It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhamed was a child molester.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingfish

People will still hate each other regardless of Religion. Its just a really great vehicle for TPTB throughout history to whip up crowds to do their dirty work.

Take religion away and they'll find another reason to kill. Check out the Russian and Chinese revolutions, no religious prompting there.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Thetan

Mohammad was a twisted man

But he is dead and his followers weak

Tell ya wat, the US military industrial empire is strong and wants the planet no matter the cost

But sure lets talk Muhammad lol

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Yup

I agree, and folks fall for this war hook line etc

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: flyingfish

You are correct! But some people need more. Something bigger and more important than life. I've known such people whose life is so bad, so unlucky that if they didn't believe is something else, they would end the pain themselves.

They can meditate and experience the unknown thru for instance synchronicity and energetic body states without the dogma. The problem is that people equal religion with spirituality.
edit on 13-5-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobDoleEh
a reply to: Thetan

Mohammad was a twisted man

But he is dead and his followers weak

Tell ya wat, the US military industrial empire is strong and wants the planet no matter the cost

But sure lets talk Muhammad lol

It's important because backwards weak countries are more ripe and ready to be taken over by the western, military industrial complex and the world banking system.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You said you hated the dude and what his religion spreads... so thats your enemy and the topic really is about child molestation like it or not... just because you want to focus attention on the topic of the man is a bastard and not child molestation is the real issue making the man a bastard is simply splitting hairs and twisting the context but still using child molestation as a launch pad for that hate to fan those flames... so how about you make a thread saying how bad you think the dude sucks and stop using child molestation as an excuse to fan tose flames as said it is beyond religion, beyond borders, and hits all demoghraphics... so really it is an opportunistic lynch pin used to discredit an entire system of something there before the man and religion that you hate so much...

you do know drawing such a line automatically makes you an enemy of millions of people not necessarily mulsim or followers of islam on the otherside even if they are not interested in that line being drawn... which makes you what? An extremist... which means in drawing such lines creating an enemy by some bias making oneself an extremist actually turns you into the very thing you are claiming to hate.

Thats what the mirror is all about when bias flies it lands on ones own face, making them no different which is the old round and round dog chasing its tail no better or worse than what is despised but the exact same thing.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Where did I say I hated anyone? LOL

Go read them again.

I do have problems with his followers who perpetuate his violent and perverted fantasies.

Never said Hate, though you keep pushing that on me as if I said it.

Give me quotes or give me a break

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

which makes you what? An extremist... which means in drawing such lines creating an enemy by some bias making oneself an extremist actually turns you into the very thing you are claiming to hate.

I reread my posts, and never said Hate. Move along!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

My beef is with the old man, and the way people deify him.

Well perhaps you should be more clear... because the way it stands, it could be taken as jealousy were you want a child bride and be diefied but as culture stands thats likely not a possibility.

Not saying thats what you mean or intended, but it is a possibility of interpretation as words have many different levels and meanings.

So if its not hate as you expressed and its not jealousy as it points to(which is a form of hate out of insecurity btw) then what is it? To feel like you are a part of something larger than yourself in a group or herd mentality? How is that any different than a herd of people following him?

Well theres your quote and as youve requested, Ill go back to topic so no reply needed... enjoy your break.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Wow, you accuse me of saying hate, and then imply I'm jealous that he has a child bride, and deified?

I'm astounded youve gathered that from my posts... perhaps you're mistaking me with another, or are you projecting your own fantasies on me? I think youre in a logical corner and grasping at straws by thinly veiled implications that I'm a pedo with a god complex! LOL

I dont like Mohammad, and I dont like people who emulate him because wanting to be worshiped by every word you speak, and having child slaves is terrible and wrong.

Clear enough? LOL

Youre a troll and I'm out. Re read my posts is you want a response.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Throwing stones in glass houses people.According to the Saint Mary's Catholic Church, Mary was bethothed with Joseph when she was between 7 to 9 years old, and married between 11-14 which was not uncommon until the last century when it was considered distasteful.

But clearly the point of the thread is about hating Islam. Not intelligent discussion on child marriages at all. If it was we would be asking why the US courts are approving marriage of children as young as 13-15 to older men in the US today.... link

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

You need to cite a source for that Mary age, there is no mention of age in the bible when it comes to Mary.

Dont spread falsities, cite your sources or live with the ignorance you overheard on a thread?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thetan
Yikes, this should be interesting:

All cases of an adult having sexual relations with a nine year old child is a case of child molestation.
Muhamed was an adult who had sexual relations with nine year old child.
Therefore, Muhamed was a child molester.

This is the argument. The only way to prove the conclusion wrong is to show that one or both of the premises is false.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Adult Catholic priests also had sexual relations with preteens. Should the whole Catholic religion be impugned?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: glend

You need to cite a source for that Mary age, there is no mention of age in the bible when it comes to Mary.

Dont spread falsities, cite your sources or live with the ignorance you overheard on a thread?

Question: "How old was Mary when Jesus was born?"

Answer: While the Bible does not specifically state how old Mary was when Jesus was born, most Christian historians speculate that she was around 15—16 years of age at the time of Jesus’ birth.

www.gotquestions.org...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Child brides are the tip of the iceberg. Tens of thousands of children go missing every year without a trace from all corners of the earth. Child sex dungeons are not unheard of. If you could fully grasp the full scope of the atrocities committed against children, you would drop to your knees in despair.

The filth responsible, one way or another they will know pain. They will see the true face of panic.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Well thanks for the clarification, since people like to twist words tats all I was doing sowing you how your words not clarifed can be twisted... so im sure you can imagine how some long dead prophets of all sorts would be going head slapper at all the twisting people do of words to suit themselves and twist meanings from what is intended.

No one in their right mind wants such authority... as they dont know what comes with the territory, one cannot be themselves, they must then constantly bend to some pre defined standard of what that role entails and become gasp PC losing teir voice for selling out themselves or soul for some ideal.

Of course millions of people doing that after one is dead? Perish the though sooner than one perishes themself is my advice... and it seems to be yours as well to a point, so in order to not have your words as twisted as easily as I twisted yours to the conditioned assumed meaning as they were stated? You will be better off seeing as a teacing to not guise ones intent and be very very clear on ones logic ration and reasoning... and be able to state that at any time instead of leaving yourself wide open to be interpreted as anyone chooses to twist.

I take a break by having a smoke and perhaps a coffee, running off though Im sure can get some of the ol endorphins running and clear out some angsty business eh ol sport?

But seriously debate has an art form, and if youre going to take such a biased view? Tis best you state it clearly so ones ass isnt taken and handed back to them so easily.

chairs

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Throwing stones in glass houses people.According to the Saint Mary's Catholic Church, Mary was bethothed with Joseph when she was between 7 to 9 years old, and married between 11-14 which was not uncommon until the last century when it was considered distasteful.

But clearly the point of the thread is about hating Islam. Not intelligent discussion on child marriages at all. If it was we would be asking why the US courts are approving marriage of children as young as 13-15 to older men in the US today.... link

Thank you.

Thank you.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Cannot find proof that Mary even existed outside the bible much less her age but rabbinic sources do tell that it was common custom at that time for girls to marry as early as 12yo. You might find that distasteful but you need recognize that the average life expectancy during roman times was 20–30 years. If females were betrothed to someone with wealth their life expectancy increased to about 45yo. So its not a good idea to judge previous cultures on our culture, we can spoon our siblings until 18-21 of age, they did not have that luxury.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You make zero sense Annee you spread lies about Christianity and defend Islam probably the biggest enemy to atheism

Are you Muslim or did I juse assume you're atheist

I mean the prophet of Islam married a 9 year old or at 14.... whatever..... as a 40 50 year old man.

Was a warlord and jesus is the violent peasant warlord? Really confusing

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Annee

You make zero sense Annee you spread lies about Christianity and defend Islam probably the biggest enemy to atheism

I was raised Christian. I have every right to speak about what I know.

I do not speak about Islam, because I don't know, nor have I studied Islam.

What gives Christians the right to slam what they are ignorant of?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join