It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher To Be Prosecuted For Calling Mohammed Child Molester

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Lol. Classic ATS response. No rebuttal. Nothing of substance. I have explained it to you and it is so clear. You're done. Stop being a child...bride.

I will always stand in opposition to child abuse. I am the one who tries very hard to put the broken pieces back together with these children. I have been with them in back of ambulances, in court, in group therapy, in individual therapy, and yes, I have sat in on their autopsies.

I will always stand in opposition to child abuse whether it is sexual, physical, emotional or mental. And I don't give a rat's ass who perpetrates it.

Count on it.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You're talking to someone who chooses not to accept reality and would prefer to come up with a bizarre narrative which allows her to hate a group of people she knows absolutely nothing about.

I have a Muslim girl sitting next to me at my lab bench. When she excuses herself to go to the bathroom should I rummage through her drawers and book bag to ensure there are no bomb making materials? We can't take the risk!!!!!!!

Boom! Pshhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh my God!!!!!!! She just exploded and there's blood everywhere. I don't even know how I'm typing this right now. Why am I not dialing 911!???? Jk, she's the nicest and sweetest girl ever to exist (unlike someone around here). Wait...let me guess. She's a secret terrorist plotting to attack during her going away party next Monday. If you guys hear about a college campus terrorist attack please post in this thread. Oh and she also supports molesting children. Makes sense...for autistic people.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Ok then. I guess your ancestors were perverts. Your words and since you share your ancestors dna that makes you a pervert. I just put the pieces of the puzzle together for you. Well done pervert.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You're talking to someone who chooses not to accept reality and would prefer to come up with a bizarre narrative which allows her to hate a group of people she knows absolutely nothing about.

I know that.

Can you imagine the devastation of a woman (able to bear children) of that era not getting married?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The horror...

This is a textbook example of willful ignorance. You could write a whole book about it based on this one example. It's rampant around the world. If there's any one thing to fight against in this world, it is ignorance.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Yep, you ended up a street beggar or a prostitute. Those were your choices.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Absolutely. Muhammad was no different than any man of his time. King David, Solomon, Saul, and other of the men of the bible would also be considered pedophiles by today's standards.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I guess Christians don't read their own Bibles:

Numbers 31:17-18 King James Version (KJV)

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

And the percentage of Christians out there following that scripture verbatim? Is it even 1%...?
Now lets compare that to Sharia Law and Islam.
Nice deflection. Not working...
edit on 12-5-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

It's odd that someone would even try to apply today's standards to life 2000 years ago. We live for over 70 years in developed countries. The life expectancy might not have even been 30. We should also consider these people's concept of the world with their own ancestors. Humans from the Stone Age lived between 15-30 years old, but according to some people around here they're child molesters regardless. The more you dig into it the more ridiculous the argument becomes. I noticed that they've decided to run off from a real debate. How cowardly.

5 years for some women to have children after the onset of puberty. They should be thanking these "child molesters" for braving the horrors of giving birth during ancient times just to keep the human race in existence. Ungrateful people I tell you.
edit on 12-5-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Oh, no that is not the impression I meant to give and I am sorry if I did.

I certainly don't blame God for lusty men. We were given consciences and sadly common sense should tell us there are sexual relationships, however our culture OK's thing, that we as individuals know is not OK> We also know that if we as men attack a child - and it is an attack - an rape them God has nothing to do with this its down to us and our desire which makes us very sick individuals nd we have to face the damage and possible death we cause.

What exactly does Sharia law say about the killing of a child by a man who married the child and killed them through having sex and the child bleeding to death because of her injuries? I bet its pretty silent on this matter.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Lusty men... LOL!!!!

I'm using that one. Love it.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I commend your work and guts. Thank goodness these children have you on their side and comforting them.

I don't know how you control yourself with some of these people who do deserve public punishment. Perhaps that is a lesson we could learn albeit one of the very few, from Islam and Sharia.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I could have been merrily more explicit, but as ladies are present I would't offend them or lower myself as a man, so 'lusty men it is"! Glad ya alike it.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You seem to forget that its muslim men using the excuse of what was done in 570 AD and telling us its quite OK in 2016.

You also need to address the fact that we in the West punish and shame men who rape and also who practise paedophelia because our society thinks its wrong and have made these practises illegal.

So what if they did things in the past and only lived shorter lives - it doesn't apply to the world and especially the Western world today and that is the issue.
edit on 12-5-2016 by Shiloh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Right, but to say that all Muslim men of today are child molesters because of the teaching of what was written in an entirely fictional book which was produced 2000 years ago is silly. That's what this is about. No one is saying that molesting children is ok. People are purposely being hateful towards others they do not personally know. We know better. Well, I do.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Right, but to say that all Muslim men of today are child molesters because of the teaching of what was written in an entirely fictional book which was produced 2000 years ago is silly. That's what this is about. No one is saying that molesting children is ok. People are purposely being hateful towards others they do not personally know. We know better. Well, I do.

As if "Christians" actually follow Christ teachings.

Most of them follow what they're told by their choice of leader (pastor/bishop/minister).

In my lifetime I think I've met 4 people I would actually consider "walking in His footsteps".

There are over 1500 Christian sect groups in North America alone. Shouldn't there only be One?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I remember when the Truth was it's own defense.

I think I'm also susposed to have a second line' but I can't spell.

link   

link   

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

You seem to forget that its muslim men using the excuse of what was done in 570 AD and telling us its quite OK in 2016.

You also need to address the fact that we in the West punish and shame men who rape and also who practise paedophelia because our society thinks its wrong and have made these practises illegal.

So what if they did things in the past and only lived shorter lives - it doesn't apply to the world and especially the Western world today and that is the issue.

Catholic church still hides pedophiles, and this is from the 21st century. the fairy tale book you hate so much, and the man Mohamed, how ever you spell are both from a long time ago.

Ball is in your court.

Hopefully you got more than excuses this time lol

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join