It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher To Be Prosecuted For Calling Mohammed Child Molester

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

This is a thread about Mohammed being a pedophile...
I don't need to make excuses for anything I didn't write the old testament...
And just so you know Mohammed is not in the bible...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Are you saying that God was telling Moses to rape virgin girls?
Or do you actually realize that they were taken and integrated into their society as pure spoils of war?
Or are you misinterpreting that purposefully to fill an agenda?

I vote the latter.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

When Jesus comes back the mystery is over...
All will know who he is and not a knee will be left not bent...
But aside from those who had no opportunity to learn of him are not to be converted...
That's what the bible says anyway...

Everyone thinks Jesus will come back in their lifetime. It's been this way for over 1500 years.

And you point ? Christians are told , by the Bible , to watch and wait. Also , there are watchers in place who if they do not warn at the end "the blood of the children will be on their hands".

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Back in 2000 I assisted a large insurance company in the investigation of the fire deaths that occurred in a tunnel in Kaprun, Austria. Kaprun and its surrounding area is a well known skiing resort. While there I travelled to many cities and each time you could see the Muslim invasion!

I will never forget as my wife and I sat at a table to have breakfast and the next table sat a young Muslim couple. By the time they finished their breakfast ..... their table looked like twenty people had eaten..... I found it amusing they would not eat the outside of a brotchen ..... instead they would eat only the center and leave the rest just like my children sis when they were 3. Now other issues arised at the breakfast table but the main jest is they ate like animals......actually my dog is quieter when he eats.

This is not the only time I have seen this type of ME explosion in Austria..... been to Vienna, Graz, Salzburg and Innsbruck and witnessed numerous events of confrontation between Austrians and the Muslim.

I only drive through Austria now..... no more stops or spending a few nights.

edit on 12-5-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Eh, she could get off easy under freedom of speech, but I'm sure her lawyers will do even better than that.. She'll probably get compensation for this unnecessary legal action. Who ever the prosecutor is, they are one stupid sob.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

NOPE

The two . . . presentations, manifestations of the Messiah are in the Old Testament. So distinct are they that some Jewish scholars trying to wrap their minds around the very different two descriptions . . . speculated that the OT was talking about two Messiahs--but that didn't make sense to them either so they really had no resolution to it.

1. FIRST--AS SUFFERING SERVANT/SACRIFICIAL LAMB

2. SECOND--AS CONQUERING KING, ROARING LION.

He came the first time precisely as predicted.

He WILL come the 2nd time also precisely as predicted.

Very good point!!

I recommend you make a thread about this subject.

As an evangelist who is not scared to share the Gospel with anyone HOWEVER when someone says to stop, I do immediately BUT even Christians (not all) fail to realize when Jesus returns he will be Judge and King over all nations. He will no longer be a prophet but KING and will expect and DEMAND. It appears non-christians and other non believers when attacking Christians on this site fail to understand or realize this is what is coming. Today many still look at Jesus as a prophet and if you speak about the past OK but even then when he was walking the earth he was more than a prophet.... BUT the ONLY begotten son of God.

The phrase "only begotten" translates the Greek word monogenes. This word is variously translated into English as "only," "one and only," and "only begotten."

I would recommend to stop arguing about the bible. I don't pray to the bible , I don't worship the bible.... it is a manual .... a book. I do however worship and pray to the one true God and his only begotten son.

And to those who reject Christ.... that is OK too... because they will be removed from his kingdom.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Vector99
And just so you know Mohammed is not in the bible...

That depends which bible you are quoting.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I'm sure she also mentioned the fact about God coming down and raping Mary when she was just a little girl too.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
That teacher should have stuck to bad mouthing Jesus, she probably would have gotten a raise. If she converts to Islam, she'll probably get promoted and get prayer breaks throughout the work day. Indoctrinate the kids into Islam and sharia law and she'll probably get to head up the school board.

Serve your Islamic masters well and you will be rewarded, otherwise be prepared to live through some hell on earth before you get sent to your maker, piece by piece.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
If mohamet or how ever is name is writin, if hes a pedophiles, that makes every man a pedophile, hes from what century, the 8th, i dont believe in any gawds, but if people think that christians or judaism follower didint marry girls when they where in todays terms pre teens, then your all fooling yourself.

Its also good to see the good ats christians calling him a pedo, when its the catholic chruch thats been hiding pedos for a very long time.

Dont call me a muslim lover or apologist, learn your friggen history, jeez you people make stuff up and pretend its gospel, true propagandist on ats these days.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

This is what political correctness does.

Surely you meant Theocracy?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

A middle school teacher in the Austrian city of Bregenz is facing criminal prosecution for her comments regarding the founder of Islam. Vorarlberg Provincial Councillor Dr. Bernadette Mennel confirmed that the teacher was facing a criminal complaint when she said, “yes, there is an allegation against the teacher,” VOL reports.

It is alleged that the Bregenz teacher had described Mohammed, the prophet and founder of Islam, as a child molester in front of her students. Upon hearing the news the school forwarded the complaint to the Vorarlberg prosecutors office.
Teacher To Be Prosecuted For Calling Mohammed Child Molester

This is what political correctness does. It causes people to lose their minds. The teacher discussed above was correct in her assertion that Mohammed was a child molester, going by the dictionary definition.

However, we live in a world where rape and molestation of children is called "justified by culture" such as what the story below describes:

U.S. Soldiers Told to Ignore Sexual Abuse of Boys by Afghan Allies

To everyone on this forum who wants to claim "there is no such thing as right and wrong", you are helping to create situations such as the above examples. When you wonder what's wrong with the world, just look in the mirror.

Why are child brides a blind spot for humanity?

Actually this is what hate does, it has nothing to do with political correctness. You poor VICTIM. Get off your high horse. The only reason she said it was to troll. As I said in e other thread. Elvis Presley was also a child molester, I wonder why that wasn't brought up instead of Mohammed. You know why, because Elvis wasn't a Muslim. It's just the usual right wing hate the same kind as hitler used the Jews for.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You have a Problem with the truth? Why the hell should this teacher be prosecuted for speaking the truth? If you have sex with a child you are a child molester/rapist.Plain and simple.The vileness and depravity of the deed is no Less because it was the deed of the founder of a religion.F$#k"s Wrong with some people???

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Elvis Presley was also a child molester, I wonder why that wasn't brought up instead of Mohammed. You know why, because Elvis wasn't a Muslim. It's just the usual right wing hate the same kind as hitler used the Jews for.

Well, in the interests of balance, that isn't anywhere near accurate.

There are plenty of celebrity pedo's being brought out of the shadows into the light of day and being punished for it too...but in truth, Elvis and other celebs don't inspire billions of people to follow the example they set by their actions.

In short, Mohammed inspired an international religion practiced and followed by a sizable percentage of people alive now and through centuries old history...Elvis inspired people to dance and jive...not the same thing, pedo or not.
edit on 12 5 2016 by MysterX because: typo

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Calling a made up man from the 8th century or even before that a pedophile is dumb at best, that would make nearly every man that lived before the 19th century some kind of pedophile.

edit on 12-5-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Mary was a young woman when she had the..impregnation,whatever it was.Not a lil kiddie.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Not by a loooong shot.I know until about a 100 years ago people had shorter life expectancies so they tended to marry and have children in their teenage years.Child molestation and rape has Always been seen as disgraceful by all decent sane people,the violation of small children.I honestly don't know how some people can even look at themselves in a mirror,those that will always try and find excuses for the most abhorrent f-ed upness..just wow.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Not by a loooong shot.I know until about a 100 years ago people had shorter life expectancies so they tended to marry and have children in their teenage years.Child molestation and rape has Always been seen as disgraceful by all decent sane people,the violation of small children.I honestly don't know how some people can even look at themselves in a mirror,those that will always try and find excuses for the most abhorrent f-ed upness..just wow.

Yes by a long shot, if your going to call anyone from the 8th century a pedo you have to call most men pedos until 100 years ago, same logic, well you call it logic lol.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: Annee

You have a Problem with the truth? Why the hell should this teacher be prosecuted for speaking the truth?

Who's truth?

And Jesus, the real one, was a terrorist - - - according to factual scholars.

Let's have a teacher try that in, say, North Carolina.

What happened prior to the year 632, his death - - - - - has nothing to do with the thinking of our modern society.

The truth about Muhammad and Aisha: www.theguardian.com...
edit on 12-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I was gonna say the same thing. I'm not familiar with the Austrian laws, so I cannot comment on this in an informed manner.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join