It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scottish man arrested for posting video of antisemitic dog.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

“The clip is deeply offensive and no reasonable person can possibly find the content acceptable in today’s society.

“This arrest should serve as a warning to anyone posting such material online, or in any other capacity, that such views will not be tolerated.”

Sheesh get a sense of humor buddy, I'm sorry to inform you that many people find it funny. I cannot count the number of Hitler and Jew jokes I've seen on the internet over the last few years, and none of the people responsible for it were grilled like this guy. It's like those jokes about how African kids could have eaten it, they are often very funny in the right context, even though they're not entirely tasteful. Your warning has been noted, and completely disregarded by everyone on the internet. This guy has been released and I doubt he'll be charged with anything.

Exactly.

If a poor taste, but humorous clip of a dog giving a nazi salute is arrest worthy, I suppose Jewish comeidan Sarah Silverman had better steer clear of Scotland for life...they'd probably take her out the back to face a firing squad for this...

OK..her's was political satire, and the dogs was someone else's idea of taking the piss too...are we really at that point where this kind of humour causes officials to remark that 'someone's views are intolerable'..very oppressive and immature attitude Scotland, Orwell would be proud.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Its a good thing his girl friend didnt have a talking parrot! They would a given the guy a life sentence.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Its a good thing his girl friend didnt have a talking parrot! They would a given the guy a life sentence.

"We are the Master race, We are the master race" "Polly wanna cracker..Polly wanna cracker..ARRRRK"

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

ATS probably would have had this man arrested too. They seem to share a similar opinion with the authorities of that jurisdiction.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Yep, you called me?

Oh, I see, yes - 1984 has indeed arrived

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I have a cat with a mark that resembles a hitler's moustache, I cant let him go out to street now, I might be arrested by the PC police!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I've heard that if you want to find out who is in control you have to fugure out who your not alowed to make fun of. So i guess hitler is still controlling at least scottland?so the guy didn't reall get in any triuble huh? So they just illegally wanted to ruffle his feathers and show the world that you better not piss off any jews.

I think hitler is hillarious. Just knowing that an entire country chose to follow that loud, angry, mad, M er F er, is chaulk full of comedy gold. Arresting people for making jokes is what is not funny. Nothing should be off limits when it comes to pointing out absurdities around ourselves. The vid was funny.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I saw this the other day and put it on Facebook as I found it kind of funny, I got a message from good friend who said that the dog in question was originaly hers but was stolen by the current owners about a year ago.

Maybe a little bit of Karma is in effect?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
It was cute.

Without the hitler context, no one would know what he was doing.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
I have a cat with a mark that resembles a hitler's moustache, I cant let him go out to street now, I might be arrested by the PC police!

should have named him catler. If you had a second cat you could name him meowsallini. Catler and meowsallini axis of evils's (both conspire to get into your work briefcase while your asleep and pee on everything)
edit on 13-5-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I dont know what's uglier the dog or the dogs owner with that ear ring

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Ahahahahaha! if I get a fat one, I will call him Kim Meow Ill!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join