It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Kill Me Now, I Have to Be in Heaven by Four"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Talorc
You want to see brave? Look at some 15 year old Afghani goatherder pick up an AK-47 and shoot at coalition Humvees. That's bravery.

Why would he pick up that AK-47? Because some COWARDLY religious leader told him that it would be the right thing to do.
edit on 14-5-2016 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

Then as a former soldier you SHOULD see why that 99% crack won't fly and THAT is my point.
I'm a scout I'VE SEEN them run when the bad Eastern punks try one on one,they won't move without numbers and hide amongst civilians like their assassin roots taught them.
We own ALL stand up fights ,once we find the rats,hand to hand,blades ,we own it.
THESE new rats are not in uniform,so ...it's tricky messy and costly figuring that out.
Collaterals are common when blasting Sharia F##Ks into the next life,they use that and the rubes suck it up and whine.
WHY is a question of philosophy.
I know bravery myself and suiciding ones self to make a point is nothing but pathetic.
IF the Imams were serious about attacking the west and not their OWN cash coffers economy and bank infrastucture would be the primary target.
NOT the biggest nastiest bastion of over reaction on the planet.
It's academic any way we have our own oil until we create tech to replace it,and then the middle east may return to the 7th century it so desperately wants.
edit on 14-5-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

He would have lost his deposit if he didn't make it by then.

We've all been there. . . amIright?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join