It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The chemtrail sickness could be avoided

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChuckNasty

originally posted by: network dude

So, which side of the fence do you stand?

And, can you prove, without a doubt, that you are 100% correct?

Can you disprove the other?

I can only prove that planes make contrails, and contrails can last as long as conditions allow for. Which is really the crux of the chemtrail argument. But as far as proving they aren't spraying, nope. Just like I can't prove Santa isn't piloting the planes you see.

So it is left up to what a person wants to believe in?

In the end, yes.

The people that believe in chemtrails will more than likely believe that till the end.

Or until they are either forced to look at some facts, or tricked into looking at facts. But once they explain what it is they believe, the correct set of facts can be displayed to assist them, then all they have to do is read AND comprehend.

While some of us will roll our eyes when someone tries to make a case for this conspiracy.

I see it as a challenge. Not sure why I enjoy it, but I do.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Chemtrails was once referred to "Exotic Weapon"

thomas.loc.gov...:H.R.2977.IH:

(working) link:

cncb.it...
edit on 12-5-2016 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

I have a few questions.

Has anyone linked Monsanto to government (depopulation agendae)?

Some people have tried to show that since monsanto patented aluminum resistant seeds, that somehow proves chemtrails are real, but they didn't take into account the real reason for them doing that. (the soil is and always has been about 7% aluminum, and more in some places, just by nature alone)

Has anyone linked Monsanto chemicals as additives in all or most types of fuel regulated by government?

The "they put it in the fuel" argument falls apart really fast. If we are talking about what makes the white lines in the sky, and you claim that it's in the fuel, then the the planes should be making contrails from takeoff to landing. Since they only do so at altitude and then, only when conditions are right.

Why isn't government regulating the emerging solar flight trials into oblivion, if a government agenda exists?

I think you just answered your own question with that.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Chemtrails was once referred to "Exotic Weapon"

thomas.loc.gov...:H.R.2977.IH:

(working) link:

cncb.it...

Yep, and space lasers as well. A chemtrail believer made that part of the bill, and once everyone read it, that was removed before it was ever brought to the floor.
contrailscience.com...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Burning diesel at high altitude through engines is sowing the skies with pollution. The only agenda is to make as much money from tickets and ferry as many people as possible.

The ruse is switching any discussion of pollution from jet exhaust to "global engineering and mystery spraying", obfuscating the real issue of one more source of industrial pollution.

There is more problems with explaining away 'contrails' because everyone can see them. Unlike radiation, water pollution etc, that isn't so visible to the naked eye.

There's even more than that,
Aerosols also can act as sites for chemical reactions to take place (heterogeneous chemistry) (You'll see that in the NASA link given) but that's older stuff.
However there is also novel mixing going on between a plane's ejecta and the air, and aerosols already present, but the resulting chemistry is not so clear, though there are hints that polymor chains can form as a result of a plane's ejecta and the air mixing, and the results being something I suspect to be responsible for those reports of 'Angel hair' (not to be confused with spider webs) in the past, under certain conditions it seems, since 'Angel hair' is not that common, but does occur.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

But as always, the lines in the sky that you SEE with your EYES are still largely water ice nucleated around aerosols. (like 99% plus a bit) So the bad stuff is still just as invisible as it was the last 8 or 9 times we had this talk.

On cold days auto exhaust becomes visible, too. Its mostly water, too. Carbon is also preset in minute traces, added up globally represents significant addition to the carbon in the atmosphere that used to be sequestered under the ground.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

a reply to: ChuckNasty

You're comparing one burning match to millions of barrels of gasoline and other fuels burned daily?

(Now cars and trucks are part of this conspiracy too?)

Overall the fossil fuel and petro chemical industry is at the core of world issues right now, yes.

But lets focus our attention on the stratosphere, instead. Thats miasmatic enough…

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Burning diesel at high altitude through engines is sowing the skies with pollution. The only agenda is to make as much money from tickets and ferry as many people as possible.

The ruse is switching any discussion of pollution from jet exhaust to "global engineering and mystery spraying", obfuscating the real issue of one more source of industrial pollution.

There is more problems with explaining away 'contrails' because everyone can see them. Unlike radiation, water pollution etc, that isn't so visible to the naked eye.

There's even more than that,
Aerosols also can act as sites for chemical reactions to take place (heterogeneous chemistry) (You'll see that in the NASA link given) but that's older stuff.
However there is also novel mixing going on between a plane's ejecta and the air, and aerosols already present, but the resulting chemistry is not so clear, though there are hints that polymor chains can form as a result of a plane's ejecta and the air mixing, and the results being something I suspect to be responsible for those reports of 'Angel hair' (not to be confused with spider webs) in the past, under certain conditions it seems, since 'Angel hair' is not that common, but does occur.

I would LOVE to see a link to that info.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

But as always, the lines in the sky that you SEE with your EYES are still largely water ice nucleated around aerosols. (like 99% plus a bit) So the bad stuff is still just as invisible as it was the last 8 or 9 times we had this talk.

On cold days auto exhaust becomes visible, too. Its mostly water, too. Carbon is also preset in minute traces, added up globally represents significant addition to the carbon in the atmosphere that used to be sequestered under the ground.

Right, which is why it's important for everyone to know that even when you can't see the exhaust, it's all bad stuff coming out. (unless you think the visible part is the important factor here)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Right, which is why it's important for everyone to know that even when you can't see the exhaust, it's all bad stuff coming out. (unless you think the visible part is the important factor here)

The visible part is difficult to explain away, yes. Thats why they need a mystery to (ahem) explain it…

See never mind, its just water, no its genocide, no its only water, no its agenda21… lulz.

Meanwhile, more people than ever are dying from the effluent runoff from our 'civilization'.
edit on 12-5-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Actually, the visible part is really easy to explain. You know what it is. And I am continually amazed that you latch on to that, knowing your hang up is the invisible pollution that happens trails or not. It's almost like you are fighting against yourself on that. Very strange to watch. I always makes me feel like I am missing a huge part of your point.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Actually, the visible part is really easy to explain. You know what it is. And I am continually amazed that you latch on to that,

It is you that only focuses on water… that only amazes people that buy into one side or the other of the whole disinformation campaign.

Like your title suggests, 'chemtrails is a sickness', avoiding any discussion of actual sickness caused by actual pollution.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I wish I could be as certain as you that there is no conspiracy, however, I prefer to keep an open mind. A wise man once said that where there is smoke there is fire.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You are right, I am only focused on the water. Know why? becasue that is what everyone is talking about when they look up, see trails and claim they are something they are not. I know the planes pollute. I know cars, trucks, and buses do as well. But if I wanted to talk about that, I think I'd try the more educated method of making a thread with "pollution" in the title. Since my thread isn't about pollution, I don't bring it up unless you happen to stop in and make the same old arguments which nobody disagrees with, in the usual off topic manor you are famous for.

I 100% agree that burning fuel causes pollution. I also 100% agree that pollution is bad. Mkay. Where you seem to fall of the rails is when you try to claim that the white lines in the sky are somehow visible evidence of the pollution made by the plane. They aren't that at all, they are a result of the way engines work in relation to nature.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I personally wish the whole chemtrail crap would go away.

20 years of people saying "just look up" and "oh no! White lines of death", yet they haven't been able to prove they're anything apart from normal contrails.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Yeah. Well a few people are making money off the meme so...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Solar powered aircraft aren't going to be useful for much besides data relays. Solar Impulse can fly weeks at a time, without burning a drop of fuel, but can carry a couple thousand pounds of payload, max.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I wish I could be as certain as you that there is no conspiracy, however, I prefer to keep an open mind. A wise man once said that where there is smoke there is fire.

I am certain that my understanding of the trails is based on very sound information. I don't have any doubt in my mind that should someone ever grow a tiny set of gonads and rent a plane to take mid air samples, they will find the same thing everyone else who studies contrails have found. But since nobody outside of government testing agencies will do that, we are left with what we can see from the ground. All I see is what looks an awful lot like contrails. And since nothing produced in the 20 years of the chemtrail conspiracy even remotely comes close to explaining what other chemicals might look just like water when sprayed from a plane, I'm kind of stuck with this.

There is no smoke, only clouds, to confuse the two, allows you to enter that dark place where facts are verboten!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20714445]intrptr[/po
ChuckNasty was making a simple point.

edit on 5/12/2016 by ware2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I don't think it is reasonable to assume that you can account for every contrail ever made nor its contents. It would be illogical to assume that you have a handle on so much information. So, I will simply say I don't know and neither can you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join