It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher To Be Prosecuted For Calling Mohammed Child Molester

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Not only that much history doesn’t admit Muhammad had a 9 year old wife.

Some Hadith’s prove she was much older

Check the Admadiyya Muslims from Pakistan.

As for Slavery Muhammad recommended the freeing of slaves and if not treating them as you would treat anyone.

One thing is historically proven, Muhammad is the most slandered man in history by the Christian west.

We really don't know much of what really even went on there. All kinds of traditions that are trying to document something that went on over 1400 years ago.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I didn't say I accepted it as okay. I said it was okay at the time, so no reason to demonize the people who did it back then.

Same with slavery. Slavery is an abomination, but I won't hate Thomas Jefferson for owning slaves, as many wealthy farm owners during that time had slaves. He was still a great guy with an amazing mind, and I respect that and greatly admire him.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I'm aware of those things... but unaware of your point?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

May I take some samples?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I want tissue samples from everyone here. I think I might be on the verge of a major scientific breakthrough.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

My point is, there was a time when it was generally accepted by both sexes that as soon as a girl could have a baby, it was time for her to get married. She may still look like a child, but if she was able to get pregnant, she was no longer considered a child.

Now, this concept is not generally accepted anymore - with the exception of rural peoples who still follow "the old ways".

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

What do you not get? Re-read what I said. Those of you that condone Mo's pedophilia because it was acceptable at the time are the same posters that get their panties in a wad when some poster tells you that slavery was acceptable at the time. One you accept as okay, the other you condemn.

Young girls were usually betrothed as soon as they became women. It was believed they reached puberty at about twelve or twelve and a half.” (Deiss, L. (1996). Joseph, Mary, Jesus (Madeleine Beaumont, trans.). Collegeville, Minnesota: The Liturgical Press. p. 25)

“The women normally married as soon as they were physically able to bear children, which the Law defined as twelve and a half years of age. (Zanzig, T. (1999). Jesus of History, Christ of Faith. Terrace Heights, Winona: Saint Mary’s Press, Christian Brothers Publication. p. 89)

yahyasnow.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Of course it was! That's because the average life expectancy was probably 25-30 tops. When you're fertile it is time to reproduce. Lolololol people don't think at all.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Even if it was socially acceptable at the time, you would think the screaming, fighting, crying and fighting that went on with a young child would have been a clue that something was wrong, yes? Not to mention the bloody mess that is left following the rape of a young child, which more often than not, requires reconstructive surgery.

Where are you getting rape from?

Cultural norm of the time of Mohammed was a girl became a woman when she could bare children - - menstrual.

She is taught to accept her husband.

BTW: several states in the USA for age of marriage: "No minimum age with approval of a superior court judge and parental consent"

So, this thread is not really about what's it about. Got it. The analogies are so ludicrous it's absurd. If someone came here saying what the prophet did was terrible, but if everybody else does it then it's fine, I could see the problem. But I don't see anybody saying that. Instead its said that God is a pedophile. Oh my.

What I'm saying is that young children do not understand sexual intercourse, like even though they might say they understand the permanency of death, or agree to be burned at the stake saying they understand the reasons -- they don't really understand the reasons, because they don 't have the cognitive development to do so.

A grown person knows when they are injuring a child. I expect even cavemen knew when they were injuring a child.

But anyway, carry on. I'd rather go to the mudpit and talk about Trump. He's less ridiculous than defending child sexual abuse.
cya

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

My point is, there was a time when it was generally accepted by both sexes that as soon as a girl could have a baby, it was time for her to get married. She may still look like a child, but if she was able to get pregnant, she was no longer considered a child.

As if they all kept birth records, and knew exact ages.

Girls became women at their first menstrual cycle.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Fact is, you don't want the facts.

Girls became marriageable when they could bear children.

Do you really think they kept exact records of birth dates - - knowing the exact age of a girl?

There are no real facts on Mohammed having sex with a child.

Austria has a blasphemy law.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Bingo. And how many babies survived past infancy? Not that many. When a woman has a short lifespan, a society has a low population with high mortality rates then they must remain pregnant a majority of their lives and reproduce as early as possible.

Autismos man...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LostThePlot
She was incorrect to say he was a child molester. He kidnapped Aisha when she was 6 then raped her when she was 9. So he's actually a child rapist. An illiterate,genocidal,war mongering,child rapist.
You have to wonder what the endgame is here and why Islam is being given a free pass for its evil,degenerate,ideology.

Except a man would never rape a child in the first place unless he was a child molester!

See how flawed your (non) logic is?

Mohammad was a child molester and his example is why we see children being forced to marry so many perverts over in those countries where the government upholds those practices, and they do so because of Mohammad's example of being a freaking pervert, which has helped them to exploit the same thing for themselves because many of them are the same way..

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

Bingo. And how many babies survived past infancy? Not that many. When a woman has a short lifespan, a society has a low population with high mortality rates then they must remain pregnant a majority of their lives and reproduce as early as possible.

Autismos man...

Its just the way it was.

Pity the poor woman who didn't conceive. All her fault, of course.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Mohammad was a child molester .

Prove this from a reliable, factual, source.

A historian, not a Christian apologist - - because there are plenty of Islam articles by them.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I will just leave it at this. Any grown man knows when he is damaging a child. You don't have to be a genius to know that.

Pedophiles will proceed with the act anyway, because the drive to have sex with a child overrides any remorse or values they might have.

I was not in the room when the sexual act occurred between this man and child, if it in fact did.

The average age of menses is becoming younger fairly regularly. It is believed to be because of nutrition, and perhaps some other chemicals we get from our food. The reasons are still unclear. I don't know the average age of the onset of menses back in the day of Mohammad, and I somewhat doubt that you do either.

Anybody who has sex with a young child is a fool and an abuser. I don't much care who it is or the time period it occurred.
Grown, mature, adults with a well developed ego know better. Take from that what you will.

ETA: If you think what he did was okay, and I don't think it's okay, then as far as I can tell, none of it makes any difference. Not to me, not to the world. He's long dead.

edit on 5/12/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Can you not read? You literally would not exist had societies not reproduced exactly how I explained it you. You have lost your argument and now you are embarrassing yourself with your ignorant persistence.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

Can you not read? You literally would not exist had societies not reproduced exactly how I explained it you. You have lost your argument and now you are embarrassing yourself with your ignorant persistence.

Bingo you get the gold ring! I can't read! You figured me out with your brilliant charming self. *smoochies*

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Lol. Classic ATS response. No rebuttal. Nothing of substance. I have explained it to you and it is so clear. You're done. Stop being a child...bride.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

I will just leave it at this. Any grown man knows when he is damaging a child. You don't have to be a genius to know that.

The point is, you are choosing to believe what you want to.

I do not claim to know, I research. While its possible Aisha was as young as some say - - it's also possible she was older.

“A great misconception prevails as to the age at which Aisha was taken in marriage by the Prophet. Ibn Sa‘d has stated in the Tabaqat that when Abu Bakr [father of Aisha] was approached on behalf of the Holy Prophet, he replied that the girl had already been betrothed to Jubair, and that he would have to settle the matter first with him. This shows that Aisha must have been approaching majority at the time. Again, the Isaba, speaking of the Prophet’s daughter Fatima, says that she was born five years before the Call and was about five years older than Aisha. This shows that Aisha must have been about ten years at the time of her betrothal to the Prophet, and not six years as she is generally supposed to be. This is further borne out by the fact that Aisha herself is reported to have stated that when the chapter [of the Holy Quran] entitled The Moon, the fifty-fourth chapter, was revealed, she was a girl playing about and remembered certain verses then revealed. Now the fifty-fourth chapter was undoubtedly revealed before the sixth year of the Call. All these considerations point to but one conclusion, viz., that Aisha could not have been less than ten years of age at the time of her nikah, which was virtually only a betrothal. And there is one report in the Tabaqat that Aisha was nine years of age at the time of nikah. Again it is a fact admitted on all hands that the nikah of Aisha took place in the tenth year of the Call in the month of Shawwal, while there is also preponderance of evidence as to the consummation of her marriage taking place in the second year of Hijra in the same month, which shows that full five years had elapsed between the nikah and the consummation. Hence there is not the least doubt that Aisha was at least nine or ten years of age at the time of betrothal, and fourteen or fifteen years at the time of marriage.”

www.muslim.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join