It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhamed was a child molester.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: Smellthecoffee

The actual witch trials came about because the Puritans were trying to put women in their biblical place and repress them, . . . .

How shocking, that in part, descendants from the Puritans were founders of the Southern Baptist.

edit on 15-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: Thetan
Yikes, this should be interesting:

All cases of an adult having sexual relations with a nine year old child is a case of child molestation.
Muhamed was an adult who had sexual relations with nine year old child.
Therefore, Muhamed was a child molester.

This is the argument. The only way to prove the conclusion wrong is to show that one or both of the premises is false.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Well let's be fair...if you go back 700+ years , everyone's ancestors were pediaphiles. Including nearly every major figure from the bible.

Now I personally am in the camp that thinks we SHOULD NOT be excusing nor glorifying the immoral acts of previous generations.

Sure the founding fathers created America, but they were also mainly slave owning rapists.

That said I am quite sure the Jesus being transgendered is an insane stretch. About to read the site now.

According to YOUR INTERPRETATION. Biologically WHEN you hit puberty you are not a child anymore. SO its actually dishonest to call them pedophiles or child molestors.

Also Not all the founding fathers were slave owners. And Do you got any proof of them being rapist? Back that up.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Pedophilia was first formally recognized and named in the late 19th century. A significant amount of research in the area has taken place since the 1980s.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Again your imposing your own 21th century view on a man of the 7th century. To him or ayiasha she was a adult, and to her family as well when she reached puberty. Marriage was not about sex is Islam or pre Islamic Arabia, you must understand this, it was a social contract. A man who married a girl does not necessary marry for sex but to unite families of importance. Muhammad was offered Ayisaha by her father who wanted to cement his relationship with the man he considered the prophet of god, and in direct communication. This was accepted by all at the time and for the last 1400 year. Also people have linked Muslim countries who do this as backward, in the same vain as African countries, well we are in no postion to say who is back ward. For Muslim societies would regard abortion as murder and the fact millions of children have been aborted in the mass would be grossly shocking to Muslim societies, they would say the west is barbaric and backward etc.
edit on 15-5-2016 by mulberry4000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

hi Muslim do not do this a great deal and you need proof of this and the above you quoted is just superposition, they have no formal proof of how long females live, its is just an assertion. Fact most females died due to child bearing , but lets take your average ,of a woman living to ie 29.6 if understand it correctly. This means at 9 she had only got 20 years to live on average, that proves my point exactly , we are assuming she survives child bearing. These people would of married off their daughter soon as they hit puberty, as they know to survive they need more people and the more younger the more time they got. So your most important commodity is the women in the tribe.

Also at the time of Muhammad the Arabs were semi nomadic, plus the Europeans did it for the very reason i have stated above, child hood concept is a recent phenomenon as life expands lengthens etc. The reason woman live long now is because of the massive investment by the state to the welfare of woman through heath care system, it is primary target at them. Women died at children allot in the middle ages and before modern medicine , all yo have to do it to go to your local cemetery to see the head stones of young women and children from the early 1940s back to beyond. I see them all the time, my children are shocked to see allot of young women dying very young and young children. You reallly need to stop being biased.

The point also some say if a woman survives child bearing age and reach to 40 she could live to her 50s etc

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

You saying that because you cannot defeat the argument, it is not a word game, people had different views on what a child was and what an adult was. Do not forget people were rare, there was no many around, so any chance of a child was taken ie having a child.

The more children the bigger the tribe etc, which leads to more power dominance, hence why boys to some extent was more important and expendable even though society was based around woman. Boys can fight in battle etc

Your imposting you own world view on a man of the 7th century just like isis is doing on the 21st century.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mulberry4000

Your imposting you own world view on a man of the 7th century just like isis is doing

Especially since pedophile wasn't even formally recognized until the 19th century.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Your imposting you own world view on a man of the 7th century just like isis is doing

Especially since pedophile wasn't even formally recognized until the 19th century.

It still isn't recognized in the catholic church.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

People who want to charge Muhammad as a child molester, then would also have to charge all the presidents of the US, kings and emperors of the world. your own ancestors , the same charge. So every family is descended from a pedo think on it. If you do this your opening a can of worms to you own existence.

To ignore that would be hypocritical. To say Islam holds Muhammad as a role model for all time that is correct, but he married older women, stayed with her for 25 years, married women in their 20s and 30s in their teens etc. Most of his marriages were political. Most Muslims marry at a later age and they not going against the prophet. It is just the sign of the times

Algeria average of women getting married is in their 30s

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mulberry4000

OK I'm willing to accept your contention as you say she was his match and that to Mohammed she was his intellectual equal at 9 years old...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Annunak1

People who want to charge Muhammad as a child molester, then would also have to charge all the presidents of the US, kings and emperors of the world. your own ancestors , the same charge. So every family is descended from a pedo think on it. If you do this your opening a can of worms to you own beings

To ignore that would hypocritical. To say Islam holds Muhammad as a role model for all time that is correct, but he married older women, stayed with her for 25 years, married women in their 20s and 30s in their teens etc. Most of his marriages were political. Most Muslims marry at a later age and they not going against the prophet. It is just the sign of the times

Algeria average of women getting married is in their 30s

I like how Islam allows male polygamy.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Nothing intellectual about it, a man of 50 is different to a girl of 9 . it was a political act and at the time no one had problems with i, infarct no one had problems with it for 1400 years till modern times . am i am not getting a way with the fact he had sex with her. Do you honestly think her family would allow her to have sex when she is not ready. No chance, i know some people think Muslims would do this.

Also we are assuming the hadith that said she was 9 when she went to live with the prophet is correct, or that she had sex with him at that age, it is not so simple. There is evidence ayshiah decided she was a woman because she did not want to play with dolls any more, in other words she stopped playing games and took up her new status. Remember this ayshiah was well respected in the Islamic world, and continues to this day.

I have a daughter of 13 and no way would i allow her to marry a man of 50 but then if i lived 1500 years ago i would allow it, different times, different environments. If there was a nuclear war and me and her lived, the only way i would be sure my daughter would be taken care of would to make sure she was in a marriage to a good man, and at 13 yep i would agree to it as there be no modern society, no thing left and who would look after after i had died. Do you get the point ?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I think you are not being honest because she was married at 6 and raped at 9 years old...
At six years old up until the age of 9 mohammed would "thigh" her rubbing himself on her thighs and her child sized private area which was to small for him to penetrate...

Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236)

I get the point...

For some sick reason you wish to portray mohammed as pure for his ways...

This life of his was filled with all kinds of depravity not limited to pedophilia and rape...

themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

edit on 15-5-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

I think you are not being honest because she was married at 6 and raped at 9 years old...

Enough with the ridiculous drama. She was not raped.

In her era she became a woman at first menstrual - - - and performed her duty as a wife - - - as the custom - - - as she was raised to do.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: Thetan
Yikes, this should be interesting:

All cases of an adult having sexual relations with a nine year old child is a case of child molestation.
Muhamed was an adult who had sexual relations with nine year old child.
Therefore, Muhamed was a child molester.

This is the argument. The only way to prove the conclusion wrong is to show that one or both of the premises is false.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Well let's be fair...if you go back 700+ years , everyone's ancestors were pediaphiles. Including nearly every major figure from the bible.

Now I personally am in the camp that thinks we SHOULD NOT be excusing nor glorifying the immoral acts of previous generations.

Sure the founding fathers created America, but they were also mainly slave owning rapists.

That said I am quite sure the Jesus being transgendered is an insane stretch. About to read the site now.

According to YOUR INTERPRETATION. Biologically WHEN you hit puberty you are not a child anymore. SO its actually dishonest to call them pedophiles or child molestors.

Also Not all the founding fathers were slave owners. And Do you got any proof of them being rapist? Back that up.

You do realize you just said it was ok to have sex with a child, as long as they had entered puberty, right.....

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Actually, accusations of being a paedophile are especially ridiculous, because Aisha was the only one this is even a (debatable, as according to the sources there are multiple ages given, but all agree she had hit puberty, so the term paedophilia is wrong in this case) issue about- Almost all the rest of Muhammad's wives were widows (generally war widows) or divorcees. In fact, Muhammad had more aged wives than he had young wives (with Aisha being probably the only one under 20).

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

Enough with the ridiculous drama. She was not raped.

In her era she became a woman at first menstrual - - - and performed her duty as a wife - - - as the custom - - - as she was raised to do.

What?!?!

So it's a girls duty to marry and sleep with an old man...as long as she got her period?!?!?

What?!?!

We are evolutionarily designed to club women and rape them in our caves, but since we are no longer flipping animals, we now agree that's rape and kidnapping...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: babloyi
Actually, accusations of being a paedophile are especially ridiculous, because Aisha was the only one this is even a (debatable, as according to the sources there are multiple ages given, but all agree she had hit puberty, so the term paedophilia is wrong in this case) issue about- Almost all the rest of Muhammad's wives were widows (generally war widows) or divorcees. In fact, Muhammad had more aged wives than he had young wives (with Aisha being probably the only one under 20).

Ok, so if a grown man sleeps with your 12 year old, it's cool????

I'm an athiest. I am not some brainwashed anti Muslim conservative....

The atrocities of our past were not ok because, everyone was doing it back then....

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The atrocities of our past were not ok

At the time they were not atrocities, but has anyone said that those practices are ok in our society?

edit on 5/15/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The atrocities of our past were not ok

At the time they were not atrocities, but has anyone said that those practices are ok in our society?

Slavery was an atrocity, no matter what era...

Rape and murder are atrocities no matter what era...

And the same goes for the biblical figures and my own personal ancestors.

I am consistently against atrocities, no matter when or who is commiting them.
edit on 15-5-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join