It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a former member, I need a place to write what has happened to me recently.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Who want to bet that, after all this, the "secret" is something so stupid we'll all just roll our eyes and laugh?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Get your 20 posts first.

This is the intro forum.

If the Mods don't like what you write.

Don't worry, they have no problem letting you know.

I'm sorry, I don't understand the 20 post part. What do you mean?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

They changed it to 5.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5plus5and7withX

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Get your 20 posts first.

This is the intro forum.

If the Mods don't like what you write.

Don't worry, they have no problem letting you know.

I'm sorry, I don't understand the 20 post part. What do you mean?

In other words, after you introduce yourself, you can create a thread in a more specific forum to reach the best audience that you want to speak with.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Your first problem is thinking you need permission from authority.

It is better to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

Anyways, since you are looking for permission:

I, GodEmperor of the Universe and all of Reality, grant you permission to tell your story. Although I, GodEmperor of the Universe and all of Reality, am merely a member of ATS, I am GodEmperor, and supersede all authority on Heaven and Earth.

edit on 12-5-2016 by GodEmperor because: edit

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

In other words, after you introduce yourself, you can create a thread in a more specific forum to reach the best audience that you want to speak with.

I would like to post just one thread, in one section of the forum. It will be a long thread because the timeline is quite long, to tell the story right I have to include events from way back to when I was 5. So I will have to start at a different point in the timeline otherwise it's not going to make much sense (it already is somewhat hard to make sense anyway, now, after the experience).

So I will start at the point where the experience that changed me happened. Luckily that's just a couple of weeks back.

I just want to write it. But I now know that there are many of you who want to read it. To manage your expectations, I am preemptively saying right now that if I get the green light tonight (2.20am here) I will start from that point but it won't be a long post. Because I haven't had enough rest since the 7th or 8th of this month, I think I can check but I'm just lying in bed and am quite knackered. Physical tiredness from the return to my country at that time, then two days later attacks and opening gambits that I have to defend against, reconnaissance missions I had to conduct... I am tired physically.

So for the love of all that is good please green light me so I can then post the initial part of the story because it seems that a lot want to read it, now it's not just because I gotta let it out of my system, I feel I'm obligated to write something for the ones who want to read it, and then take the sleeping pill my gut feeling tells me I need to so that my mind can shut it, and have my body rested.
edit on 12/5/2016 by 5plus5and7withX because: Missing word again..

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 5plus5and7withX

Out of curiosity, what makes you think they wont approve? This type of thing is literally why The Gray Area exists.

The only way to run into issues is to blatantly violate terms and conditions, which frequently has nothing to do with content and everything to do with delivery.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Sigh....

Go see your psychiatrist, it may help your case from the state(I assume is 'them') taking custody of your child. I'm guessing the driving privileges being revoked relate to safety issues due to hallucinations from insomnia and/or schizophrenia.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Out of curiosity, what makes you think they wont approve? This type of thing is literally why The Gray Area exists.

I was part of a group that probably caused them headache. I ran a forum as well and I know the kind of headache it is. Even though I played a very small part, I was still part of that.

GodEmperor said (sorry I missed your post while replying to another) something about asking for forgiveness and that was in my alert I sent so yeah that's done.

Now, its not about me thinking they won't approve of what I will be writing, I know it's not going to be breaking any T&C. Like I mentioned earlier, something happened and I am different now. I'm still me, but different.

And this slightly different me has this inexplicable compulsion to ask for permission, not because of authority figure or anything, but because my gut instinct is that I have to ask permission first. Don't ask me why I'm just as confused.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You're only a few away from 20 posts... Just a few more responses and you may get the automatic green light.

Otherwise - put pen to paper and get your thoughts in a row so when you can post, it will be worth the wait and effort.

Good luck.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Sigh....

Go see your psychiatrist, it may help your case from the state(I assume is 'them') taking custody of your child. I'm guessing the driving privileges being revoked relate to safety issues due to hallucinations from insomnia and/or schizophrenia.

We still have our car, license was not revoked. I went to the psychiatrist on the advice of my legal counsel so that if it comes to that, no way can the two that is doing us harm will be able to take our child or the car.

I can divulge something that would not be a problem and also it isn't about my experience (although it is linked, would really like to write about that). Aside from trying to strongarm us with his connections, this crony capitalist, he also sent us daily hatemail full of abusive language and profanities. I forward it all to my legal counsel. If this was another country this should be enough for a restraining order and more. Unfortunately Malaysia is Malaysia.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Well..its not. Write already! If it bugs you...SEND it to S.O. Its his site. He's really pretty great.....go for it.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Do you remember me? I looked up your name meaning, we talked?
Well, ATS staff gave me permission for a name change...

It's a little funny.

You said once, "don't trust people you don't know." Something like that.

The OP is not American, probably UK..
Anyway I have things I'm scared to talk about as well..

You tried to help me once but you never finished.
"Workaround"
But i get the OP. In fact even writing this vague post feels like a little risk.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash

You're only a few away from 20 posts... Just a few more responses and you may get the automatic green light.

Otherwise - put pen to paper and get your thoughts in a row so when you can post, it will be worth the wait and effort.

Good luck.

That is a good idea. Thank you. I will start writing on a notepad first.

Still need the explicit permission of the site ownership or a representative of them before I post.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I wondered how all those new members were able to make threads so soon!

To the OP:
I suggest, like someone else did, that you start writing (not here, just on your computer or in a notebook). Write your story down - type it somewhere - store it on your computer or wherever. Then you'll have the purge you need and want, and hopefully there won't be a problem with mgmt as to getting on with it.

edit on 5/12/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

That's fair enough

They seem quite forgiving in such circumstances, for what its worth. It may be quickest to send a message directly, if you haven't already.

The advice to write it in notepad, word, etc. is a good practice too. Its not fun to write a thought-out post only to have it devoured by the message board monster (I.e. a glitch)!

a reply to: Reverbs

I remember, but can't place the old username.

That sounds like something I would say.
Though, I believe everyone can be trusted to act according to their archetype in the cultural story, self identified or not. It yields a downright silly amount of predictability. We are better than that, but.. c'est la vie.

I apologize for not finishing what was started. Feel free to send a PM

edit on 12-5-2016 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: Serdgiam

Do you remember me? I looked up your name meaning, we talked?
Well, ATS staff gave me permission for a name change...

It's a little funny.

You said once, "don't trust people you don't know." Something like that.

The OP is not American, probably UK..
Anyway I have things I'm scared to talk about as well..

You tried to help me once but you never finished.
"Workaround"
But i get the OP. In fact even writing this vague post feels like a little risk.

I think you have me mistaken for someone else. I am American, but also Malaysian. And my wife grew up in the UK hence some of the British expressions.

Okay everyone thanks again for the suggestion of writing it down somewhere else first. That's done now.

And I've contacted a staff member and told him more about what it is so that the rest of the staff can evaluate it as per his suggestion.

So writing it down helped a bit but my gut feeling is telling me it has to be posted before I can shut eye.

Oh and to non-staff who sent me pm, sorry I can't reply, it says I can only pm staff.
edit on 12/5/2016 by 5plus5and7withX because: Update on writing.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I'm not mistaking you for anyone as I don't know who you are lol.
But yes "knackered" was the term that made me think that..

I'm interested in your story.

Maybe it could be a piece I need to fix my puzzle.

I'm a bit
knackered.. so I'll be back later.

edit on 12-5-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Haven't we all been though some changes. Just stay awake. You may help another someday.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I sure hope this isn't Bernard.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join