It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhamed was a child molester.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: Butterfinger

Cannot find proof that Mary even existed outside the bible much less her age but rabbinic sources do tell that it was common custom at that time for girls to marry as early as 12yo. You might find that distasteful but you need recognize that the average life expectancy during roman times was 20–30 years. If females were betrothed to someone with wealth their life expectancy increased to about 45yo. So its not a good idea to judge previous cultures on our culture, we can spoon our siblings until 18-21 of age, they did not have that luxury.

Yes. Once a girl became menstrual she was expected to wed. Or if wed at a younger age, expected to consummate the marriage.

Average age of first menstrual is 12.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Thetan

Muhammad was a scumbag, just like anyone who follows him. He had sex with under-aged children, not even letting them have a childhood. I don't care what god you worship. If your god approves of this...your god sucks.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Sadly Annee, haters will always look for reasons to substantiate their hate. I find it incredibly distasteful especially after US forces has killed millions of children in Iraq and world world wide. They pretend to act all moral but their hands are stained with the blood of innocent islamic children. I pray to God to forgive them all.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Sadly Annee, haters will always look for reasons to substantiate their hate. I find it incredibly distasteful especially after US forces has killed millions of children in Iraq and world world wide. They pretend to act all moral but their hands are stained with the blood of innocent islamic children. I pray to God to forgive them all.

They are both wrong. America is wrong for murdering children, and the Muslims who follow or support a prophet that has condoned sex with children is wrong too. I don't know why people can't just keep their damned hands off of kids. There is nothing sexually attractive about them at all, and those who sully their innocence are only doing it because.....well, they are innocent. Only evil jerks, no matter what religion, would even fathom the thought of having sex with a child. If one does...they should simply be hanged, or put to death in some fashion.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Muhammad was a scumbag, just like anyone who follows him. He had sex with under-aged children, not even letting them have a childhood. I don't care what god you worship. If your god approves of this...your god sucks.

ATS needs to ban people like you from ATS for life.
edit on 13-5-2016 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Muslims who follow or support a prophet that has condoned sex with children is wrong too

What are you talking about????? Its not anything to do with religion, its cultural based on survival. If you look marriages 18th century in US the same thing was happening. Please try and educate yourself instead of being obscene to other peoples beliefs.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Stop these lies, and no Im not muslim- or religious.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

IF they had not married when they were the age they were back then We would not be having this conversation. humanity would be extinct.

people died in their 20s back then or earlier. you were extremely lucky to hit 30. For Muhammeds time It was not pedophilia. Customs and times change and science advances. They simply didnt think it was wrong then if they were old enough to have a period.

Forcing todays morals on the past is dishonest because they cannot defend themselves. (and no i disagree with muhammed btw so dont even go there)

Kids back then didnt have a childhood. they had to actually worry about survival.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Had you been living hundreds of years ago you wouldn't be saying such things. You would have married a young girl between 10-12 like everyone else and began having children. Hell you probably would have had multiple young brides. Life expectancy was much lower. Infant mortality rates were higher. Children were a necessity and starting young ensured survival.

Sure Muhammad had a young bride. So would have king David , King Solomon , Job, Lot , Saul , and every other man at the time.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Kids back then didnt have a childhood. they had to actually worry about survival.

Very true. I have an interest in social anthropology. "Childhood" is a very modern concept.

Children worked. They did whatever age appropriate (or not). Farms couldn't survive without labor. Even in America.

Everyone thinks America was so "Puritan". My research showed women in the east first had to prove they could produce children (born laboreres) before a farmer would marry them.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
My girlfriend is a muslim. I've been trying to explain to her why in my opinion it is just an oppressive way to strip women of their liberties, really. when she was with her family she had no freedom, Maybe I'll make a thread about it some day, nonetheless, she has been so heavily indoctrinated and brainwashed, that she still thinks it is the best way to live her life, even after her family are abusing her.

I want her to see that she doesn't have to believe in "allah" I find it deeply disturbing that people in this day and age, in a first world country, can follow such things.

I read about the sins the Quran mentions, and what you will supposedly go to hell for,
I remember reading at one point it says that you can not own slaves, and in another point it says if you are a slave and you run away from your master, then that is a sin.

How can something be so contradictory in nature, and yet there are extremists who take every word of the Quran as true 100% law/proof of anything.

Makes me so livid.

anyhow, Today after a discussion, she said she wouldn't pray for 6 months (they pray 5 times a day) and if everything went well, then she would believe me that Allah is not real.

I dunno, Sorry if I am derailing the thread. But yeah. Islam is a bad religion, I've seen it first hand how degrading it is to its women.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corrupted Data

How can something be so contradictory in nature, and yet there are extremists who take every word of the Quran as true 100% law/proof of anything.

Kinda like the Bible.

Sure, hope you're not trading one for the other.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I think this is like the situation with Presidents who owned slaves in the past. They should be judged by the standards of their time, it is unfair to judge someone by a system of which is completely alien to them. At the same time, their actions belong in the past.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

ATS needs to ban people like you from ATS for life.

The truth is always a bitter pill to swallow, but then, that's why we're here right? To hear the truth no matter what? You may be on the wrong site.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Girls this same age (and younger) are still pushed into arranged marriages today - this goes well beyond Wahhabism. Look at India for instance, female child brides (to adult men) is common practice among many families and in many of these cases it's horrific what abuse can and has ensued - and that's a mainly Hindu nation.

IMO, there is no lower act of disgusting filth than an adult usurping the innocence of a child.

They are being commanded by something to not allow the females to come out and create something new, they INSIST that the majority stay in a damaged environment, Forever, and EVER.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

I thought jesus and Mary was a made up lie?

I just don't get it

I believe the alliance with Islam is simply just hate for Christianity

As an atheist I'd prefer any Christian nation over every single Muslim country

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I somewhat disagree. I think morality and compassion can extend beyond the conditions of one's time.Especially if you are a holding a man, such as muhammed, as a prophet who was beyond his time.

I think, if anything, this topic shows how muhammed was not beyond his time. He was a supposed prophet of God, but had the ethics of someone from that time.

If in the future, animal farming cruelty (such as factory farming) is considered immoral and torturous to most people, will the factory farmers and supporters of today be excused? Will they be excused because factory farming and compasionless animal farming is not majority disapproved in todays times?

I dont know about you, but it is very scary If morals and ethics rest on the tide of popular demand and time. That is sociopathic behavior, in my opinion. I mean, that logic can excuse so many from horrible things.

edit on 13-5-2016 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Muslims who follow or support a prophet that has condoned sex with children is wrong too

What are you talking about????? Its not anything to do with religion, its cultural based on survival. If you look marriages 18th century in US the same thing was happening. Please try and educate yourself instead of being obscene to other peoples beliefs.

Prophets should have the morals and ethics beyond all time. Just another reason why belief in islam is illogical and silly.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Belief in any religion is silly. None of the "prophets" or any of the major religions did anything for slavery or women's rights or children etc.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

So cutting through all your smoke and mirrors there, are you suggesting that it's OK to rape children? It's survival to molest a child? You educate YOURSELF. After all of your history lessons, it's still wrong to have sex with children as young as this Muhammad was.
edit on 13-5-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join