It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who cares about Christianity?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Part of "end times" involves a one world religion which will be Islam.

So then, you're anxious for billions to be even more deceived than they already are, and for billions of people to die?

BTW have you not seen the Pope kiss and admire the Quran.

For me, it's no different than kissing any religious text. They are all grand deceptions, but especially the ones who are "the only way to god."

Carry on.

Am I anxious? No I only have my eye on the finish line and it can be seen. Many see it as well! Is that to cryptic? Those who know the Abrahamic religions know that all three religions (Jews, Muslims and Christians) agree that there will be an "end time" scenario. Why as you call religion a "Grand Deception" the Illuminati are whispering and planning the VERY PLAN of an "end time" scenario as they chuckle amongst themselves.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
2070 is coming, cyborgs will be your masters.

We do away with your kind.

Countdown to exterminate the human race.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Klassified

I think I see the point of this thread now.

He is complaining about Islam taking over and believes that it will eventually be the one world religion and the reason he believes this is because his belief system teaches that a one world religion is part of God's plan.

He wants Jesus to come back and knows this "one world religion" is a precursor to that but he is complaining about it taking place even though he secretly hopes it will.

So basically he is faking his outrage whIle on the inside he is smiling and giggling because he wants it to happen.

It doesn't make much sense but I guess that's the point: to feign outrage.

You are 98% correct. WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

Except for the part bout faking and I am not smiling, I am sincere. Why? Have you ever seen a senseless death? Maybe in a movie or in real life. I know you LOVE to bitch about everything when it involves religion so close your eyes and count to ten and scroll down.....

One of my favorite NT versus is when Jesus says his children die due to a lack of knowledge.

Another words.....because they are ignorant something like your post on this thread.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

how many of the "witches" that were burned at the stake were christians?
how many catholics have been killed by protestants?
how many protestants were killed by catholics?
and how many plots have been uncovered to blow up that dome?

Are you talking about today in the 21st century?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

how many times have people on these boards claimed that "they aren't christians"?
a guy leaves a disabled women stranded in her broken down car claiming that he felt that was what god wanted him to do, and well..... "He wasn't a christian"... reading these boards you'd think that there a lots of people out there who think they are christian but aren't.
and, it's not the muslims in america that are trying to get their door of the gov't and show preference to them, I am seeing christians doing that. continually pecking at that separation of church and state that was what took the power away from the churches to go around killing those that they didn't believe were christians and trying to enforce those christian beliefs onto the people. no one could ever convince me that if they actually succeeded and everyone in the US was a believing christian, their next step would be to decide just what dogma was proper and what wasn't it, and all those who weren't following that dogma, although practicing their brand of christianity according to their beliefs would have to change their views, or face the consequences.
just like what is happening in the muslim world now. maybe, just maybe God is letting this little scene play out in these faraway lands as a warning to the christian world of what some of their desires will lead to?

or maybe the power behind the antichrist is more like a sickness that has infected all the abrahamic religions.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

THen you better get fanatic about that belief in science because, make no mistake, Muslims ARE fanatic about their beliefs and they do not at all care about your sense of superiority or what you believe or think you know. They will kill you just like they kill us.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Are you saying all Muslims? Because I don't see "some" anywhere in your post.

I'd say Christians are just as fanatic about their beliefs and have killed people in the name of Jesus before.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

a reply to: TheTory

When I hear of beheadings I think of Islam, not because I believe they are the only ones who do such things but because that is the narrative that is being pushed in the West constantly.

And no, the West is not better, it is just as corrupt as any other part of the world, if not moreso. Would you be willing to say that Christianity has a lot to do with its failings? If not, why?

Where do you live? If it's in the West, then why? If it's worse than anywhere else, you ought to have left it. If you haven't then you are a hypocrite.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Are you saying all Muslims? Because I don't see "some" anywhere in your post.

I'd say Christians are just as fanatic about their beliefs and have killed people in the name of Jesus before.

A Muslim has a stronger faith in his belief than a humanist has in science. Anyone who is willing to kill or die for his belief has a stronger belief and is therefore willing to go to much greater lengths than someone who is not.

So, those muslims who kill or die for their beliefs, when they come as they say they will (and if they are willing to kill or die which they have demonstrated themselves to be many, many times), will they be met with equally fanatic humanists?

Because, if Christians are dying out, then it is humanists and only humanists who will resist. Christians at least might be willing to defend their beliefs with their lives, either killing or dying, as you keep belligerently pointing out. But it seems you humanists are too "evolved" to do that much.

So what will you do? Fold like a house of cards? If so, what does that say about your beliefs then?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

except that, they will be fighting for their "God", on our land, killing our loved ones...
we will be fight for our land, our loved ones, our survival!!
your christians can't seem to be able to bear the cost of a fine if their beliefs contradict the obamacare birth control mandate.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

except that, they will be fighting for their "God", on our land, killing our loved ones...
your christians can't seem to be able to bear the cost of a fine if their beliefs contradict the obamacare birth control mandate.

The mandate is unconstitutional. Find me the part in the constitution that says the government has the ability to punish people for not engaging in commerce.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You will?

You aren't fighting very hard now.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Klassified

I think I see the point of this thread now.

He is complaining about Islam taking over and believes that it will eventually be the one world religion and the reason he believes this is because his belief system teaches that a one world religion is part of God's plan.

He wants Jesus to come back and knows this "one world religion" is a precursor to that but he is complaining about it taking place even though he secretly hopes it will.

So basically he is faking his outrage whIle on the inside he is smiling and giggling because he wants it to happen.

It doesn't make much sense but I guess that's the point: to feign outrage.

That's about sizes it up, I would say.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

right now, no one is threatening the life of my loved ones, matter of fact, ain't really feeling that threatened in any way. there's all kinds of could bes, might bes, out there but a could be or might be doesn't call for that kind of fighting, does it? I mean, is having to fill out a simple little form attesting you belief that birth control is evil really a fight worth wasting your energy and resources for? as far obamacare being unconstitutional, I happen to agree... but that is beside the point.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
History has show us that every religion comes to an end. I would not really worry about people converting to Islam because those are far and few. The trend has been in the western world at least that people are moving towards Deism, New age type beliefs and Atheism. So it is looking like the big three (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) are set to be no more in the western world at some point.

Might just be as well if you ask me. None of those three religion are native to Europe or the western world. They all come from the middle east.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
How did the OP go from churches being empty with a few being replaced by mosques to the entire world being overrun by Islam within 10 years? I think we will be lucky if humanity even survives the next 10-50.

Fun read, nonetheless.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
3NL1GHT3N3D1, When Jesus Comes it is not a Caliphate.

dogstar23, Do a Quranicm hadith and traditional teachings of Islam study of the 12th Imam. He is entirely equal to the antichrist of Christian theology. so they could never be the same when they are opposites. Actually try about 90% of the worlds population gets killed off during the Great Tribulation and most of it is their own fault for not repenting under the kingdom Gospel and to fear and glorifying God under the Eternal Gospel (not gospel of the Grace of God during that time).

windword, You can tell who is and is not by what they say they believe and don't believe especially when it comes to the word of God.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

you obviously need a haircut. Fricken hippies...

What have you got against hippies - your grandchildren would probably still be fighting in Vietnam if it wasn't for them. But then again short hair makes for intelligence

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: woodwardjnr

THen you better get fanatic about that belief in science because, make no mistake, Muslims ARE fanatic about their beliefs and they do not at all care about your sense of superiority or what you believe or think you know. They will kill you just like they kill us.

Well they will have to get past some seriously tough travelling folk who are strong Catholics before they get to me and I'll be dead soon anyway with my body being donated to harvest any organs that may be of use to others and brain donated to medical research, so excuse me if I'm not crapping myself about muslims.
edit on 14-5-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Wow tis is a tough one Alex... Who cares about Christians?
Who is Christians!
Correct!
people and nonsense for 400 Alex...

for what its worth, Im not one and thank no god for that.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join