It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhamed was a child molester.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

To hear the truth no matter what? You may be on the wrong site.

Perhaps you could share three truths with me.

1/ Why were the terrorist captured trying to bomb mexican senate one month prior to 9/11 returned to Israel link

2/ Why were UK SAS officers masquerading as terrorist in Iraqi shooting Iraqi police link

3/ If US had no enemies willing to risk annihilation, against its deterrent of 7000+ nuclear warheads, how could the US justify spending over 50% of its federal budget on military.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

IF they had not married when they were the age they were back then We would not be having this conversation. humanity would be extinct.

No history of the Sumerians worshiping Allah, or molesting their children.
edit on 13-5-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

edit on 13-5-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Thetan

How do you know....do you have video?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

IF they had not married when they were the age they were back then We would not be having this conversation. humanity would be extinct.

Marriage is molestation?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

especially during the divorce phase

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Child abuse/child bride/innocence stolen/rape/genital mutilation/Islamic right/and who's fault is it the victims for being there they tell there children that to rape whores is for god and not a sin if you are tempted by the evil non believers who are lower then pigs and there lives mean nothing if I meet that child raping pirate when I die I'll spit in its face

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: scatercat

Do you have any concept of what happened to a woman of that era who did not get married?

Menstrual = woman - - - not age.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I thought jesus and Mary was a made up lie?

I just don't get it

I believe the alliance with Islam is simply just hate for Christianity

As an atheist I'd prefer any Christian nation over every single Muslim country

Not sure about Jesus and Mary but there is evidence outside the bible about John the baptist. Perhaps the roman account is an exaggerated of John the baptist, I cannot tell.

I know of no alliance of Islam against Christianity. Guessing because Usury is forbidden in Koran it is the number one enemy of the world bankster which might be pushing the wars against islamic nations,

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Depending on where you look or which scholar you listen to the age of the girl and the sexual relations vary wildly, some say she married at 15 - 18, some say she was married younger but no sexual relations happened until she was older and of course there's the ideal that she was 9 or less and he had sex with her.

I think what is more worrying than what he did is that the ideal he had sex with a small child is and has long since been used to justify perverts doing it.

That is the serious issue that needs to be attended to, sadly the dirty old men who claim to be clerics etc refuse to either promote that its wrong or pass laws to forbid it.

And we all know why...

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc

I think what is more worrying than what he did is that the ideal he had sex with a small child is and has long since been used to justify perverts doing it.

I agree with that. We are no longer in ancient times, and recently a law to have a marriage age was declined.

But, the cultural problem is both money and keeping girls pure for her husband.

Families sell girls into marriage young because they need or want money. And marriage age is not the same as consummating the marriage. Ideally, the girl is to live with the women of the family, learning how to take care of a home and is not "given" to the husband until her fist menstruation.

Also, fathers arrange marriages so their daughters are not defiled before they become of age.

Because marriage and consummating marriage are 2 different things, it complicates it.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The past is over this still happens to day Cant they set a new age limits for there kids to be safe from marriage before puberty? a reply to: Annee

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123
a reply to: Thetan

Aren't you that scientology guy?

People in glass houses... If so.

Didn't a young girl die due to Scientology teachings of water therapy?

Aischa's age is immaterial if the law allowed this during Mohammed's time. If the law allowed it, the parents were not opposed and Aischa was capable of granting consent and had given it. Perhaps Mohammed was a victim of abuse himself and this would warrant some kind of divine sanction to stretch the rules.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Plenty of them marrying ones considered under age today though. because GASP!! People only lived to around 30 at the latest back then. People used to mature faster than they do today so youre just flat wrong on this being child abuse.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Can you cite a source to support your claim that people used to mature faster in ancient times? This seems highly suspect to me.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
hi no Muhammad was not a child molester , it was not in 800 AD it was in the early 600s AD. At the time it was accepted for young girls to marry as soon as they hit puppetry. Also it was accepted that people got married at a young age, it was a social contract a form of welfare benefit, without it girls could of died. In Syria now women as young as 13 are getting married due to the civil war. It is not wide spread and the age of consent is 17 years old, but one cannot judge a society by western standards let alone something that happened over one thousand and five hundred and odd years ago. The who society accepted it then and it was common in Europe.

Do not forget there was no medical service like we have today, no social services, no government, police or education system, sure there was some form of social protection but this was done a tribe basis and if you were kicked out of your tribe that it your fair game to any one, that means you could of been killed and it would of been lawful. Life was dam hard then and if you did not grow fast, you would be in big danger and you needed to be aware of what is going from a young age. People matured faster, they had to. To use it is inconceivable that they married off 12 year old to 50 year old me, but that was the norm, nothing pedo in it. Why did they do that? One the guy has live a long life this shows he has strength resilience, to live that long he was have accrued wealth ( the poor die quick), in other words he had the means to look after her etc, this is no small thing as having a wife is expensive and in them days money or food was not like today, too get it you have either kill it or pay for it, no supermarkets then .

Children brides are rare in the Muslim world, but it happens but in those societies they have a different view on what is a child and what is not. These societies are not stupid they know sex with a child can damage them so, they make sure the person being married is not having sex until the time is right etc. ie they stay with parents till the right age. However war comes into play and instability things slip and people have to marry off or die.

Guys you need to study history and its methodology, Muhammad did what he did a very very very long time ago, just look how much society has changed in the last 25 years let lone one hundred. I will tell you straight there is film threads about the destruction of Britain by nuclear war, it put the country beyond the stone age, this means things would revert back to a time poorer than Muhammad's period and girls would be marrying off as soon as they hit puberty because fathers and mothers would not be able to feed the, assuming their would be a society but the movie said it would continue but in a much reduce state, but i hope you get my point. All the concerns you have, are modern constructs made on the soft sofa of western civilisation, poorer societies do not have these luxuries.

In other words you cannot judge a different society, from a different historical period by your own civilisation views, and you cannot judge another society by them same values today.

www.muslim-marriage-guide.com...

www.independent.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

wikiislam.net...

www.newadvent.org...

edit on 14-5-2016 by mulberry4000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mulberry4000

I'm waiting for some evidence to support the idea that people used to mature at a younger age some millennia ago.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I just gave you some life was hard it is common sense.

www.sciencedaily.com...

if you do not get enough food your growth is stunted, that is obvious, you cannot concentrate at school, this is today environment. If education is not courage at home kids usually fail at school, if your parents love music or play then kids follow or have an understanding.

"The study provides more evidence that genes alone do not shape our fate.

"The environment has a very strong hand in how we turn out," Kuzawa said. "And this study extends that idea to the realm of sex differences and male biology."

If you live in a harsh climate and society your mind and body will reflect that.

www.scientificamerican.com...

pediatrics.aappublications.org...

bmcpediatr.biomedcentral.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

By the way there is no access to records of people living at the time other than the hadiths of prophet Muhammad and they were collected over some 300 years, so if you want to accept them, well you cannot ignore them. They say Asyiah was 9, and mature, but however there are other sayings suggest she was allot older, but this only interpretation. Society at that time did not have a problem with it, nor did the enemies of Islam at that time have a problem with it. They never used aysiah's age to attack Muhammad until quite recently. say in the last 100 years.

The links say enviorment has a play in girl's maturity, they give possible reasons some modern some not so.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Marriage is molestation?

To some demographics of society, yes.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Im referring to atheists making excuses for islam

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join