It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what tha....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So i was sitting in my shop, looking out the window at the people on the sidewalk passing buy and I saw a guy that I knew and was good friends with 20 years ago. The strange part is that he had not aged a day. Looked exactly the same even down to the kind of clothes he wore, Birkenstock sandals, khaki shorts and a T shirt. I rushed outside called his name, he turned around, saw me and ran away as fast as he could....wtf. When he saw me I knew he recognized me. i have been feeling a strange weirdness in the force lately. Something big is happening....
edit on 12-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Weird. I guess the time machine worked and he wasn't expecting to see you or something.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Do you think he remembered about that money he owes you?

That's a bit weird of him, though - why didn't you chase him?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

As I recall, I owe him money. I was so stunned, I just watched him run off. He turned around and looked at me when I called his name, then ran. i looked him up on FB, nothing. That's weird in itself...everyone has a FB presence.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Yes, I agree, when ever someone runs I give chase and capture them, natural instinct.

link   

That is quite weird. Some people just age really well,and stick to their styles of dressing,hairstyles etc - but it's odd that he ran away when he recognised you.The world is strange. Sometimes reality shifts justs a bit. Even more odd-feeling when you have to go into the supermarket and buy catfood during such a time

link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I rushed outside called his name, he turned around, saw me and ran away as fast as he could....wtf.

Was your fly unzipped again?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well, not everyone - I don't have a facebook account.
Do you know any of his other friends? Maybe ask them if he's ok?

I think that would shock me too though, it's pretty bizarre behaviour.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

That is my instinct, lol!

"OI!! Get yer arse back here the noo, ya muppet" (whilst sprinting after them).
It's the Scottish way.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Not Everyone's on FB,though,i am not,and i once met a woman in another city who was not,that's 2 right there.Anyway,i could kinda picture the scene,the way you described it,made me think of that Stephen King story 11/22/63

en.wikipedia.org...

the audiobook is on YT,if you're interested. Real goodly story. I prefer to listen to audiobooks these days,it keeps my hands free for making art and typing,when i'm helping my friends with their groups.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I love stuff like this.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Okay, there has to be some little notion in that brain of yours... some little thought.. "he ran away because......."

So, what is that thought? What's your best guess on why he avoided you? I mean, he didn't want you to see he's had face lifts, and tummy tucks; he didn't want you to question him about certain things? You must have some idea. Or maybe it was his son.

I once saw a young guy and walked up to him and said "Your Dad is so and so, right? And I was correct. Do you think maybe it was that?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Very interesting and weirrrrrrd! Keep us updated if you find him agaian, and what his problem is...

I live in a town where no one really ages. We all just always say, "there's something in the water" people move here and stop aging, or look younger within a while. If they are good eggs.... a bad egg gets run out of town or spit out pretty quick.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Someone once asked me if my mom was me.... they thought I must be my own daughter, not the same person they didnt see for 20 years...lol, man did I give that guy a hug, even though he may have been full of BS....lol !

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

That is exactly what I was going to say!

Very strange!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

I need to move to where you live. I'm fading, fading fading.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Was he in a cryogenic freez for 20 years?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: hidingthistime

I need to move to where you live. I'm fading, fading fading.

Well, we love new people, and its like the hotel California, once you visit you can never leave for good, you LOVE it, it is paraise year round, we all love each other and are like a giant family. Some of the most talented musicians I have ever seen are here, and we all enjoy music as much as possible.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You don't work in a butcher shop by any chance?

I just pictured a bloody apron, meat cleaver, and such...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Maybe he's like that guy from the movie "The Man From Earth"... lives forever and never ages, so he has to relocate every ten years or so in case anyone recognizes him and notices that's he's not aging.

Awesome movie if you haven't seen it yet.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join