It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White men killed more American police

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
White men killed more American police than any other group this year, but conservatives won't address the facts

Something's afoot, though, on why we're not hearing much about this shocking increase in the number of officers who've been shot and killed so far in 2016. Sadly, I think I have the answer.

Seventy-one percent of police who've been shot and killed this year weren't murdered by black men with cornrows or hoodies. They weren't gunned down by Latino gang members in low-rider drive-bys. Those stereotypes would be too convenient. Instead, 71% of police who've been shot and killed so far in 2016 have been killed by good old-fashioned white men

Was wondering why Fox and other conservative media have been quiet about the whole BLM and their people out to get cops story-line and now I know.

+27 more 
posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Yeah, and more white men were killed by police.

There are way more of us white men. So the numbers are going to be higher. I bet white men also get more flat tires.

There are more white people convicted of murder too! Because there are more of us.

Compare the percentages and you're not going to post it.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Still doesn't change the fact that conservative news sites have been quiet about cop killings but You best believe that if a 59% rise in the number of police officers shot and killed in the line of duty could be blamed on immigrants, Mexicans, or black folk, it would be a regular conservative talking point.

Kinda hard to push the evil brown people killing cops when they are not the ones doing the killing.
edit on 13-5-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Where are the conservative sites and members who cry about cops dying when it is a minority?

When there was a killing of a police officer by a minority, ATS was flooded with threads about how the evil brown people are killing police officers and also the conservative sites would run such a story non stop in order to paint minorities as violent criminals.

Yeah, this story is just not what conservatives want to hear because it goes against everything they believe.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

Demographics ever heard of prospective. I actually don't think black or brown men are inherently different I think because they live in urban areas where misgivings are more exposed and they're are more police is why their is more crime. PROSPECTIVE

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BoxFulder

Well if they deal with police more than there should be more cops killed by them.

+11 more 
posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Dude, you are a clear cut racist in my book goto whatever place you think you belong, leave America alone, Jesus Christ you SJWs are out of control.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Sorry I am not, what is it you conservatives love to say..."posting facts is not racist"..

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Is this considered a race bait thread? Do these numbers mean that people are starting to "fight the power more"?? I am not sure. I usually don't defend LEO's outside of my city much. My cities cops are the best. They always route out corruption and then make sure to show it in the news when it happens. And, they rarely have to kill someone resisting violently except when a gun is finally pointed at them.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

maybe the cops had it coming....

ever think about that?!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
A four month trend(small sample size) is something to start a race baiting thread over?

And I noticed the author didn't present the %'s of whites vs minorities who killed cops over the last few years to you know, have something to compare that 71% stat too which means nothing on its own.

This article falls short of basic logic. Just another race baiting SJW.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
It must take skill to be so biased. Good work bro, good work.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
There are double standards though...

If a White cop kills a minority, it's obvious "The Man" is out of control.

If a Black/Minority cop kills a White guy, it was in "The Line of Duty"

If a minority kills a White Cop, it's obviously "Urban terrorism"

If a White guy kills a Cop, "It's a Statistical hazard of being a Cop"

Go figure.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative
White men killed more American police than any other group this year, but conservatives won't address the facts

Something's afoot, though, on why we're not hearing much about this shocking increase in the number of officers who've been shot and killed so far in 2016. Sadly, I think I have the answer.

Seventy-one percent of police who've been shot and killed this year weren't murdered by black men with cornrows or hoodies. They weren't gunned down by Latino gang members in low-rider drive-bys. Those stereotypes would be too convenient. Instead, 71% of police who've been shot and killed so far in 2016 have been killed by good old-fashioned white men

Was wondering why Fox and other conservative media have been quiet about the whole BLM and their people out to get cops story-line and now I know.

Lol OP, that is proof that minorities are committing a disproportionate amount of crimes.

Since whites are 80% of the population, they should have killed 80% of the officers....

Just saying, nice try though?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Ok, I get it......here's the problem and statistically you can't hold a torch with that aspect.

You have black on white crime going under reported because its not taboo to do so. But if whitey attacks a black man...outrage.

If a police officer is killed, no outrage, not much coverage.....
if a police officer kills a white man, .....meh
If a police officer kills a black man, ......outrage
Regardless of justification to do so.

The liberal left goes to extremes to point out a flaw if a minority is involved, but if white folk are involved must be a conservative issue right?

I'm going to leave you with THIS And he's right.......I know because I'm black and I think its stupid.
edit on 13-5-2016 by BooCrackers because: Cause people are damn stupid

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Yeah, and more white men were killed by police.

There are way more of us white men. So the numbers are going to be higher. I bet white men also get more flat tires.

There are more white people convicted of murder too! Because there are more of us.

Compare the percentages and you're not going to post it.

You mean we are in a white majority country?

It's your fault my life sucks!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I think your living in fantasy land.

Most members here would probably agree with you if you said there was a problem with police violence but this entire white hate and race baiting thread is a joke.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative
Where are the conservative sites and members who cry about cops dying when it is a minority?

When there was a killing of a police officer by a minority, ATS was flooded with threads about how the evil brown people are killing police officers and also the conservative sites would run such a story non stop in order to paint minorities as violent criminals.

Yeah, this story is just not what conservatives want to hear because it goes against everything they believe.

a shooting or whatever gets reported here quite quickly, if its by a white guy, the only people replying tend to believe some gubbermint conspiracy to take their guns. maybes 2 or 3 pages long.

coloured guy does it, kick 'em all out, we need more guns. these snowflakes then throw around the SJW term, oblivious to the fact that's exactly what they are asking for, social justice.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

It's your fault my life sucks!

Sorry bro.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

While we're talking about Police killed in the line of duty...it might interest some to know the following stats;

During 2016 (so far), 35 US Police officers have died on duty...for the gun control obsessives among you, relax..more than half of those unfortunate coppers died in vehicle related incidents...either crashing their own cars or bikes, or being run over by other vehicles. (dead is dead regardless, but it does show that gunfire isn't the biggest killer of cops)

I'm not sure if those driving the vehicles that ran over the cops were white, black, brown or green...just showing a little perspective.
edit on 13 5 2016 by MysterX because: typo

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join