It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Teacher To Be Prosecuted For Calling Mohammed Child Molester

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:05 PM

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You'll never win here. I gave up on this place a long long time ago. We all know molesting children is wrong. We also know that teachers shouldn't be speaking this way to children and we all know that these ancient religious texts are certainly NOT historical fact. Another thing we know is that we should respect the laws of countries who use vote to determine those laws. The only thing people here care about is hating Muslims despite that not a single person could claim they've ever known an actual terrorist. They're scared.

Should the teacher be criminally punished? Of course not. Should the teacher have said these things to children? Of course not. If one has the capability to speak to kids this way in a classroom setting then they should not be teachers. Religion has no place in the classroom. Replace the teacher and move on. The rest of you can tell your kids that Mohammed was a child molester in your own home. Personally, I wouldn't teach my kids much about religion except for what the definition of religion is. The rest I leave up to their own discovery.

ATS autistic crew in full effect again.

I subscribe your post word by word.

Just thank you, a big one, to Annee, kaylaluv, dukeofjive and others for bringing arguments and rationality. There were also great posts in another 'bashing Mohammed and Muslims' ATS thread.

It's still moving whenever someone descends to this garbage field to bring rational arguments, in spite of himself/herself being trashed by the fanatic fringe.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:05 PM
a reply to: Annee

I am not persecuting you all Muslims Christians or all of anything else...
You were introduced to Christianity but you chose to seperate yourself from God Annee...
I don't feel persecuted for having you say all Christians and muslims did this...
Because they did not...
They followed the cultural norms for their time...
While Muhammad had sex with a 9 year old girl...
Thus it was not normal then or now...

I doubt you are well aware of much... You don't even know how you were raised...
It does not matter that you were introduced to Christianity...
You were obviously raised an athiest because that's what you are today...

edit on 16-5-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:10 PM
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Prove that she was married at 6 and conssummated at 9. Cites and sources.
edit on 16-5-2016 by Joecanada11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:15 PM

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Probe that she was married at 6 and consummated at 9. Cites and sources.

That's when Muhammad did his probing on the girl in question...

Muhammad has a well written history from many books those that do not mention the age can't be deemed as reliable as they offer no evidence...

But those that do mention the age are quite specific...

Hadith and Sira

Muslim (8:3309) - Muhammad consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was only nine. Full quote - "'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine."
(See also Bukhari 58:234 and many other places). No where in the reliable Hadith or Sira is there any other age given. Other references are Sahih Bukhari 3896, 5158 and 3311.

Bukhari (62:18) - Aisha's father, Abu Bakr, wasn't on board at first, but Muhammad explained how the rules of their religion made it possible. This is similar to the way that present-day cult leaders manipulate their followers into similar concessions.

Muslim (8:3311) - The girl took her dolls with her to Muhammad's house (something to play with when the "prophet" was not having sex with her).

Bukhari (6:298) - Muhammad would take a bath with the little girl and fondle her.

Muslim (8:3460) - "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you could sport with her and she sport with you, or you could amuse with her and she could amuse with you?" Muhammad posed this question to one of his followers who had married an "older woman" instead of opting to fondle a child.

Bukhari (4:232) - Muhammad's wives would wash semen stains out of his clothes, which were still wet from the spot-cleaning even when he went to the mosque for prayers. Between copulation and prayer, it's a wonder he found the time to slay pagans.

Bukhari (6:300) - Muhammad's wives had to be available for the prophet's fondling even when they were having their menstrual period.

Bukhari (93:639) - The Prophet of Islam would recite the 'Holy Quran' with his head in Aisha's lap, when she was menstruating.

Bukhari (62:6) - "The Prophet used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives." Muhammad also said that it was impossible to treat all wives equally - and it isn't hard to guess why.

Bukhari (5:268) - "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, 'Had the Prophet the strength for it?' Anas replied, 'We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty men.' "

Bukhari (60:311) - "I feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires." These words were spoken by Aisha within the context of her husband having been given 'Allah's permission' to fulfill his sexual desires with a large number of women in whatever order he chooses. (It has been suggested that Aisha may have been speaking somewhat wryly).

Muslim (8:3424) - One of several narrations in which a leering Muhammad orders a clearly startled woman to suckle a grown man with her breast so that he will become "unlawful" to her - meaning that they can live under the same roof together.

Tabari IX:137 - "Allah granted Rayhana of the Qurayza to Muhammad as booty." Muhammad considered the women that he captured and enslaved to be God's gift to him.

Tabari VIII:117 - "Dihyah had asked the Messenger for Safiyah when the Prophet chose her for himself... the Apostle traded for Safiyah by giving Dihyah her two cousins. The women of Khaybar were distributed among the Muslims." He sometimes pulled rank to reserve the most beautiful captured women for himself.

Tabari IX:139 - "You are a self-respecting girl, but the prophet is a womanizer." Words spoken by the disappointed parents of a girl who had 'offered' herself to Muhammad (he accepted).

Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236).

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:58 PM

And when were these things written? How many years after Muhammad. I'm no fan of Muhammad either and the Quran itself has many things which I find to be horrible as well. But the evidence here is not sound evidence.

All the hadith collections we have today, and which are regarded by the hadith scholars as authentic (sahih), were written two centuries after the death of the Prophet, for two centuries there was no authorised documentation of the hadith in accordance with the prohibition left by the Prophet.

“A great misconception prevails as to the age at which Aisha was taken in marriage by the Prophet. Ibn Sa‘d has stated in the Tabaqatthat when Abu Bakr [father of Aisha] was approached on behalf of the Holy Prophet, he replied that the girl had already been betrothed to Jubair, and that he would have to settle the matter first with him. This shows that Aisha must have been approaching majority at the time. Again, theIsaba, speaking of the Prophet’s daughter Fatima, says that she was born five years before the Call and was about five years older than Aisha. This shows that Aisha must have been about ten years at the time of her betrothal to the Prophet, and not six years as she is generally supposed to be. This is further borne out by the fact that Aisha herself is reported to have stated that when the chapter [of the Holy Quran] entitled The Moon,the fifty-fourth chapter, was revealed, she was a girl playing about and remembered certain verses then revealed. Now the fifty-fourth chapter was undoubtedly revealed before the sixth year of the Call. All these considerations point to but one conclusion, viz., that Aisha could not have been less than ten years of age at the time of her nikah, which was virtually only a betrothal. And there is one report in the Tabaqat that Aisha was nine years of age at the time of nikah.Again it is a fact admitted on all hands that the nikah of Aisha took place in the tenth year of the Call in the month of Shawwal, while there is also preponderance of evidence as to the consummation of her marriage taking place in the second year of Hijra in the same month, which shows that full five years had elapsed between thenikah and the consummation. Hence there is not the least doubt that Aisha was at least nine or ten years of age at the time of betrothal, and fourteen or fifteen years at the time of marriage.”

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:45 PM
a reply to: Joecanada11

I think the better question is when were your chosen quotes written Joe?
Long after the beans had been spilt and only after the problem it posed was a problem... Of this we can be sure...
Every thing I used is far older because the truth was spoke without regard to the future and it's consequences...
All you offered against written history is conjecture...
The written history which shows Muhammad was infact a pedophile not opting to wait for the norm of the day... He needed a 6 year old to marry and had sex with her at 9...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:01 PM

If he actually consummated his marriage with Aisha at the age of 9 it's wrong. We know that. The point is that there is no way for sure to know. Hadiths written 200 years after his death isn't anymore proof or truth of anything.

The words written above aren't anymore proof of anything either. Although it provides a very sound argument that she may have been older. Nobody knows for sure.

There were plenty of other things in the Quran that we could pick apart that came straight out of the so called prophets mouth.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:16 PM

Would you like to discuss the claim that not only was he a pedophile but also a necrophilliac?
That which is claimed by many as he lay with his aunt in her grave to comfort her and ease her suffering after her death...
For to lay with a woman then was the term used to describe the act of sexual relations...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:19 PM

As I said things written hundreds of years after a mans death are not evidence of anything. Oh wait I forgot who I'm talking to here. Lol

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:24 PM

The writings that are contained in the hadith are older than the hadith...
Just like the writings that comprised many other ancient books that were compiled to form larger books or transcribed and passed along...
But you didn't know that or probably forgot that too huh Joe?
Your personal attacks are weak no surprise though...For they are derived in your mind...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:37 PM

Passed along from word of mouth in many cases. Something being written does not make it truth or history. Especially when said written things are known to be absolutely impossible scientifically.

But hey let's all call Muhammad a child molester while the prophets of your own religion did worse things.

“Rabbi Solomon in his comment on Genesis, says that Rebecca, when she was married to Isaac, was but three Years of Age. His words run thus, ‘When Abraham was come from Mount Moria, he received the joyful News of Rebecca. Isaac was at that Time Thirty seven years old; and then did Sarah die. The time, from birth of Isaac to the death of Sarah, was Thirty seven Years, And Sarah was Ninety Years old when Isaac was born; and One Hundred and Twenty Seven Years old when she died: As it is said in Gen 23:1 . Sarah was one hundred and twenty-seven years old. Behold, the Age of Isaac was Thirty Seven Years, at the Time of the Birth of Rebecca. And when he had waited for her three Years, till she was fit for marriage, he took her to wife.”
According to this Account, Rebecca was a very notable Girl at three years of age. But that a girl of three Years old is fit for marriage, is maintained very plainly in the Jewish writings; particularly, in Emek Hamelech, in the following passage, ‘our blessed sags, of blessed memory, say, that a female is not fit for marriage, ‘till she is arrived at the Age of three years and one day.’ The Talmud supports these Sages here, in the part entitled Avoda Sara. And the Sanhedrin says, A daughter, who is of the age of three years and one day, is, by being bedded with a Man, lawfully married.” [1]

Before going any further, one of th

So truly you aren't that concerned about morality just joining in on making Islam look bad while your own good book has accounts of the same. The great ones of the bible were not without their own disgusting practices either.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:06 PM

I'm not Jewish and you are looking at a far more ancient time...
A time when to be able to have a new member of your household certain laws must be followed...
Marriage was one of the rules or laws that would make such living arrangements allowable...
I do not see any referance there to having sex with a child wife though...
So we can safely assume that other rules and laws would also have been followed which waiting for adulthood or as we have been discussing would have been around 12 most likely...
This does not compare to to the written claims of Muhammad having sex with his wife at 9...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:22 PM

Purely written claims and nothing more. Either way 12 is wrong by today's standards as nine is wrong by today's standards.

As a Christian you still have those books in your bible do you not ?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:44 PM

I do not think 12 is an appropriate age for people to be getting married...
Perhaps some individuals are mature enough at 12 but then today these individuals could not earn enough money most likely to provide for themselves and a family... Back then it must have been next to impossible for young men of the same age to have enough money or in other words to be able to provide for a family and marry available young girls...
I'm sure that is why we see the examples of much older men with younger girls for wives...
But that does not change the fact that there were rules and laws and norms for the time...
And that your example did nothing to show anything about a sexual taboo like those written about Muhammad...
Instead you misconstrued the information you provided and eluded to it laying claim to something it clearly does not...
So if you believed that you were wrong...
Or if you knew better than you were just lying...
Which one is it Joe?
As for the similarities and differences of Christianity and Judaism you can be sure there are plenty for either side of comparison...
But that is not an issue here Joe because that which you offered that never said what you eluded to falsely...
Well it was no threat or insult to Christianity Judaism or I...Because it was baseless as a false claim of pedophilia...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:46 PM

How is it a false claim. He married her at age 3. You say it's okay because their were laws and norms of the day but you call Muhammad a child molester for following the laws and norms of the day as well.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:41 PM

There is no claim in your referances to sexual relations...
And if maturity or the age of 12 is considered to have been the norm than how can 9 not be against it?
Clearly he was not following the laws and norms of the day...
I don't really expect you to understand or be honest...Because I have not forgotten who I'm talking to Joe...
( Insert my turn to laugh here )

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:47 PM

Yeah your talking to someone who uses logic and reason and doesn't believe everything that is written .Especially fairy tales! Laugh all you want kid.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:55 PM

Obviously not...
you introduced something you thought you understood and assumed it was saying something it didn't or knew and thought it was a good way to lie and project that it did...
What fairy tales Joe? We are not discussing the life and times of JoeCanada...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:59 PM

And I'm saying that just because it was written in one hadith doesn't mean it is true whatsoever .

But you believe a man walked on water and rose from the dead and went up to heaven on clouds .Can't beat that logic at all . And my life is no fairy tale son

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:04 PM

I'm sure you are right I should have been more clear for you to understand my meaning... I believe it is not fiction and is instead your reality...
Thanks for the verification of this fact though Joe...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>