It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The chemtrail sickness could be avoided

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Aw, my post was removed, but if anyone saw it, my apologies - I was just making a joke about shill accusations in response to the last line of the OP, not actually making shill accusations! Just don't want to have been misunderstood as making such accusations.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

There is no evidence for what the conspiracy folk call chemtrails.

As for disproving them? How can someone prove something isn't there? The onus is on the ones making the claim they exist in the first place. So far, no proof of chemtrails.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I don't think it is reasonable to assume that you can account for every contrail ever made nor its contents. It would be illogical to assume that you have a handle on so much information. So, I will simply say I don't know and neither can you.

Oh, you are in the "one of them might not be a contrail" camp. Well, anything is possible. Somewhere, someone may have broken the rules of physics and math, and loaded a plane up with thousands of tons of some chemical, and sprayed it out for hundreds of miles, but if they made it look just like a contrail, it would be perfect camouflage. Now if you want to worry about that "what if" scenario, that's cool and all, but a bit unhealthy.

I prefer to find the truth in the matter, wherever it might lead. And if I was to find someone did in fact make a trail that looked just like a contrail, but was made of nasty chemcials, I'd love to learn all about it. I'd admit to being wrong, and likely tell others about what I found. So if you ever come across that unicorn in the jungle, let me know.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Jet fuel exhaust are not chemtrails, that's disinformation.

The conspiracy is spray tanks attached to airplanes, which spray chemicals through a separate system from the jet fuel. Kind of like driving around in a 4x4 spraying roundup on plants, you don't put the roundup in the gas tank.

With that said, NASA has already stated contrails are the most obvious anthropogenic effect on climate change. They do little research into the effects, because it's bad for business. However, the studies have shown the jet fuel lines have a localized cooling effect, while at the same time an overall warming effect on the climate. It also increases solar radiation due to the trapping of UV rays in the lower atmosphere.

I responded to an earlier article you posted on the subject, which you claimed that jet fuel exhaust has no negative affect on the brain. Which evidence disproves that claim.

Here is the post I made on a previous thread of yours, right before it was 'closed for review':

Come on now, let's face the facts.

Contrails contain poisonous chemicals.

Hydrocarbons are emitted due to incomplete fuel combustion. They are often referred to as unburned hydrocarbons (UHC) or vola tile organic compounds (VOCs) [ VOC excludes some low reactivity compounds found in measures of HC 9 ] Some of the compounds in the HC emissions are toxic and hazardous air pollutants (HAPs). Contributes to ozone formation

nepis.epa.gov... cRestrict=n&Toc=&TocEntry=&QField=&QFieldYear=&QFieldMonth=&QFieldDay=&UseQField=&IntQFieldOp=0&ExtQFieldOp=0&XmlQuery=&File=D%3AZYFILESINDEX%20DATA 91THRU94TXT00000152000HJOF.txt&User=ANONYMOUS&Password=anonymous&SortMethod=h|-&MaximumDocuments=1&FuzzyDegree=0&ImageQuality=r75g8/r75g8/x150y15 0g16/i425&Display=p|f&DefSeekPage=x&SearchBack=ZyActionL&Back=ZyActionS&BackDesc=Results%20page&MaximumPages=1&ZyEntry=1

A few studies of military personnel have provided suggestive evidence that JP-8 can affect the nervous system. Some of the effects that have been observed in humans include changes in reaction time and other tests of neurological function.

www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

So, your title is correct, certain contrails, do cause neurological damage.

edit on 12-5-2016 by GodEmperor because: edit

edit on 12-5-2016 by GodEmperor because: edit

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Yeah you are wrong about that.

Agent orange is the most obvious example.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Which wasn't done at 30,000ft and didn't leave white lines in the sky.

Next?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Jet fuel exhaust are not chemtrails, that's disinformation.

The conspiracy is spray tanks attached to airplanes, which spray chemicals through a separate system from the jet fuel. Kind of like driving around in a 4x4 spraying roundup on plants, you don't put the roundup in the gas tank.

With that said, NASA has already stated chemtrails are the most obvious anthropogenic effect on climate change. They do little research into the effects, because it's bad for business. However, the studies have shown the jet fuel lines have a localized cooling effect, while at the same time an overall warming effect on the climate. It also increases solar radiation due to the trapping of UV rays in the lower atmosphere.

Woa there Thunder, where did NASA say anything at all about "chemtrails", other than the Lithium rockets at 300 miles up?
They have been talking about contrails and their effect on the climate.

And as has been said quite a few times about the conspiracy angle you mentioned, it's all guesses. In the years this conspiracy has existed, all the "photographic evidence" to prove chemtrails has been shown to be lies, and misunderstandings of equipment. Unless you have some new evidence to present?

I responded to an earlier article you posted on the subject, which you claimed that jet fuel exhaust has no negative affect on the brain. Which evidence disproves that claim.

Here is the post I made on a previous thread of yours, right before it was 'closed for review':

Come on now, let's face the facts.

Contrails contain poisonous chemicals.

Hydrocarbons are emitted due to incomplete fuel combustion. They are often referred to as unburned hydrocarbons (UHC) or vola tile organic compounds (VOCs) [ VOC excludes some low reactivity compounds found in measures of HC 9 ] Some of the compounds in the HC emissions are toxic and hazardous air pollutants (HAPs). Contributes to ozone formation

nepis.epa.gov... cRestrict=n&Toc=&TocEntry=&QField=&QFieldYear=&QFieldMonth=&QFieldDay=&UseQField=&IntQFieldOp=0&ExtQFieldOp=0&XmlQuery=&File=D%3AZYFILESINDEX%20DATA 91THRU94TXT00000152000HJOF.txt&User=ANONYMOUS&Password=anonymous&SortMethod=h|-&MaximumDocuments=1&FuzzyDegree=0&ImageQuality=r75g8/r75g8/x150y15 0g16/i425&Display=p|f&DefSeekPage=x&SearchBack=ZyActionL&Back=ZyActionS&BackDesc=Results%20page&MaximumPages=1&ZyEntry=1

A few studies of military personnel have provided suggestive evidence that JP-8 can affect the nervous system. Some of the effects that have been observed in humans include changes in reaction time and other tests of neurological function.

www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

So, your title is correct, certain contrails, do cause neurological damage.

Contrails, the part you see, is almost all water ice. As my conversation with Interp went, the nasty stuff if there all the time, not just when a visible trail is made. The visible part of the point of contention with this conspiracy. Chemtrail believers are certain that if that trail lasts longer than "x" then it's a chemtrail, but logic and contrail believers state that those trails are water ice brought about by the combustion process and can last just as long as cirrus clouds can, since they are virtually the same thing.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I am simply pointing out that it is possible, and not in the realm of science fiction.

www.biodiversitylibrary.org...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

They sprayed agent orange at 25,000 feet and it made a contrail? I am afraid I need to see something more than your word on that.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I edited the post, I meant contrails. However with that said, any substance on earth is composed of elements and chemical compounds. Chemtrail is an accurate term, with negative connotations.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

And yet no one has found proof of these tanks.

link   

I was not referring to them making contrails, I was simply pointing out the apparatus that could be used to make 'chemtrails' would not be putting stuff in a fuel tank.

link   

I am simply pointing out that it is possible, and not in the realm of science fiction.

Well, it's not a chemtrail. So it is still science fiction.

Something dropped from 30,000ft, at speed, won't fall straight down.

So, agent orange isn't chemtrails.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

If you want validation that planes can spray stuff, no problem. I can offer you several bits of information that verify that.

Corexit spraying in the Gulf oil spill. Mosquito spraying from C-130's. Crop dusting. I will even go as far as bringing up cloud seeding (in some instances), but none of that is even remotely linked to contrails at 30,000 feet. If you feel differently, please explain.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

It was evidence showing jet fuel exhaust harms the neurological system. Not evidence of pesticide tanks equipped on planes.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Why is this so difficult?

I find 'chemtrails' very unlikely, and in all reality; very inefficient to kill target populations given variable weather patterns. I am dispelling any belief that it is impossible.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I edited the post, I meant contrails. However with that said, any substance on earth is composed of elements and chemical compounds. Chemtrail is an accurate term, with negative connotations.

we aren't going to go down the old "H2O is a chemical, so contrails are chemtrails" road are we? Then we have to re-classify cow farts, your breath, my breath, my farts...... it's just a place we don't need to go.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This invention relates to equipment for the distribution of insecticides and other spray mate-y rials from aircraft

www.google.com...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Why is this so difficult?

I find 'chemtrails' very unlikely, and in all reality; very inefficient to kill target populations given variable weather patterns. I am dispelling any belief that it is impossible.

It's possible, in that there may be a way to spray something that high up and have it look like a contrail. But then you need to understand that a reason for that to happen doesn't exist. The closest thing we have is the proposal for SRM (geo-engineering) where small particles would be released into the stratosphere (about 50,000 feet up) and hang around to block a portion of the sunlight, but when the experts who came up with the idea described it, they say it would look like the sky after a volcanic eruption, not a contrail.

So while I will agree that just about anything is possible, the conspiracy that States this IS HAPPENING NOW is not correct in my opinion. again, if you feel differently, please discuss.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join