It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher To Be Prosecuted For Calling Mohammed Child Molester

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Well put. I'd rather you made the thread. Would be happy to post on it. Thanks for your great points.

I also prefer to leave this one to the OP more cleanly. Sigh.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I was gonna say the same thing. I'm not familiar with the Austrian laws, so I cannot comment on this in an informed manner.

Austria, apparently, has a blasphemy law.

Section 188 of the Austrian Criminal Code, called ‘Vilification of Religious Teachings’, criminalizes: “Anyone who publicly disparages a person or thing that is the object of worship of a domestic church or religious society, or a doctrine, [or other] behavior is likely to attract legitimate offense…” This de facto ‘blasphemy’ law has been used in practice to prosecute and fine individuals. end-blasphemy-laws.org...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee
Doesn't change anything. The dude was still a pedo.

Islam worships a pedo. Nuff said.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

By your logic your great great grand father was a pedo, your from a family of pedos, nuff said lol

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Mohammad is dead, who the hell cares,

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Possibly, but my great great grandad didn't amass an uncountable number of deranged followers. So what is your point?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

That's your response to Austria has a blasphemy law?

Not much for facts, are you?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Possibly, but my great great grandad didn't amass an uncountable number of deranged followers. So what is your point?

lol

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Yea and the nazis had a " killing jews is okay". So having a law makes an immoral action okay.

Gotcha.

Gotta love statists.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Yea and the nazis had a " killing jews is okay". So having a law makes an immoral action okay.

Gotcha.

Gotta love statists.

We get it.

You're anti-Islam.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
lookie here

The 'Birmingham Koran' fragment that could shake Islam after carbon-dating suggests it is OLDER than the Prophet Muhammad

It is believed that the Birmingham Koran was produced between 568AD and 645AD, while the dates usually given for Muhammad are between 570AD and 632AD.
Historian Tom Holland, told the Times: 'It destabilises, to put it mildly, the idea that we can know anything with certainty about how the Koran emerged - and that in turn has implications for the history of Muhammad and the Companions.'
Keith Small, from the University of Oxford's Bodleian Library, added: 'This gives more ground to what have been peripheral views of the Koran's genesis, like that Muhammad and his early followers used a text that was already in existence and shaped it to fit their own political and theological agenda, rather than Muhammad receiving a revelation from heaven.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

www.thetimes.co.uk...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Your still the product of a pedo, lol

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

America had slaves. Slavery was considered acceptable at one time. Therefore, anyone who considers themselves an American patriot is obviously okay with slavery.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
lookie here

The 'Birmingham Koran' fragment that could shake Islam after carbon-dating suggests it is OLDER than the Prophet Muhammad

How many times have we heard stuff like this in relation to the Bible/Jesus.

It never changes anything.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Wow! Laws to silence people...Laws that keep expanding the meaning of hate speech...Laws that cover up historical truths because the truth hurts...Laws that punish truth-tellers and protect feelings rather than lives. Something is wrong in this world.

Why are there people that even today give pedophilia a pass or minimize it for a religious group. It's disgusting! Even at this very moment, there are people that want to label pedophilia as a "sexual orientation" to minimize its deviancy.

Something is loose in this world and it is operating as a wolf in sheep's clothing under the banner of inclusion for all and acceptance for everything. As an intelligent species, we have to maintain taboos and human standards, or we are doomed.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
lookie here

How many times have we heard stuff like this in relation to the Bible/Jesus.

It never changes anything.

lots

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Laws that cover up historical truths because the truth hurts...

Are you telling me you researched the FACTUAL information "truths" about Mohammed?

Would love to see your source.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Gotcha.

Gotta love statists.

We get it.

You're anti-Islam.

Sure, I'll take that. Are you so open minded your brain fell out?

The people that defend this crap.... Some things shouldn't be tolerated.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Gotcha.

Gotta love statists.

We get it.

You're anti-Islam.

Sure, I'll take that. Are you so open minded your brain fell out?

The people that defend this crap.... Some things shouldn't be tolerated.

Is it just Islam?

How about Christianity?

Or Buddhism?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Most people in Mohammed's time married young girls. It was the cultural norm. In fact, it wasn't more than 100 years ago that the Catholic church was arranging marriages for girls at age 7, and allowing them to formally marry (and presumably consummate) at age 12 for girls:

Historically within the Catholic Church, prior to the 1917 Code of Canon Law, the minimum age for a dissoluble betrothal (sponsalia de futuro) was 7 years in the contractees. The minimum age for a valid marriage was puberty, or nominally 14 for males and 12 for females.

]Link

What Mohammad may or may not have done wasn't anything unusual for the time period, and certainly not isolated to the Arabian deserts/Middle East.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join