It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhamed was a child molester.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Yes he was a child molester. Such a nice religion to have when ur prophet is a pedophile.

But i remember you as that Scientology preacher. Do you know little kids are being locked up on boats and get abused and probably also sexual untill there mind breaks and they become zombies who do anything for Scientology? Ofcourse you don't. You only want to see the evil in other religions. You sir are a Hypocrit in the highest order. Look into a mirror and slap yourself!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1
What you've said about Scientology is false information. But your post is a red herring. Stay on topic or don't "contribute."

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
It was 800 AD and the middle east. It simply wasn't illegal or immoral at the time. To judge Mohammad on what he did back then by today's standards is wrong. And the premise of the argument in question is invalid. He should be judged by the standards of the time.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123
a reply to: Thetan

Aren't you that scientology guy?

People in glass houses... If so.

This post is a red herring. What's so hard about staying on topic?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
It was 800 AD and the middle east. It simply wasn't illegal or immoral at the time. To judge Mohammad on what he did back then by today's standards is wrong. And the premise of the argument in question is invalid. He should be judged by the standards of the time.

Tell me. What was the "standard of the time," and who gets to set it?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Society. For better or worse.

edit on 5/12/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Girls this same age (and younger) are still pushed into arranged marriages today - this goes well beyond Wahhabism. Look at India for instance, female child brides (to adult men) is common practice among many families and in many of these cases it's horrific what abuse can and has ensued - and that's a mainly Hindu nation.

IMO, there is no lower act of disgusting filth than an adult usurping the innocence of a child.

It seems in all cultures and religions one thing remains a constant:

Parents wanting to offload their kids as soon as possible.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The Catholic Church is responsible for thousands of child sexual abuse cases and their subsequent cover up. It's not something that just happened in the past. It's been going on throughout history Old men using the cover of their religion to take advantage of children abhorrent no matter under what guise it happens.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

By that logic "society" has never acted unethically. Which of course they have.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thetan

By that logic "society" has never acted unethically. Which of course they have.

According to whose standards?

Like I said before, societal mores evolve. Much of what was acceptable in the past needs to stay there.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Yes I agree that "society" sets the standard. However the poster I was responding to is advocating moral relativism. The mob is very very rarely right, that's what I was getting at.

Moral relativism is false.

edit on 12-5-2016 by Thetan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123

Aren't you that scientology guy?

People in glass houses... If so.

This post is a red herring. What's so hard about staying on topic?

Do you understand what a red herring is?

I was just merely stating that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

The bottom line to your OP was to point out how islam and their beloved Muhammad (may his soul rest in peace) was a paedophile, and that Muslims and their RELIGION are worshipping a child molester.

Now I'm not stating that Hubbard was a peedo, but you do class your beliefs ALSO as a religion?

The hypocrisy is strong here.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Yes I agree that "society" sets the standard. However the poster I was responding to is advocating moral relativism.

No.
The poster you were replying to said the same thing I did. The same thing you just agreed to.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Yes it very much is when Muslims come to the West and think they can expect people to simply ignore the law of their
land and expect Muslim beliefs and laws to be respected especially on the subject of paedophelia which is criminal and disgusts people here.

The elephant in the room with all the immigration that politicians won't face jul to is that you can't make a holy man out of a child sex abuser because its disgusting to most Westerners.

What gets me though is that when damage occurs to these young children I have to ask what the perpetuator Muslim man thinks to himself - is he proud of himself or what?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123
Yes. I know what a red herring is, which is why I identified your post as such. I'd appreciate it if you'd stay on topic.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The thing is in Leviticus beastiality is a sin, which suggests that it was being practiced back at some point in time.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Yes I agree that "society" sets the standard. However the poster I was responding to is advocating moral relativism.

No.
The poster you were replying to said the same thing I did. The same thing you just agreed to.

No. Society may set "the standard" but societies considerations do not determine what's right and wrong. Mohamed should not be held to the "standards of the time" for he was the messenger of an eternal and ineffable God. Mohamed should not be held to "societies standards," he should be held to an objectively correct ethical code, as well as everybody else.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

It is true and most sickening...
I am sure the wrath of the Lord is greatest for those such as you have mentioned...
I am glad that none of these are considered to be prophets nor the epitome of their faith...
And the cover ups which have protected them in order to save face for the faith are an equal abhorrence before the Lord I am sure...
But these pedophiles have the same thing in common with Mohammed don't they?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Mohamed should not be held to "societies standards," he should be held to an objectively correct ethical code, as well as everybody else.

Ok. Bring him up on charges then. Go for it.

What objectively correct code is there other than what society dictates?

Hindsight is wonderful, ain't it. Hell, let's judge everyone by our wonderful western standards.

We've learned that the Earth goes around the Sun. Those people sure were stupid, weren't they?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

a reply to: OpenEars123
Yes. I know what a red herring is, which is why I identified your post as such. I'd appreciate it if you'd stay on topic.

OK, as you asked so nicely.

Was Muhammad a child molester?

- In today's society and laws? Yes.
- Back then? Probably not.

All religion has extremities, and all religions have hypocrites, including your own one.
This is what I was pointing out, your moral high ground is very shaky.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join