It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mitt Romney, Hillary Clinton's Greatest Supporter

page: 1

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:44 AM
Whatever personal or political reason motivating Mitt Romney - the intent is still obvious - Mitt Ronney's support of Hillary Clinton is obvious.
By doing all that is possible to disparage the candidacy of Donald Trump - Mitt Romney is attempting to do all in his power to make Hillary Clinton

What are his motivations? Why does he want the left wing Hillary Clinton to be President? Who does Mitt Romney represent?

If he just disliked Trump he could have just shut up and not spported him - But if you are listening to the news it is obvious that he wants
to destroy Trump's candidacy - He is facilitating the elecion of Hillary Clinton.

Apparently Mitt Romney and 'The New World Order' hates Donald Trump - Irrespective of what you think of Trump, he is not part of the 'in-crowd'.

"I think the big problem this country has is being politically correct. I've been challenged by so many people,
and I don't frankly have time for total political correctness. And to be honest with you, this country doesn't have time either."
- Donald Trump

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:28 AM
a reply to: AlienView

And everyone who voted for Mitt in the last election are wiping their brow and saying, "Whew!"

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:30 AM
Its not just dislike for trump, its pure jealousy and anger because he didn't get his way. Mitt sucks, I think the world agrees.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:33 AM
a reply to: MEDIKATED

Mitt does seem to be extremely unpopular. I don't do Facebook, but out of curiosity I looked up Romney's FB to see what is going on there, and 99% of the comments are people coming down severely hard on him. People are showing their hate and disappointment without reservations. And many are saying they voted for him last time and are regretting that.