It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The chemtrail sickness could be avoided

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
This invention relates to equipment for the distribution of insecticides and other spray mate-y rials from aircraft

www.google.com...

So?

This is a 707 maintenance manual

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I agree with you.

Also, water vapor is not the only chemical compound found in jet fuel exhaust. It contains toxic substances (HAPS - hazardous air pollutants). I would not want to breath an atmosphere of jet fuel exhaust for extended periods of time, it would probably kill me.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I agree with you.

Also, water vapor is not the only chemical compound found in jet fuel exhaust. It contains toxic substances (HAPS - hazardous air pollutants). I would not want to breath an atmosphere of jet fuel exhaust for extended periods of time, it would probably kill me.

same goes for car exhaust. And we already know that can kill you. But all that stuff is there in the sky where you can't see it. The part you see is the cloud part. It's mostly just water ice. The pollution spreads out all over as the winds carry it, and it's there during takeoff, landing, and EVERYTHING in between.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

In other words, those lines in the sky are an indicator of poisonous chemicals accumulating in the atmosphere.

You are just showing that the chemtrail believers are up in arms about the wrong aspect of jet fuel exhaust, and should be bringing awareness to the invisible chemicals, which are toxic?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

In other words, those lines in the sky are an indicator of poisonous chemicals accumulating in the atmosphere.

You are just showing that the chemtrail believers are up in arms about the wrong aspect of jet fuel exhaust, and should be bringing awareness to the invisible chemicals, which are toxic?

no, those lines in the sky are an indication that the air is supersaturated with respect to ice and the air temperature was low enough for trails to form.

But on the second part, YES, if you are worried about pollution, it's there and it's invisible. If you really want to do something about it, be sure you know what you are talking about so you will have people take you seriously. It's an important issue. I personally just don't see an alternative offered yet.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Oh yah, I forgot this is your forum and only like minded people need apply.

Sorry about disagreeing with you…

not

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Really? I spent 30 years on a ramp breathing jet exhaust and haven't even gotten sick.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I agree with you.

There is more harm from the cadmium used on acft than any exhaust.

It seeps into the ground and builds up. It doesn't go away.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I don't think it is reasonable to assume that you can account for every contrail ever made nor its contents. It would be illogical to assume that you have a handle on so much information. So, I will simply say I don't know and neither can you.

Now, that is being a realist.
I for one am glad that someone has foresight enough to retain reservations on something as specific as the concept of using aircraft to spray propellant in order to modify climate, since it is something that has been mooted, patents made, blah blah, an 'oafish' politician says silly things like 'chemtrails' in bill HR2977 back a while, so HR2977 is regurgitated as HR3616 with a whole section removed, including the big bad, 'Chemtrail' mention, as explained by Mr. David Crockett Williams, of the institute for cooperation in space.

"The reason for this change is not because of less concern about the issues whose mention is deleted in the revised Bill, but rather to make it more certain that the text as rewritten actually passes into international law before the June 13, 2002, ABM Treaty abrogation date set by President Bush, without having to spend inordinate amounts of time explaining the below related issues to the general public in such short time to get this accomplished"
Ooooh! they had to expedite the whole shebang.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TerryDon79

Yeah. Well a few people are making money off the meme so...

That would include scientists too would it not Phage? David Keith comes to mind, in fact he wants to implement such a scheme, in fact using aircraft is one of his more, 'enlightened' suggestions...all with caveats of course, the biggest one being that his conpany is the best to do it....cue the party poppers etc!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Oh yah, I forgot this is your forum and only like minded people need apply. Sorry about disagreeing with you… not

That's one hell of a contribution to the thread...good job.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Here is how much exhaust is left after it leaves the engine.

Not as much as you think.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Here is how much exhaust is left after it leaves the engine.

Not as much as you think.

Nice pic there!
Other stuff contained in jet fuel,
Antioxidants to prevent gumming, usually based on *alkylated phenols, e.g., AO-30, AO-31, or AO-37;
Antistatic agents, to dissipate static electricity and prevent sparking; Stadis 450, with dinonylnaphthylsulfonic acid (DINNSA) as a component, is an example
Corrosion inhibitors, e.g., DCI-4A used for civilian and military fuels, and DCI-6A used for military fuels;
Fuel system icing inhibitor (FSII) agents, e.g., Di-EGME; FSII is often mixed at the point-of-sale so that users with heated fuel lines do not have to pay the extra expense.
Biocides are to remediate microbial (i.e., bacterial and fungal) growth present in aircraft fuel systems. Currently, two biocides are approved for use by most aircraft and turbine engine original equipment manufacturers (OEMs); Kathon FP1.5 Microbiocide and Biobor JF.
Metal deactivator can be added to remediate the deleterious effects of trace metals on the thermal stability of the fuel. The one allowable additive is N,N’-disalicylidene 1,2-propanediamine.

*Alkylphenols are a family of organic compounds obtained by the alkylation of phenols. The term is usually reserved for commercially important propylphenol, butylphenol, amylphenol, heptylphenol, octylphenol, **nonylphenol, dodecylphenol and related "long chain alkylphenols" (LCAPs). Methylphenols and ethylphenols are also alkylphenols, but they are more commonly referred to by their specific names, cresols and xylenols.

**Nonylphenols are a family of closely related organic compounds called alkylphenols. They are used in manufacturing antioxidants, lubricating oil additives, laundry and dish detergents, emulsifiers, and solubilizers. These compounds are also precursors to the commercially important non-ionic surfactants alkylphenol ethoxylates and nonylphenol ethoxylates, which are used in detergents, paints, pesticides, personal care products, and plastics. Nonylphenol has attracted attention due to its prevalence in the environment and its potential role as an endocrine disruptor and xenoestrogen, due to its ability to act with estrogen-like activity. Nonylphenol has been found to act as an agonist of the GPER (GPR30)
So what do you think? and I didn't even mention the properties of the prprietory trade mark stuff like Mr Sheen, or all the heavy metals, or metals classed as such re their toxicity, scavenged from an aircraft engine and exhausted, nor did I mention any such thing as chemical process outside of the exhaust into the air and with the air that could take place with such a cocktail of stuff that the mind boggles..... Nice picture though.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

And most is burned up in combustion stage. But notice those are what is left afterwards. Also those numbers are per ton of kerosene, so those aren't very high numbers at all.

Funny thing is jet exhaust is studied closely by the epa and other's concerned about pollution, but of course you know this because this has been shown in many threads here concerning so called chemtrails.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
On cold days auto exhaust becomes visible, too. Its mostly water, too.

On very cold days people breathing out also produce visible "chemtrails'!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

not

If you wanted to seem intelligent, you could offer an alternative opinion and back it up. Crying that you just can't find a witty retort is a bit beneath even you, don't you think?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

not

Is it REALLY too much to ask that anything you say can be backed up by data or evidence?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I agree with you.

And yet, MILLIONS of airport workers are miraculously still alive even though they breathe that every single day

EDIT: I see Zaphod said pretty much the same thing. Sorry
edit on 13-5-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

not

That's a strange reaction to network dude's post to which you were replying.

It seemed to me that network dude is simply trying to understand how you are equating the white lines of contrails (the lines some people call chemtrails) with your idea about the burning of fossil fuels causing pollution.

As he agreed, planes do in fact make pollution by burning fossil fuels, but he also pointed out that contrails are not the "smoke" of burnt fossil fuels. Granted (and as network dude mentioned) jet engine exhaust could be a means for contrails to form, but the visible contrails themselves are NOT really that exhaust.

Jet exhaust (while still pollution) is virtually invisible. Contrails, on the other hand, are not invisible, with the visible part of the contrail being mostly ice crystals that condense out of the moisture in the air -- mostly moisture that was already in the air before the plane flew through it.

Sure -- jet exhaust is particulate pollution, AND contrails can create cloud cover; both of those things are far from ideal. However, the actual stuff that makes up the pollution (if you tested it) is generally not the same stuff that makes up a contrail. They are made of two different things.

edit on 2016-5-13 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Preemptive debunking? Business must be slow. Hope you reach your quota this month.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join