It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caitlyn Jenner considering ‘de-transitioning’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I just read this story and was a bit perplexed by it...the whole Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner thing has been really bizarre and she has made a lot of money from it. It seems like if she reversed it then it would almost take away from the 'progress' she made for transgender people...almost like people would only do the change as a 'choice' instead of a real battle with their gender identity. I don't have a strong opinion on it, just curious what others on ATS think.

A Kardashian family biographer claims Caitlyn Jenner is experiencing regret over transitioning from male to female. Citing multiple sources close to the star, Ian Halperin told The Wrap that Jenner is considering transitioning back to male “in the next couple years.” Halperin said while doing research for his book “Kardashian Dynasty: The Controversial Rise of America’s Royal Family,” several sources indicated Jenner is unhappy. “One source confirmed to me Caitlyn has made whispers of ‘sex change regret,’ hinting she might go back to being Bruce Jenner,” Halperin told the entertainment website. The biographer said Jenner, 66, is allegedly interested in transitioning back for relationship reasons. “She’s still into women and wants to meet the right one,” Halperin stated.

Source
edit on 12-5-2016 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Epirus

She might change back and turn into a Triathlon!

+2 more 
posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Buckle Up, Bucaroos!!!
South Park is going to have even more material. Can't wait.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Well as far as Jenner and the Kardashians go, I trust no media except Mainstream popular TV like Inside Edition.
I am sure they will ferret out the truth of this very important issue.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Caitlyn nee: "Bruce" can't get enough of 'Her Self'?? 'Kris, the momager' probably figured there would be some more $$$ coming in if Caitlyn went back..

In other KonAssian news, Kim's sex tape #2 is supposed to be coming out, with a new 'big finale' .. Fans who saw Sex tape #1 know what the big finale was, can You guess what it is in sex tape #2? Bueller?... Bueller?

Will Caitlyn give back all the awards that She won? Woman of the Year and the like? How about the "Courage Award"?? Maybe that She won them in the first place says more about society then what 1 "Special Snowflake" does huh?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Perhaps we need a new gender identification/label:

"Fickle."

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Well put...I was thinking the same thing about the awards she won...it's a strange time to be alive.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
If this is true, it seems to be a huge slap in the face for people with real transgender issues.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Did Bruce ever have his John Thomas lopped off or does he still have the boys? I heard somewhere that he didn't go all the way.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

He called John Bobbit to see how it feels!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Whale...

A rep for Caitlyn Jenner slammed the report from TheWrap, telling the Daily News, "Not worth commenting on such an idiotic report. Of course it's not true."

Who knows.

CBS

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Why do i click on threads like this, it doesn't interest me, and still i click...wtf

Well, now that im here i have to say something on topic.

Hmmm... nothing...oh well.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Anonymous sources say... LOL, typical tabloid stuff.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

so bloke with a book to sell is making an unevidenced claim - thats never happened before

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

See how what feels? What it feels like to not have a penis? Really? How much more sexist can you be?

Guess what... half the people on this earth live without one. We all do just fine. Get over yourself.
edit on 12-5-2016 by ReprobateRaccoon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
She came up against gender inequality and decided it's better to be a man.

What a surprise.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReprobateRaccoon

See how what feels? What it feels like to not have a penis? Really? How much more sexist can you be?

Guess what... half the people on this earth live without one. We all do just fine. Get over yourself.

Hail to the V.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReprobateRaccoon

Yea, but come winter time, you walk past a pristine snow bank and secretly wish you could write your name in it. Don't lie.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

This whole frickin fiasco makes me so mad and so sad. Caitlyn nee Bruce was played -- big time. But he was a willing pawn for his own self-serving purposes, so I don't feel too bad for him. I do feel horrible for those whose legitimate issues have been force fed a crock of crap for political and other equally self-serving agendas.

There is no such thing as a "real" woman or a "real" man, except by virtue of our body parts, and therefore anyone who claims/believes they are "really" the opposite gender is very sadly mistaken, and no matter how many hormones they take and no matter how many mutilating surgeries they have and no matter what clothes they wear or how they wear their hair or whatever they think will make them the gender they "really" are, it's all just superficial nonsense. Our true self is on the inside -- not the outside -- and that's exactly where we all must find ourselves. Not between our legs.

They can demand we put aside all logic and reason and common sense and pretend otherwise - and even use the color of law and barrel of a gun to FORCE us to pretend otherwise -- but then we're all just living a lie. Saying it doesn't make it true... even believing it with all of our hearts and souls doesn't make it true.

No one has more sympathy for folks suffering hormonal problems than I do -- I could write a book about the serious problems hormones have caused me. And I'm not surprised that many people are having such issues given the vast amount of synthetic hormones and other endocrine disrupters polluting our soil, air, water, food, etc. But instead of addressing the root of the problem, we're simply compounding the problem by declaring that the problems are the solutions.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

no one cares non issue stop wasting peoples time and distracting them from real issues that actually matter

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join