It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On The LOWERING OF YOUR VIBRATION

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
On The LOWERING OF YOUR VIBRATION.

A few months ago now, I read some piece on "How you must NOT Raise your Vibration, But LOWER IT" or something along those lines. It had the usual sort of reasoning on why this would be so. I can't find that piece now to fully reference it and show source, so I truly apologise.

This piece bothered me DEEPLY. My reasoning.... It JUST DOESN'T RING TRUE. Not to my family, not to my friends, And not to me. To me..... The ONLY reason you might consider LOWERING your Vibration, would be because you consider yourself and your vibration to be ABOVE all, and EVERYONE else. Could this be so?
No it cannot! We are all in this boat together... If you want to call a Planet a boat.

We, on this planet as it stands right now - today (May 2016) - Have a very low vibration as a species as it is. This isn't to say that Everybody has a low vibration.... More and more people are waking up EVERY DAY at an accelerated pace, and shrugging off that old Essence of "We, The sheeple". Congratulations.

If there is ONE thing in this life, that everyone on this planet should do REGARDLESS of Race, Colour, or Religion.... It's this..... Say to yourself, Or out loud - I'M SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME - I FORGIVE YOU, I LOVE YOU. Say it once to yourself, Say it once for everyone you know and love, and then again for those you 'Hate', say it to all the animals (and bird life), then all sea life; and ALL the insects you have ever wronged.... And REPEAT. Feel better yet?

Our experience here is short enough as it is. Why make it SO much worse? Lowering your vibration will do EXACTLY that. Lowering our vibration will shorten, and make our experience here so much worse. Say that last sentence with me....

Isn't it time WE as a species, Truly wake up? Truly GROW?

There are alot of people here that don't BELIEVE in Aliens... those 'Little grey, or green men', They KNOW for a Fact that Aliens exist, The same way those same people KNOW they have neighbours living next door.

Now, I know what's going to happen here.... I'll get many people quoting Bible verse at me, Willy-nilly. And Okay... That's fine. It's fine with me, because I'm NOT bashing Anyone's faith. People NEED Faith. My views aren't much different from those of a Christian background, or ANY other background to be honest. I just choose - as its My choice - Not to use a building in which to exercise my beliefs. But that's ok, surely?
Isn't the heart, or the soul the ultimate place of worship? Isn't it said that the body is also a temple?

Jesus Loves me, this I know.... He died for me 2 millenia ago! But did HE die for Me? No...

Look, Before I go any further.... This 'Thing' you are reading.... It's just observations, Just my opinion. I'm not writing this as a way to hurt anyone's feelings. Infact, I'm attempting to do the exact opposite.
If you've stuck with me this far, Then I have to congratulate you. No, truly. Like yourself, I have no clear idea where this might go, I haven't sat and made copious notes on what I wish to convey here. I'm just working with a feeling, an intuition. It may not be valid to everyone's experience, But I feel it IS valid to more than a few of you.

Now, I can't help but wonder - The statement I made just now (you know, the Jesus loves me bit), was that offensive? Or was it just something another person, whom you don't know thinks? Did it affect you, or your understanding of how things are in any way? If it did cause offence, then I apologise. And I do so because maybe, by the minutest amount, Your vibration might just have dropped. It's THAT simple.
You see, We all have been subjected to negative subliminal advertising, and thought changing 'vibes' if you will. And this IS just a fact... A way of life. How many times have you gone into a shop, having decided you're Only going to buy the things you need. But somehow, come out with a cart load more than you actually wanted? It's not all your fault, shops are set up in a certain way so that you have to go down nearly every isle. The shop gets to showcase the 'Special Offers' that you're told you just can't live without, and to give the Sublims you've been programmed with a chance to work. This is just an example. People can argue that this is rubbish, and that 'Governments Don't do that'.....

WAKE UP! Please.... They do THAT and more. It's known as 'Dumbing you down'. Yes, ok, you've heard this a thousand times - Fluoride this, Chemtrails that, The ANTS ARE TAKING OVER.... Maybe you just need to hear it a thousand and one times, a thousand and two times?? What about Two thousand and twelve times?!, because it hasn't seemingly sunk in yet for some. Perhaps it never will. But I digress...

It's these 'Things' that are designed to lower your vibration... To get people MAD about the things they have no control over, Because while you're shaking your fist at the sky; you're not looking at the IMPORTANT stuff right infront of you, and around you - Are you?

Maybe we all should take a step back, Once in a while from the things we are told to do, and told you should agree to - Because to do otherwise is unpatriotic etc, etc - Or its not Very British, Or not the way some 'other' country would do it. Forget about all that once in a while, with all the other myriad of things that are probably 'Leaked' to pull the wool over our eyes, and divert our attention...

Turn off the Idiot Lantern (or box), Tune out the radio.... Go make peace with yourself, so you can make peace with the rest of Humanity. Pray, or Meditate.... Do whatever it is that brings you joy and happiness, and ultimately to that Higher awareness; that Christ Conscious, or Higher Self - and collectively, we as a species can become The best We can BE. We as a species CAN RAISE OUR VIBRATION, And WE as a species can MAKE our PLACE among the stars, where so many of us feel we should ALREADY be.

Namaste.

Mike Penn, 12 May 2016.

Aka Savvyrascal, Darksabre.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Lowering your vibration, i.e., calm down.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Everything vibrates, nothing rests.

Hermetic teachings speak of achieving a control of and understanding of vibration.

"He who has understands the principle of vibration, has grasped the scepter of Power"

Spirit is one end of the Pole of Vibration, the other Pole being certainly extremely gross forms of Matter. Between these two Poles are millions upon millions of different rates and modes of vibration

The Kybalion chapter 9, Vibration; by The Three Initiates.
edit on 12-5-2016 by TefarimCanin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Savvyrascal

You covered it already... It didn't resonate with You. You used Your ajna. It was probably a Psy-Op that You saw, it read "Lower Your vibration so You can be equal with everyone else.." (group think) "They" don't appreciate anybody buzzing at a HIGHER rate because these folks have a tendency to NOT "buy in" Plus, You may be able to attract others like You and then that would mean "They" are losing control; numbers..

"They" feed on that fear/division or all the non-positive.. Or everything You typed, the opposite.

namaste

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thank you Intrptr, and Tefarim.

I'll keep this in mind. And even dig deeper. I can't say exactly why - as yet - But Something was niggling at me about the post I mentioned, and on memory, the writer didn't say about Hermetic teachings, Or to calm down. It may be that I have it wrong.... This post I refer to was maybe six months ago, and may not have been on this site, even. But the compulsion to 'right the wrong' so to speak, was ever increasing. I kind of just had to say something. It is just a shame that I haven't been able so far to find the post that started it all!

Namaste.

SR.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
And Thanks Jim, Yes - It could well have been a Psy-op for exactly the reasons you stated!

Namaste.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

" raising your vibrations " = new age bollox dreampt up by scammers

" lowering your vibrations " = newer age bollox dreampt up by scammers who missed the boat of ` raising your vibrations ` so needed a new angle

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Why not a "variable" vibration?

Why fight nature?

Understand how we are at any given time, roll with it instead of fighting it and just learn how to use the energy of more than one single frequency.

Everything is a wave. Waves go in waves.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

" raising your vibrations " = new age bollox dreampt up by scammers

" lowering your vibrations " = newer age bollox dreampt up by scammers who missed the boat of ` raising your vibrations ` so needed a new angle

o thats old news the new thing is to average out your vibrations. higer vibs when awake and lower vibs when sleeping gives you average vibs when when you find the median between awake and sleep.

i understand the vibs thing but honesty does anyone who practices this stuff actually own an eeg machine? biofeed back anyone? Or is proof of concept for the low vibrational losers?

edit on 14-5-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join