It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scottish man arrested for posting video of antisemitic dog.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Man arrested after teaching girlfriend's dog to perform Hitler salute as a 'prank'.

I dont know what to make of this story.

Arresting the man seems a bit over the top.

Someone will come along and tell us that its a result of our PC society.

That we should be free to say whatever we want even if it has to do with exterminating entire groups of people. I would tend to disagree even though these days its done routinely.

IMHO, TPTB have no desire to end conflict or hate, they make an effort to promote both.

edit on 12-5-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
They should arrest anyone that works for the hitler channel then.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I must be an evil antisemite then, I watched the video and it's was PMS funny.

Lol

It did backfire though, I think he made the dog even cuter lol

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Just shows that you should not film yourself acting like an asshole and then post it to YouTube.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Just adding to the OP

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
Man arrested after teaching girlfriend's dog to perform Hitler salute as a 'prank'.

Because everyone knows that Hitler salute is such a hilarious prank (/sarcasm).

If someone did the Hitlerian salute to me, hilarity would be my very last reaction.

Whomever spends hours trying to teach his dog to imitate Hitler must be really fascinated by the guy. IMHO I think it's a good thing they check the dog's owner out, seems to me he's got a few screws loose.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The Jews run almost every aspect of media, financial institutions, and some of the biggest corporations and internet companys in the world not to mention high political seats, if you dont like it or speak out against the jewish mafia your labeled a nazi and anti-Semite.

Look you cant even teach a german dog a trick as a joke without the mafia coming at you.

I know i am gonna receive some flak for this post but do your research guys there is a jewish mafia out there and they do have an adgenda. PLEASE DONT TWIST MY WORDS !!!! I know not all jews are in on it

link   
It might be done in poor taste... but it's suppose to be a prank, and honestly, it's kinda funny.

edit on 12-5-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes, because we now live in a world where posting a non-violent comedic video of training a pug dog to, without any understanding, raise it's paw on command, results in arrest.

How is Scotland yard, btw?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The clip is deeply offensive and no reasonable person can possibly find the content acceptable in today’s society.

I found it funny I guess I'm unreasonable for being able to relate to dark humour

But I also find the surname of the Nazi who spoke those words funny too "Inspector Cockburn"

I'm curious though what law was broken ? Is there a law against turning dogs into Nazi's now ?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parafitt
Yes, because we now live in a world where posting a non-violent comedic video of training a pug dog to, without any understanding, raise it's paw on command, results in arrest.

Not that I think people should get arrested for saying stupid s*** but it was pretty damn stupid to post that on YouTube.

The guy is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

The Jews run almost every aspect of media, financial institutions, and some of the biggest corporations and internet companys in the world not to mention high political seats, if you dont like it or speak out against the jewish mafia your labeled a nazi and anti-Semite.

Look you cant even teach a german dog a trick as a joke without the mafia coming at you.

I know i am gonna receive some flak for this post but do your research guys there is a jewish mafia out there and they do have an adgenda. PLEASE DONT TWIST MY WORDS !!!! I know not all jews are in on it

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper

prove otherwise and do the research yourself before you just start posting obscure internet jive

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Arrested for a joke. Welcome to 1984.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Typical bloody Scottish police!

Arrests a guy for doing something that is not a crime and meant as a prank, but won't do bugger all about the drug dealer living across from me.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

no i believe you when you say you have it all figured out..

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

This story makes me sad because the video was absolutely hilarious. Never did I think I read about him months later being arrested over it.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It was clearly a joke, but unfortunetly as my father says," don't put it in writing" and he's usually right.

The guy shouldn't be arrested.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

With all the actual anti Semitism on the net why arrest this guy? I guess it's because his video trended so well on Youtube?

Although, I have no idea what the laws are out in Scottland.
edit on 12-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No clue either but people post dumb s*** to YouTube all the time and are surprised when it blows up in their face.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join