It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows woman being beaten while crowd watches

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

I choose to do stuff like this and this to help me with some of my darker issues. I am not socially awkward but I tend to spend an awful lot of my spare time doing those things, and like Mr. Thorogood I drink alone while doing well most of the time. Maybe you should start making violent comic books too, it really does help me and I am beginning to learn that it brings people to me that I want to be around me and all that other BS just doesn't seem to matter anymore.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

that is some good work you made, if i ever feel overly energetic ill try to post some things i did as well. george thorogood is a constant companion here. i cant draw so that wont do for me. im good with a knife and if it slips i dont really have any kind of pain my hands dont really have any feeling in them im just glad they still work

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Just saying bud maybe it will help, Im an angry welder by day and an evil illustrator and furious boozehound by night, its good for the soul

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

i feel like that all day too, i think i get it, its ok to be like this?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Yeah man it is because its who you are, you will be worse if you try and be someone else as long as your not going crazy for no reason.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

some days i think i am crazy, sorry but dont try to judge me when you dont know me. thanks trying to comply with society is really exhausting. i scare myself more than anyone else so i hide. guess im more of a coward than anyone else
edit on 13-5-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Bystander effect. Maybe don't shoot the aggressor but three men could restrain the guy and stop the violence. Until the situation resolves. But. Humans are as humans do.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I can't believe all of the men in here that wouldn't step in to help if they witnessed a woman being beaten by a man.

Your lives, your choice of course. But,

edit on 15-5-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: tigertatzen

you got brass. thats something i admire the hell out of.

i should add; my wife is 4'11". But she pulls the same stuff you do and people just listen. i think its because they know she is someone's mom and they are afraid. lol

Thank you.
It was pretty funny afterward because one of the cops asked me how in the hell I managed to make that big, angry man stand on the other side of the road and just wait for the police to come and take him to jail. I told him I just pointed my finger across the road and told him to go wait there, and he did, which is the truth.

He looked at me and said, "Ma'am, if I could I'd hire you to come to my house and get my kids in line, because it just took six deputies to put that big boy in the back of the car just now." Lol!

I wondered why all of the deputies kept staring at me...that explained it. I think in actuality it was the shock of having this little chick in high heels just come tearing up in a fast car out of nowhere and start telling him what to do. Reality hadn't kicked in yet, lol. I'm really not all that scary.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I'm really not all that scary.

Um.
Your story belies that.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent

it pisses me off more that people can just sit there and watch it happen without trying to help

For me it's like...that's somebody's daughter, or mother, or sister, you know? And I think, what if that were my daughter or my mother (or brother, son...anyone)? I would damn sure want someone to jump in and help them if they're in trouble. Standing by and doing nothing is basically the same as saying what they're doing is acceptable. Even worse, there are people who stand there and FILM things like that.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I'm really not all that scary.

Um.
Your story belies that.

Hahahahaaa OK well, maybe I'm a tiny little bit fierce.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join