It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a former member, I need a place to write what has happened to me recently.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
... so my mind can shut up and I can do work and the all the stuff you should do to maintain your life and living on this Earth and Universe.

But before anything, I would not feel right posting here if the admins or mods even Skeptic Overlord (is he still here? I have not come here in such a long time, it looks so different) gives me permission to write about the experience, I'll reveal more later down why I feel so in this intro thread.

First, I apologize for not reading any of the latest posts or made any other comments yet. Its urgent. I need to write it out, but I will only do so if I am given permission because the truth is I was banned years ago, a time when I was starting to get angry with the world. I broke a rule by mistake/lapse of judgement/uniformed... I do not really remember and bygones be bygones and it does not matter anymore to me; I am not the same person, having your own family does that to you... I was an angry person and there were also a bunch of other angry people on the board that I had made friends with. In my at that time, out of equilibrium state, I got partially involved in shenanigans that brought upon Board Drama.

But the past is the past, I had moved on, and I'm not here for anything other than wanting to write out what I had just recently experienced, if the admins and mods will permit this past transgressor. Not that I was bad or anything back then, just angry and I joined an angry group of people who started another forum for angry people and I accidentally sent a link via PM to that board to another member, which I may or may not have been aware was breaking the T&C.

So, if any non admin here might recognize me, maybe through my writing style, or maybe through my upfront confession, I would appreciate if you do not reveal my old username because the past is the past and also other people who knew me then may also know me in real life. I do not want what I want to write so my mind is clear (instead of going over it again and again trying to make sense and rationalize) and I can function properly, be known to people around me in real life, for the obvious reason that they'd possibly (quite probably) say I've gone off the deep end, he's lost his marbles for sure, etc. I'm pretty certain I haven't because. well I might be, who knows. Bottom-line is if my real life identity were to be revealed it would affect my income probably, hence my livelihood and my family's well-being. It's just not a good idea unless you just want to watch the world burn (I can relate to that feeling but something has changed in me...)

Anyway, as I said before, I won't post what happened unless I get permission from the admins and mods.

Can I write this out, please? It is a ripple in my calmness and equanimity that needs to be ironed out, so I can prepare for what is to come.
edit on 12/5/2016 by 5plus5and7withX because: typo, missing line

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 5plus5and7withX

Dude, just freaking write it...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Permission?
Do like I do, say "eff this, this is MY world and MY rules."
Most times, it works.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
Permission?

It feels like the right thing to do.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Don't be scared, just write it out... Unless it specifically breaks the T&C you know how it is the suspense kills us.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Spit it out fellow! How bad can it possibly be???

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
only if it's words. You must write words. Once you have done that, the structure of those words can be evaluated and if a positive outcome is achieved, your words will remain.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Andy I get the sneaking suspicion we are being played, how many times do you see threads like this with no mind blowing or even important content..

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
No man, just do your thing, and if anyone asks, tell them I authorized you. It's ok.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If you want to communicate with the mods, it's best to send an alert. Otherwise, a mod may not even see this thread. There are many threads and only so many mods. Click the little green guy at the bottom of your avatar (under all your stats) and click on ALERT.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If there's so much on the line, why bother or attract attention to yourself? That doesn't seem wise. If I had that much of an addiction to ATS that I was willing to risk my income, families safety, and so forth... yea that would not be a good thing.

If not troll post, then please don't use this account anymore, get a new one if you're that addicted, and keep your cool.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Far to often. But im having a slow day.

Suppose we will find out as to the veracity of the dudes information should he actually manage to say what he means instead of twisting our nipplets and/or attention seeking.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

We await your return...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Kaylaluv why you gotta be so helpful and nice?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Who says liberals are evil?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Lol, you know what I need to find me a nice liberal woman that dichotomy would work nicely I imagine
, I wonder if you all have ads like ," liberal woman seeking strong conservative man"

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

It could work. My dad is a conservative and my mom is a liberal - they've been married for over 50 years. They've had some... "interesting" conversations at the dinner table though.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

If you'd feel more comfortable communicating with staff first the best idea is to hit the Contact ATS link at the bottom of the page. That goes to the Owners and Admins directly.
edit on May 12th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Spit it out fellow! How bad can it possibly be???

It's still ongoing. In fact I had to do something about it earlier right after the the first post hence the delay in reply. To make matters worse some very unkind people are after two things, one I'm not particularly attached to because I can always work and find enough to get a new car (the car they want is fully paid for, it's ours legally, however they can and have a history of forging signatures). The one I have greater cause for concern is that they want my child. I don't know exactly why though the experience I had gives me a bit of a clue, but it's still not quite clear and I'm not sure how that works exactly. Also I'm not sure what kind of experiment can be done to detect or determine certain things so this is going to be tough to explain.

I'm sorry it's all I can reveal for now. It's fresh and still current. I have a gut feeling I have to be more vague though my heart wants to tell the whole uncensored truth. But my mind agrees with my gut I should be cautious because someone(maybe 2?) associated with those unkind people are also here on ats (gut feeling is that this person here on ats or maybe it's two... who can be sure?.. is just here for the interesting topics probably and not out to harm). They might recognize something and inform inadvertently and that would not be a good situation.

I really wish this was easier. Even if I get the green light to post the experience I'm going to have to word it carefully so as not to give away who I am in real life. That and I'm already thinking wow this is going to be hard to explain in a way that is easy to understand.

Oh well if get the green light I'm somewhat quite confident I can word it properly, somehow.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

You might do better to say "Conservative man seeking Strong Liberal Woman."

Most liberal women aren't going to appreciate the "strong" - unless you're talking about, like, able to hold drywall up against the ceiling or lift 80-lb bags of mortar and bundles of shingles and split wood and open jars and stuff.

Anyway, I'm very curious to see who this mystery confession is coming from. I have a hunch - but I'll wait for him to disclose more. (I know it's a him only because he said as much in the OP.)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join