It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhamed was a child molester.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Ancient Man VS. Modern Man

There are many factors that go into what effects longevity such as diet, climate, whether a hunter or farmer to name a few.

One can see from the data below that things are rarely as clear-cut as purists would like them to be. For any period in time, there is good and there is bad.

7,000 to 5,000 B.C. ("Early Neolithic," i.e., agriculture first spreads widely: As diet becomes more agricultural, it also becomes more vegetarian in character--relatively much less meat at roughly 10% of the diet, and much more plant food, much of which was grain-based.) Male 33.6 Female 29.8

5,000 to 3,000 B.C. ("Late Neolithic," i.e., the transition is mostly complete.) Male 33.1 Female 29.2

3,000 to 2,000 B.C. ("Early Bronze" period) Male 33.6 Female 29.4

2,000 B.C. and following ("Middle People") Male 36.5 Female 31.4

Circa 1,450 B.C. ("Bronze Kings") Male 35.9 Female 36.1

1,450 to 1,150 B.C. ("Late Bronze") Male 39.6 Female 32.6

1,150 to 650 B.C. ("Early Iron") Male 39.0 Female 30.9

650 to 300 B.C. ("Classic") Male 44.1 Female 36.8

300 B.C. to 120 A.D. ("Hellenistic") Male 41.9 Female 38.0

120 to 600 A.D. ("Imperial Roman") Male 38.8 Female 34.2

Medieval Greece Male 37.7 Female 31.1

Byzantine Constantinople Male 46.2 Female 37.3

1400 to 1800 A.D. ("Baroque") Male 33.9 Female 28.5

1800 to 1920 A.D. ("Romantic") Male 40 Female 38

"Modern U.S. White" (1980-ish presumably) Male 71.0 Female 78.5

see Angel, Lawrence J. (1984) "Health as a crucial factor in the changes from hunting to developed farming in the eastern Mediterranean"

There some data on life spans(average ones now not the lucky ones who lived longer)

I'm sorry you did all that research to try to convince people that ...this is just a generational/timeline thing (despite the fact that a great deal of Muslims still do this even today), but let me ask you a question. It's a simple Yes or No question, because when one has sex with a child...they either DO, or they Don't. If Obama made it legal this very day, that having sex with 9 year old children, (and let me reiterate...it's legal now in this scenario)....would you then marry, OR have sex with this 9 year old adult? Would you accept it as a standard, and do nothing about someone else doing it? It is a Yes or No question.
edit on 14-5-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

You don't marry OR have sex with children the age of 9.

You honestly believe she got her menstrual cycle at age 9?

YOU just made my point. I don't know, nor do I care when a woman's menstrual cycle begins or ends (gross). So, you agree then, that Muhammad (or anyone) who hasn't even had their first menstrual cycle yet, is wrong?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

As a once victim of such abuse and finally regained my power back after walking around dead inside for many many years and basically went through hell for that abuse instead of the abuser?

Absolutely not in any way shape or form... I wouldnt care if it was a 50 year old woman with turner syndrome that was mentally 9 abuse is abuse.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Again, there were women OF AGE living back in those days too you know.

A Woman of Age was first menstrual cycle.

Chronological age is not relevant.

Stop being difficult. That's the problem with this world today...everyone thinks they can just toss a little salt on logic and it changes the whole meal. No one knows the 'EXACT' date that menstrual cycle starts for every single woman, but there is a general standard of biology that keeps them all in the same time frame. 9...is not within that time frame.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

As a once victim of such abuse and finally regained my power back after walking around dead inside for many many years and basically went through hell for that abuse instead of the abuser?

Absolutely not in any way shape or form... I wouldn't care if it was a 50 year old woman with turner syndrome that was mentally 9 abuse is abuse.

Star for you.

I may be out of line here on ATS...because I'm not popular like Phage and some of the others on here, but if you ask me...you're the only smart person that has responded to my posts so far. It's just too bad that you had to actually go through trauma to understand what I am saying. Unfortunately today, with all the shock value going on, it takes someone who everyone hates, to speak the truth, and not partake in this PC Bull$H!t today, just to get people to respect or like you. I don't give a rats *** if anyone likes me or not. I am a lone wolf, and I stay away from people as much as possible, so that I will not get tied up in all of this. I am sorry that you had to endure what you did. Despite my aggressive nature, reading even ONE POST of someone defending this BS...I am really a pretty swell guy. It doesn't matter what ANYONE says on these posts...YOU have gone through it, YOU have endured the pain, YOU have been the victim of a situation FORCED on you against your will....There is NOTHING that anyone can say to defend that behavior from adults. I feel shame for many members of ATS right now. Sacrificing logic and empathy for a child...just to be PC. Mind you, many of these posters who are defending this, are the very posters who have gained respect, influence and are recognized for being "upstanding" members of ATS, and are known for their empathy in countless posts. Yet, when it comes to a child's safety and protection. They would rather be known for being a great debater, or more "intelligent" than everyone, so they will debate even the most asinine things to win. It's all PC crap, and yes, they are intelligent....but stupid at the same time, because they have no common sense. No wisdom. Wisdom only comes from God...intelligence can be attained by monkey's.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Stop being difficult. That's the problem with this world today...everyone thinks they can just toss a little salt on logic and it changes the whole meal. No one knows the 'EXACT' date that menstrual cycle starts for every single woman, but there is a general standard of biology that keeps them all in the same time frame. 9...is not within that time frame.

I'm being factual.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I'm being factual.

You're supporting Child Molestation. That's a fact.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
They were all married and had children at a much earlier age back then.

Bianca of Savoy, Duchess of Milan was married aged 13yo (1350), and aged 14yo when she gave birth to her eldest son, Giangaleazzo (1351).

Theodora Comnena was aged 13yo when she was married King Baldwin III of Jerusalem (1158).

Agnes of France was 12yo when, widowed, she was married to Andronicus Comnenus, Byzantine Emperor (1182).

St Elizabeth of Portugal was aged 12yo when she was married to King Denis of Portugal and gave birth to three children shortly thereafter.

Caterina Sforza was betrothed aged 9yo, married aged 14yo, and gave birth aged 15yo.

Lucrezia Borgia was married to her first husband aged 13yo and bore a son within a few years.

Beatrice d'Este was betrothed aged 5yo and married aged 15yo.

Basically you were lucky to even reach child bearing age. The original Romeo and Juliet were 12 and 15 years old where the family would betrothe her to another rich family at 13. Anthropologist have determined that the average age of child birth over the last 10,000 years is 13 .

A good documentary on this is :

Sex Ed

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I'm being factual.

You are talking about child molestation.

I am stating facts of the culture of that time.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I'm being factual.

OK fine, men back then, had sex with pre-pubescent children, back the as well. Today we call them child pedophiles, and they get dealt with.
Even if they didn't know any better back then (unlikely), there's a reason why we ca'n't do it today legally... BECAUSE IT'S WRONG. They knew very well, as they had sex with a child, and that child most assuredly cried, that they were hurting them. People like you, and others here on ATS, who are supporting this, are just unbelievable. I'll say it for like the 10th time. No matter what age it happens in...it's raping a child. The Mayans used to cut the hearts of many people out, while they were still alive (yet they are only respected for their star charts today)...I suppose that was accepted behavior as well? Simply because they didn't have the laws that we have today?
Back then it was ...just something that happened, to convince the people that it was a gift to the gods, for growing crops, but I can make an educated guess that those people who were getting their hearts cut out, did not agree with your rationality. Many were actually just farmers, who could no longer grow crops afterwards, I assume.
Something that happened so that crops would grow, now seems absurd...but if someone did the exact same thing today...we call them serial killers. Your justification for child rapists is weak. Ignorance is one thing but even THEY could not have been so stupid back in those days that they didn;t know it was wrong...they just disn't have the public outcry back then (media) that we would today.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Oh no I didnt have to go through that to know it was wrong I knew that was already instinctual or akin to inborn the total fight or flight syndrome kicked in I couldnt even speak at that age but being so small its not like I could fight off a full grown man with years of military training.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I'm being factual.

OK fine, men back then, had sex with pre-pubescent children, back the as well. Today we call them child pedophiles, and they get dealt with.
Even if they didn't know any better back then (unlikely), there's a reason why we ca'n't do it today legally... BECAUSE IT'S WRONG. They knew very well, as they had sex with a child, and that child most assuredly cried, that they were hurting them. People like you, and others here on ATS, who are supporting this, are just unbelievable. I'll say it for like the 10th time. No matter what age it happens in...it's raping a child. The Mayans used to cut the hearts of many people out, while they were still alive (yet they are only respected for their star charts today)...I suppose that was accepted behavior as well? Simply because they didn't have the laws that we have today?
Back then it was ...just something that happened, to convince the people that it was a gift to the gods, for growing crops, but I can make an educated guess that those people who were getting their hearts cut out, did not agree with your rationality. Many were actually just farmers, who could no longer grow crops afterwards, I assume.
Something that happened so that crops would grow, now seems absurd...but if someone did the exact same thing today...we call them serial killers. Your justification for child rapists is weak. Ignorance is one thing but even THEY could not have been so stupid back in those days that they didn;t know it was wrong...they just disn't have the public outcry back then (media) that we would today.

You just Dq'd yourself. They didnt have sex with a girl who did not have her period. WHen you get your period you have begun puberty. SO they arent pre pubesent then are they? not everyone starts their puberty at the same time.

ALso You ignore that people died alot earlier back then. it was RARE for a person to live past 40. that dont leave much time to raise children does it? Youre trolling.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Ancient Man VS. Modern Man

There are many factors that go into what effects longevity such as diet, climate, whether a hunter or farmer to name a few.

One can see from the data below that things are rarely as clear-cut as purists would like them to be. For any period in time, there is good and there is bad.

7,000 to 5,000 B.C. ("Early Neolithic," i.e., agriculture first spreads widely: As diet becomes more agricultural, it also becomes more vegetarian in character--relatively much less meat at roughly 10% of the diet, and much more plant food, much of which was grain-based.) Male 33.6 Female 29.8

5,000 to 3,000 B.C. ("Late Neolithic," i.e., the transition is mostly complete.) Male 33.1 Female 29.2

3,000 to 2,000 B.C. ("Early Bronze" period) Male 33.6 Female 29.4

2,000 B.C. and following ("Middle People") Male 36.5 Female 31.4

Circa 1,450 B.C. ("Bronze Kings") Male 35.9 Female 36.1

1,450 to 1,150 B.C. ("Late Bronze") Male 39.6 Female 32.6

1,150 to 650 B.C. ("Early Iron") Male 39.0 Female 30.9

650 to 300 B.C. ("Classic") Male 44.1 Female 36.8

300 B.C. to 120 A.D. ("Hellenistic") Male 41.9 Female 38.0

120 to 600 A.D. ("Imperial Roman") Male 38.8 Female 34.2

Medieval Greece Male 37.7 Female 31.1

Byzantine Constantinople Male 46.2 Female 37.3

1400 to 1800 A.D. ("Baroque") Male 33.9 Female 28.5

1800 to 1920 A.D. ("Romantic") Male 40 Female 38

"Modern U.S. White" (1980-ish presumably) Male 71.0 Female 78.5

see Angel, Lawrence J. (1984) "Health as a crucial factor in the changes from hunting to developed farming in the eastern Mediterranean"

There some data on life spans(average ones now not the lucky ones who lived longer)

I'm sorry you did all that research to try to convince people that ...this is just a generational/timeline thing (despite the fact that a great deal of Muslims still do this even today), but let me ask you a question. It's a simple Yes or No question, because when one has sex with a child...they either DO, or they Don't. If Obama made it legal this very day, that having sex with 9 year old children, (and let me reiterate...it's legal now in this scenario)....would you then marry, OR have sex with this 9 year old adult? Would you accept it as a standard, and do nothing about someone else doing it? It is a Yes or No question.

This reply was not for you because you would not believe it even if it was independently verified by all scientist on the planet. I prefeer MILFs myself. Girls are too fussy and are always saying me me me.

Your question has a false premise to begin with and ignores the reasons behind what was done in th epast. This topic isnt about todays laws. Also IF THEY ARE MENSTRATING bilogically they are not children anymore.

Pay attention to that word. menstrating. They had rules in the past about girls being to young. Times change as well as Laws. If it was a accepted practice Of course id not stop someone doing it because its none of my business. (except if the female was crying out for help) Its not a simple yes or no and you damn well know that.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

You need to calm down.

No one in this thread is condoning anything.

What they are saying is that times and attitudes change.

That's not condoning pedophilia. That's just simple fact, whether you like it or not, and many examples have been given of the same happening else where throughout history.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The Bible (and the Torah) state many times that a girl becomes a woman at the onset of puberty.

Over the history of Western civilization, the marriageable age for a girl or woman was approximately set at the same (relatively young age, the onset of puberty around the age of 12.)

This seems to be an attempt to take a belief of Muslim culture out of historical context and place it into a hysterical one.

Also, if we're going to deal with "the facts" of what the religious texts tell us, Jesus was an illegitimate child that YHVH got by impregnating (if not raping) a young girl.

... at least Prophet Muhammed married the girl in question ... sheesh.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Can you please clarify, in your opinion, what makes something "wrong" ? I am generally curious to know what source you base your morals on. The bible? The law? Your conscience? Some objective source I have not mentioned?

(This post DOES relate to the topic of the thread. I will explain why after the member I addressed answers my question.)

edit on 15/5/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thetan
Yikes, this should be interesting:

All cases of an adult having sexual relations with a nine year old child is a case of child molestation.
Muhamed was an adult who had sexual relations with nine year old child.
Therefore, Muhamed was a child molester.

This is the argument. The only way to prove the conclusion wrong is to show that one or both of the premises is false.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Well let's be fair...if you go back 700+ years , everyone's ancestors were pediaphiles. Including nearly every major figure from the bible.

Now I personally am in the camp that thinks we SHOULD NOT be excusing nor glorifying the immoral acts of previous generations.

Sure the founding fathers created America, but they were also mainly slave owning rapists.

That said I am quite sure the Jesus being transgendered is an insane stretch. About to read the site now.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: crazyewok

The middle ages were just full of pedophiles.

And witch burners.
Ethical?

It was ethical if they were 'real' witches.

The Christians had a fool-proof method of 'witch-detection.'

They bound you with rope and threw you in the local river.

If you floated you were a 'witch' and then burnt at the stake.

If you drowned you were innocent.

Christian logic at its finest.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The Bible (and the Torah) state many times that a girl becomes a woman at the onset of puberty.

Over the history of Western civilization, the marriageable age for a girl or woman was approximately set at the same (relatively young age, the onset of puberty around the age of 12.)

This seems to be an attempt to take a belief of Muslim culture out of historical context and place it into a hysterical one.

Also, if we're going to deal with "the facts" of what the religious texts tell us, Jesus was an illegitimate child that YHVH got by impregnating (if not raping) a young girl.

... at least Prophet Muhammed married the girl in question ... sheesh.

God didnt have to have sex with mary to get her pregnant. The snap of his fingers was all it took.That or he is actually a very advanced scientist who teleported a fetus into mary somehow.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Smellthecoffee

The actual witch trials came about because the puratans were trying to put women in their biblical place and repress them, the witch and trials were an excuse to make land grabs from strong independent women. Weve even got a selected reading in school textbooks called the Scarlet Letter, that points to what was occuring and to some point still is in trying to say women are not equal or have every right to be or pursue love and or purpose how they deem fit for themselves.

This is obviously hinged in with that oppression that still goes on in various forms... and its about controlling people by belief and ideals that not everyone wants or agrees with. Separation of church and state is a means to equality by ethics... of course its easy to see the moral bleed over demanding society remain oppressive and male dominated society. Women are very happy to be partners with someone that respects encourages them to fulfil their dreams and aspirations and as a partner will do the same regardless of gender. This is the sane and rational approach to life and living beyong the moral stereotypical bias... as it is based in ethics that are reality of human experience, not some belief ethos forced upon people called moral that swong and vary widely by ones chosen posion of belief when not sitting squarely in the land of facts and reality... one is evolving, growing, and learning... and the other is just dragging, stagnating, and burning anything that doesnt goose step right into their fantasy ideal based on belief.

Thats just the way it is and was, and learning from it instead of rolling around in it is what progression of the human species is all about in an unbiased objective view point that subjects no one because people subject themselves and others enough to nonsense and make belief enough as it is.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join