It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The chemtrail sickness could be avoided

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
NO, not the chemtrail flu that killed Prince and Merle Haggaard. I mean the sickness of believing in chemtrails.

If you never heard about chemtrails before, and you looked up at the sky and saw it full of trails, it might concern you. But what happens from there, is the the key. You ask someone "what's up with that?" If the answer you get is, those are contrails emitted by planes and they are just like cirrus clouds. They can be short or long depending on the conditions up there. You would likely be satisfied with that answer, and in the case you weren't, you would look for more information. But you would already have the tools needed to find the RIGHT information. You would be looking for stuff on contrails, and clouds. As long as you didn't stumble on the lies told by chemtrail pushers, you would find yourself fairly well educated on the basic science that explains the trails.

Now, on to the dark side. If when you first looked up, you asked the wrong person that same question, you might get the whole, "those trails are chemtrails, they are bad. They have barium, or is it, Strontium....or maybe aluminum.....no wait, blood pathogens...........either way, they are bad, and the government sprays them on us to kill us........or to calm us down.........or to give us Alzheimers.......either way, they are bad"
Then they might even offer a site you can visit where you will be fed the rest of the lies needed to complete the indoctrination into the cult.

I believe whomever gets the first answer in, will be the one who persuades the person which side of the fence they will end up on. And if it's the dark side, it can take a long time to realize you have been snookered. On that side, you are mandated NOT to talk to those who don't believe as they are all shills working for the government to hide this horrible crime. (like a cult)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
hey I understand and believe your point, and I myself think chemtrails are a joke, people constantly coming up with off the wall conspiracies.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
So, which side of the fence do you stand?

And, can you prove, without a doubt, that you are 100% correct?

Can you disprove the other?
edit on 12-5-2016 by ChuckNasty because: Added stuff

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

There has to be some particulate in a cloud for water to condense on to become visible to the naked eye

There has to be something in the exhaust (like pollution of instance) for us to see it.

Is jet exhaust completely empty of soot and other harmful to the environment chemicals?

Or is your argument, just don't believe the mystery spray and global agendas?

(post by dogstar23 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Pollution and contamination is never a forethought with aerial engineering (except perhaps solar flight). So, I believe there is contamination, but not sure if it is deliberate.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Pollution and contamination is never a forethought with aerial engineering (except perhaps solar flight). So, I believe there is contamination, but not sure if it is deliberate.

Burning diesel at high altitude through engines is sowing the skies with pollution. The only agenda is to make as much money from tickets and ferry as many people as possible.

The ruse is switching any discussion of pollution from jet exhaust to "global engineering and mystery spraying", obfuscating the real issue of one more source of industrial pollution.

There is more problems with explaining away 'contrails' because everyone can see them. Unlike radiation, water pollution etc, that isn't so visible to the naked eye.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

A burning match produces stuff harmful to the environment, doesn't mean it is in league with a global conspiracy bent on climate change.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

There has to be some particulate in a cloud for water to condense on to become visible to the naked eye

There has to be something in the exhaust (like pollution of instance) for us to see it.

Is jet exhaust completely empty of soot and other harmful to the environment chemicals?

Or is your argument, just don't believe the mystery spray and global agendas?

www.nasa.gov...

This will answer that.

ETA: and yes, I just don't believe "they" are spraying anything, I believe those white lines in the sky are just contrails.
edit on 12-5-2016 by network dude because: answered question I missed.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ChuckNasty

You're comparing one burning match to millions of barrels of gasoline and other fuels burned daily?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChuckNasty

I can only prove that planes make contrails, and contrails can last as long as conditions allow for. Which is really the crux of the chemtrail argument. But as far as proving they aren't spraying, nope. Just like I can't prove Santa isn't piloting the planes you see.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Network Dude, i respect you and your posts greatly. We are on the same camp as you know, but you know that when you post topics like this without any reason you just make them even more convinced you are a shill. I can see their faces now "pfff, that shill network dudette is earning his paycheck today ROFL...wont work on me!!!"

Sad but true

Now back on topic

I think the weirdest things i hears being sprayed are blood and nanobots (WTF). it would be nice if the chemtrail camp could make up their mind. I wont hold my breath
edit on 12-5-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

There surely are environmental factors with any engine burning fossil fuels. It's a well known issue. IN fact, even Al Gore is aware of the problem. His private jet also emits pollution when the engines are running.

But as always, the lines in the sky that you SEE with your EYES are still largely water ice nucleated around aerosols. (like 99% plus a bit) So the bad stuff is still just as invisible as it was the last 8 or 9 times we had this talk.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
One thing that never made sense to me, why would they just put the chems in av gas? Why not put it in ALL forms of petrol and multiply our exposure 100's of thousands of %

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: ChuckNasty

You're comparing one burning match to millions of barrels of gasoline and other fuels burned daily?

(Now cars and trucks are part of this conspiracy too?)

I was comparing one fact with another.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I know, but I don't care. There are still quite a few people here who believe in chemtrails, but won't dare enter this discussion becasue the debunkers will be quick to offer facts to counter any arguments. There may be a few of them who aren't 100% invested in the cult. One of them might show up and ask a few questions.

Plus, if I can make a living shilling for science with 1 or 2 threads a month here, others are just likely jealous.
Sadly, I haven't found anyone to pay me for explaining science. But the beautiful thing about this place, is if you don't want to talk about whatever I brought up, you can just click on another thread.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: ChuckNasty

I can only prove that planes make contrails, and contrails can last as long as conditions allow for. Which is really the crux of the chemtrail argument. But as far as proving they aren't spraying, nope. Just like I can't prove Santa isn't piloting the planes you see.

So it is left up to what a person wants to believe in?

The people that believe in chemtrails will more than likely believe that till the end.

While some of us will roll our eyes when someone tries to make a case for this conspiracy.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: 3danimator2014

But the beautiful thing about this place, is if you don't want to talk about whatever I brought up, you can just click on another thread.

Absolutely, as evidenced by how quiet this sub-forum is. Chemtrails was always a niche conspiracy anyway. As much as the believers would like to think more people are buying into it, im not sure. But these days, its like a ghost town here. I commend you for trying to keep it alive.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I have a few questions.

Has anyone linked Monsanto to government (depopulation agendae)?

Has anyone linked Monsanto chemicals as additives in all or most types of fuel regulated by government?

Why isn't government regulating the emerging solar flight trials into oblivion, if a government agenda exists?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

That is all

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join