It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caitlyn Jenner considering ‘de-transitioning’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I can write my name in the snow.

And I can do it without breaking the law or being vulgar.

I meant with a stick.

edit on 5122016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yeah, I'll believe this when I hear it from her, not some rag.

Meanwhile, her rep is denying the report, saying:

However, a representative for Jenner denied Halperin’s claims, telling Gossip Cop that Halperin’s assertion is the “dumbest statement of the day.”

Source

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: network dude

I can write my name in the snow.

And I can do it without breaking the law or being vulgar.

I meant with a stick.

Well, I can do it with no hands. Sure it's a bit painful to dot the i, but I'm just thankful for a 4 letter first name.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: Epirus

no one cares non issue stop wasting peoples time and distracting them from real issues that actually matter

That's precisely why I posted it in the "People" forum and not in any of the issues, news or other core forums.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
Why do i click on threads like this, it doesn't interest me, and still i click...wtf

Well, now that im here i have to say something on topic.

Hmmm... nothing...oh well.

It is akin to getting stuck in traffic for way longer than normal, and then seeing a meat wagon or two, You get up and the whole accident has moved to the shoulder.. But now You not only have to watch for the 1st Responders but the turds taking pics to post on farcebook™ then they're nowhere to be found when the cops/local rag asks for any witnesses to the accident.. they get nothing but 'dead air'..

Now if the accident is in North Carolina or in this case, a Celebrity Pro-Am, the aforementioned traffic accident happened because "what looked like a Man.." entered a Women's Restroom. Ironically, the restroom was at a Truck Stop that wild sex acts have been going on from B.C.B. (before the Citizen's Band radio..) but now everyone is concerned about what might happen...

That is why I typed... "further news.. like it was actual 'news' Now I'm laughing out loud and not just typing it... I pictured the guy on the cartoon explaining 'irony'..

I type this.. If going by "Caitlyn" -forward tees "Bruce" - the same tees as all the other scrapes are using..

If I was still playing Golf, I might even don a skirt, the distance is up to 75 yards on some holes. Better color selection, but it would have to be something real good for the "Long Drive Prize" (usually a crappy driver) But Caitlyn et al. Eagled the first hole of a LPGA™ Tourney and it was front page news.. Here is the REAL QUESTION: What happened that We weren't supposed to learn of, hidden in the back, while We pander to this crap that passes as news?

I wonder if Caitlyn still leaves the seat up?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Epirus
a reply to: JimNasium

Well put...I was thinking the same thing about the awards she won...it's a strange time to be alive.

Epi- Sorry I went off script there.. Now I 'stand to pee' I know that doesn't mean much these days, but I'm trying to type that I'm a Male this incarnate, Mr. Yang. In this 'common passerby's opinion' it was a slap in the face to every Female that started out as a Female, who actually "struggled to overcome obstacles" way before it was vogue or covered by Vogue™ w/a Male playing the role of Female. I know that some may read this and voice their opinion and it may be counter to what I've typed, that is fine too. I welcome it.
Here We have a Male who has had a 'mid-Life crisis' and I guess because He already had the lil' red convertible, he thought He'd go into the 'deep end' No sweat off My ba.. brow.. Thats fine. But then "Caitlyn' receives "Woman of the Year"? And in the 1 article that I quit reading after I read "She has overcome great difficulties and struggles.." How is that? She had been a She for how long? How about the Lady who raises 5 kids that WASN'T MAKING MILLIONS a year and HAD to work 2 jobs to pay the bills? She has to do this because Her "Man" (excuse of one, again in My opinion..) didn't have the heart to stick it out? Heck, ANY Single Mother is/was MORE DESERVING than a Man playing a Female on t.v. did/does..
I could've driven to any neighborhood in any City and found a more deserving Female.
But the ESPY's is like the U.S. Presidential Erection, We can 'hope' for the best but usually get 'stuck' and our votes don't count for squat.........................to pee.

namaste

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Who cares what that moron does? Did you know while the media is putting that on the news to distract you they are ignoring real news like the fact we have 2 maybe more nuclear power plants leaking radiation into the coastal waters on fault lines? Just like Fukishima? Oh and Obama furher has just passed legislation to give him the power to take all food from commercial businesses in the event of martial law and call in UNITED NATIONS troops to help quell unrest with US civillians? Yeah go look it up. Meanwhile lets talk about transretards rights.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Yea, but come winter time, you walk past a pristine snow bank and secretly wish you could write your name in it. Don't lie.

Considering my current residence in Florida, the prospects of that happening are pretty slim. Nice try though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join