said that she never shared the audio recording, musing that the audio obtained by The Washington Post could only come from one place.

“It comes from Trump,” she said.

Might he send it in, hoping to cause some sort of uproar? I wouldn't put it past him. But I don't have a clue what really happened.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You guys will just lap up the antifreeze because it's sweet.
edit on 13 5 16 by IridescentPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

So... you think Trump gave this recording to the Washington Post?

Yes, its news cycle bait. They are biting it hard. Can't wait till he starts parading around this John Miller guy. Every controversy he has setup himself then he delivers a counter punch when it starts to look bad.
edit on 13-5-2016 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IridescentPhoenix

Excuse me? What does that mean?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Oh God, here we go again with you Hillary supporters. Everything against her is a vast right wing conspiracy.

Because it's Trump. All other candidates from both sides are pristine, you know.

You haven't once addressed the fact that Donald is every bit the liar....

Thanks for proving my point. My first reply to your thread stated:

Trump a liar? Undoubtedly. There'll be numerous skeleton's in his closet exposed between now and November 8. Lying is a prerequisite to run or hold the office of POTUS. Name me one president, except George Washington, who could never tell a lie.

You are in fact so blind, or willfully ignorant, you didn't even bother to acknowledge I said as much.
edit on 5jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Hahaha! That was great. It's not hard to see how he became a billionaire.

Trump knows how to play the game, because that's exactly what it is.

Oh, and he's winning.

soulwaxer

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

This guy gets it!

Thanks for that, loved it!!

soulwaxer

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Wolf the bolshevik is going on and on and on about this on CNN.

What pathetic journalism.

Makes no difference if Trump had a little fun impersonating himself back in 1991 as an ambitious businessman.

How about that leftist plant start digging into Shillary?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

and?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: UnBreakable

The question is not weather there are skeletons or not the question is will he won up to them.

True leadership is about taking responsibility.

Something Hillary and Bernie won't do.

Trump is the master of not taking responsibility even for things he says days before. He always claims he did not do it or say and when you show him proof he goes into tantrum. With Trump everything is everybody elses fault. It is the same line he sells his supporters, everything is somebody elses fault. Trump is the poster boy of the no responsibility era.

As for the OP, this is not surprising. Trumps only cares about one thing and that is himself. Everything he does is about making himself look good.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: UnBreakable

The question is not weather there are skeletons or not the question is will he won up to them.

True leadership is about taking responsibility.

Something Hillary and Bernie won't do.

Trump is the master of not taking responsibility even for things he says days before. He always claims he did not do it or say and when you show him proof he goes into tantrum. With Trump everything is everybody elses fault. It is the same line he sells his supporters, everything is somebody elses fault. Trump is the poster boy of the no responsibility era.

Please link me to the responsibility Clinton has accepted for her mass transgressions.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
trump was right about one thing...

he could shoot someone in broad daylight and his trumpers would still vote for him

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
trump was right about one thing...

he could shoot someone in broad daylight and his trumpers would still vote for him

Depends entirely on who he shoots, really.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
If Hillary Clinton did this you’d hear all kinds of stuff

Trump could commit mass murder and his blind followers would justify it.

Trump lies and lies and lies and lies

…and his supporters will justify anything he does and says.

Its starting to get ominous and sinister and dangerous that a liar, deceiver like Trump is being defended by so many people.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

This thread isn't about Hillary. There's plenty of those threads. Stick to the topic. Donald lied. He lies all the time. Anyone who listened to this knows it's Donald. A forensic voice analyst confirmed that the pitch of the voice are identical.

This isn't about hillaries misdeeds. It's about the Don the Con.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join