It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Mitt Romney Jealous of Donald Trump?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Willtell

That's an opinion....and you are welcome to it for sure.

BTW, he has to raise money across the board once he becomes the nominee. That money is for the party and others' campaigns during the election. So, yes, he has to discontinue the self-financing for that part of it.

The "murder" thing was a metaphorical statement, for heaven's sake.

You want to talk about deceit.....??? Look no further than Crooked Hillary! Now THAT's deceit.

I admit Hillary is a mess but the fact that people don’t see Trump as the same or worst than Hillary is unfortunate.

Every time he exposes himself to being a liar and deceiver and just like any old politician people justify it is not good

Don’t Let Donald Trump Explain Away His Muslim Ban As Merely A ‘Suggestion’

As he shifts gears ahead of the general election, presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump has been busy softening his stance on a number of issues — including self-funding his campaign, taxing the wealthy, raising the federal minimum wage and cutting entitlement spending like Social Security and Medicare.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I use to have respect for Trump but his antics went too far

How much can one perfume a pig?

edit on 12-5-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
From what I've heard, just rumors, Romney didn't join the 2016 race because Jeb Bush convinced him to stay out and took a lot of his donors.

Now Romney sees how weak Clinton is and all the resentment the Republican establishment has against Trump, and probably figures that he missed the best chance he had at the White House.

edit on 12-5-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
According to the comments on Romney's Facebook, he has become a very hated person.
Almost all of the comments are negative, hateful, even faux cursing. Everyone is telling him to shut up.
He has done himself no favors with his attitude. I wonder what the effect will be on his career.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
According to the comments on Romney's Facebook, he has become a very hated person.
Almost all of the comments are negative, hateful, even faux cursing. Everyone is telling him to shut up.
He has done himself no favors with his attitude. I wonder what the effect will be on his career.

He is irrelevant now, and his vicious attitude toward Donald Trump, the man The People have voted to be our nominee is very off-putting, and I think, just a way to try and stay relevant in some way. Maybe he thinks he can run again in 2020.

People are sick and tired of a couple of hundred men and a handful of women telling us how to think and how to vote. Romney can just shut up and face the fact: Donald won the nomination and will most likely win the presidency.

Take your petty jealousies and backstabbing somewhere else, Mitt.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Sorry but most of you guys probably wont get this but i will still try.

Trump fans are like maple leafs fan, they suck, there loud, there rich, there annoying, and keep on saying that people don't like them cause where jealous.

Nobody is jealous of an idiot, never going to happen.

But yea people hate trump cause there jealous lol

So you have no argument except to launch baseless insults, which by the way don't even mean what you attempted to have them mean when you substituted "there" for "they're".

I'm not a grammar or spelling nazi but when someone misuses words to that extent while calling someone else an "idiot", there's some true irony in there.

Or maybe English is not my mother tongue, lol nice try do, trump fan im guessing, i call bull# when i see it, why would rich ars Romney be jealous of pompous ars trump.

Thanks for trying do

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
he was chosen to do a job. he failed

what's new ?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Trump fans are like maple leafs fan, they suck, there loud, there rich, there annoying, and keep on saying that people don't like them cause where jealous.

So you have no argument except to launch baseless insults, which by the way don't even mean what you attempted to have them mean when you substituted "there" for "they're".

I'm not a grammar or spelling nazi but when someone misuses words to that extent while calling someone else an "idiot", there's some true irony in there.

Or maybe English is not my mother tongue, lol nice try do, trump fan im guessing, i call bull# when i see it, why would rich ars Romney be jealous of pompous ars trump.

Thanks for trying do

Why? The same reason you see a beautiful girl eaten up with jealousy of another girl even more beautiful. Some people are petty like that and I'm beginning to think Romney is just that petty. Of course, it could also be because Trump openly said Mitt choked in 2012 and Mitt's not used to getting called out like that. In that case, Romney's not only jealous, he holds deep grudges.
edit on 12-5-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Thanks for trying do

You haven't made an argument. You haven't brought anything to this aside from insults. You haven't touched on any issues which can be debated.

That has nothing to do with your mother tongue. You presented a case where you understand the issues enough to present an argument, yet you've failed across the board.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I think yes, definitely jealous.
Also, not so sure Mitt was in it to actually go all the way to POTUS.

His state legislation was questionably parallel to Obama.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Maybe it was not only jealousy.

I think Mitt is an elite snob. He does not like that the lowly people voted for someone the party did not preordain from the ranks of his fellow elite.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Maybe it was not only jealousy.

I think Mitt is an elite snob. He does not like that the lowly people voted for someone the party did not preordain from the ranks of his fellow elite.

Agreed. And it's probably chapping his butt that that 47% he dismissed so readily actually like The Donald.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join