It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher To Be Prosecuted For Calling Mohammed Child Molester

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Annee

Yes, it was called Islam.

Sounds like you have a personal problem.

Is it similar to yours, you know where you only attack western religion but defend Islam for its same stupidity?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Oh really. I haven't seen any form of debate from you. Other than using cute little memes and dismissing my arguement because you couldn't refute it. Buck up laddy. Lets see what you've got. You say Muhammad is a child molester ? Prove it. Prove that it wasn't the accepted cultural practice.

The only we reason we could say this now is because we arbritarily decided it was not needed due to a new lifestyle. Had we still all been living for 30-35 years without modern medical care and living a Labour based farm life the practice would still be rampant.

I've seen your so called debate tactics. Cheesy memes and dismissing the post as nothing. That's Bush league debating and quite childish.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Mohammed was a pedophile.

Rebuttal?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Yeah so was king David. And your great grandfather and his father and his father on and on.

I didn't lose anything I dismissed your argument. I know the definition of a straw man.

It's you who isn't doing anything but trolling around and making little one liners. That's not debate. Unless your 5

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Oh really. I haven't seen any form of debate from you. Other than using cute little memes and dismissing my arguement because you couldn't refute it. Buck up laddy. Lets see what you've got. You say Muhammad is a child molester ? Prove it. Prove that it wasn't the accepted cultural practice.

The only we reason we could say this now is because we arbritarily decided it was not needed due to a new lifestyle. Had we still all been living for 30-35 years without modern medical care and living a Labour based farm life the practice would still be rampant.

I've seen your so called debate tactics. Cheesy memes and dismissing the post as nothing. That's Bush league debating and quite childish.

Mohammed was a pedophile, you seem to agree, all you've done is say well, times were different, therefore YOU personally excuse his pedophilia, thats great.

However the rest of us don't GAF about how anyone feels about their preferred cult, Islam is outdated and useless, it's only used to enslave a population.

But hey I'm glad you feel better about him being a pedophile because of how you rationalized, good job, congratulation, probably should throw a party, that being said.

You haven't swayed my opinion on the matter 1 inch, instead you only polarized it, because you took the typical apologist approach, again congratulations.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Yeah so was king David. And your great grandfather and his father and his father on and on.

I didn't lose anything I dismissed your argument. I know the definition of a straw man.

It's you who isn't doing anything but trolling around and making little one liners. That's not debate. Unless your 5

I'm an Athiest, don't gaf which religion it was, king david doesnt tug at my heart strings.

My Great Grandfather wasn't, do not act as if you know my families history, shows your ignorance.( I actually know my families geneology back to the 1600s) But nice stretch to rationalize your Pedophilic Prophet.

Trolling? Why because I disagree with you? Ha, get use it spud, harden up.
edit on 16-5-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Their was no such definition as pedophile when Muhammad was alive. One cannot be held accountable for a practice that wasn't yet invented. All women married young as a nessicity of the time.

Your great great grandfather was a pedophile ? Rebuttal?

By the way the burden of proof is on you to prove your claim with historical facts. This is child's play. I've seen your threads. You like one liners and memes. Nothing of any intelligence.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I'm sure he married a woman that by today's standards would be statutory rape. Sorry it was reality 100 years ago.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

. I've seen your threads. You like one liners and memes. Nothing of any intelligence.

Then why reply to me, since you are so much above me intellectually?

To me it seems I done got your goose, and all you have left are these emotional responses to try to get at me, I love it, keep it up.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I'm sure he married a woman that by today's standards would be statutory rape. Sorry it was reality 100 years ago.

Lets be real, if you have sex with a 9 yr old child it would be considered Aggravated Sexual Assault, but I'm sure you knew that with that big ol' brain of yours probably rocking 140+ IQ, right?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

And prove to me that his marriage was consummated at 9. There's no factual evidence. One hadith says 9 other scholars disagree. There's some who say she would have been at least 12. Only 60 years ago the age of consent in some states was 12.

My IQ is irrelevant. Work and study ethic are much more important than IQ.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Guess you'll have to work on removing that Hadith, eh?

The IQ reference zoomed over your head

Segregation ended in 64, doesn't mean it was right, pre-64, well unless I'm you, and using your logic, then yeah it was okay.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
So when you going to prove the other Hadith to be a lie, and the others to be the truth?

Haha, you must laugh at some of the irony, religious text... which is real, which is fake? hahah

Oh I've grown bored too, Mohammed is still a pedophile, have a great night.

edit on 16-5-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Segregation is apples and oranges. It had nothing to do with survival of the species and was about nothing but persecution of a race. Nice try though.

I don't have to prove any hadith wrong. You made the argument it's up to you to provide evidence supporting your argument.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Segregation is apples and oranges. It had nothing to do with survival of the species and was about nothing but persecution of a race. Nice try though.

I don't have to prove any hadith wrong. You made the argument it's up to you to provide evidence supporting your argument.

I didn't say prove it wrong, I said remove it from circulation, their own texts state it, there is no argument made up, you are just being willfully stupid, it's okay, I'm totally okay with you being like that.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Annee

Yes, it was called Islam.

Sounds like you have a personal problem.

Is it similar to yours, you know where you only attack western religion but defend Islam for its same stupidity?

As an atheist I have no interest in religion at all.

The culture of the time, no matter religious belief, was pretty much the same for all women.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

As an atheist I have no interest in religion at all.

Yet you are mysteriously drawn to threads about religion?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Anne is just here to poke at Christians and run defense for Muhammad...
She contends that what he did was acceptable for the time period...
This is why he was indeed a pedophile and why even then he was going against the norm...

She was married at 6...
Before Muhammed could penetrate her he would rub his member on her...
6 years old when he took her from her family she brought her dolls with her...
At 9 years old her penetrated her...
Not 12 or older...
I am not saying all Muslims practice pedophilia now or then...
But Muhammed did...
By today's standards even 12 is not an age acceptable to many at all...
Sure back then people are said to have a shorter life span....
People can make all kinds of excuses for why it was acceptable...
The most popular seems to be that she was 12 years old...
But she was married at 6 and had been penetrated at 9... Not 12 years old...
In waring cultures this average age was greatly determined by war I'm sure starvation and disease played their part...
But in these waring cultures that would kill looking into the eye of their enemies they overtook the domain of those who were successfully beaten in war....
There goes the majority of the healthy men of mature age... That would mostly leave the old and the young....
Perhaps the land was suitable for capture as a functioning new trade route or was suitable for desired habitation... That is if it was not destroyed in the war most likely by fire... Or if it was not simply destroyed after the battle as further sign of dominance and further insult or symbol of the Victor's power...
That leaves the young and the old and the riches...
You can be sure the riches were not destroyed except for written records these too were destroyed for many reasons but to rob someone of the treasured past to remove all traces of them was absolutely something that was done foolishly by all...But everything and anything else of value was taken as treasure...
The young and the old remain... Unless the old person was from a wealth or powerful bloodline or had a valued skill or great knowledge... Well they were not useful as slaves they were too old to even fight...They were then destroyed like the written history...
So the young remained...Now they could still be formed as the young mind is pliable and young they would have been... Far too weak to fight so they were no physical threat...
They would have been treasure in the form of slaves or possible future soldiers... And a good many of the enslaved would have been used sexually...
At any rate people bought slaves that were capable most wanted something in particular for their money... So these young children were raised for a time before sale... And the girls sold for sex slaves were sold also as breeding stock...And would therefore have been wanted to be fertile capable of giving birth...
This would be highly uncommon for the majority of 9 year old girls... Then even if the 9 year old was capable her body would have to be considered for if she was tiny she would most likely die in childbirth...
This would be seen as a waste of money and aside from the loss of the mother who could have numerous other children the child too may die from trauma...
Make no mistake they were savages in many ways but they were not retarded and the had their own beliefs of what was acceptable...
9 year old girls were not favorable for sexual relations except for by the those whom would be considered depraved even then...
What I'm saying is he was just as sick then as he is now...
Like I said I'm not calling all Muslims child molesters I don't see why everybody is lumping all the Christians from then into the same light...
Because sexual maturity was the passage to adulthood back then 12 years old is a good approximation...
Most muslims and Jews and the sparse christians would have been doing what was right for that time and taking 12 and up...
But not Muhammad and other sick individuals of the Era... Be they muslim Jew or Christian not to mention any other religions....Nope they were practicing pedophilia just like Muhammad...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

Anne is just here to poke at Christians and run defense for Muhammad...

I was raised Christian.

I'm well aware of their persecution complex.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I don't know that we need to kill them...
We could round them all up confine them to camps for some good old brain washing...
Then why could we not just force feed them bacon and have women take turns berating them until they are whipped into shape?
While they are away from home we could use their oil supply to fund the process and still make plenty of money for ourselves...

Truth is you are probably right it would most likely take a massive culling of numbers to change this current situation...

Wow... This is a very telling and epitomizing post.

For there is not much conceptual distance between virulently bashing a whole community (thread after thread after thread until next thread) and round them up in a concentration camp. Believe me, not a long way. History teaches.

Sooner than later, people like this poster will be running America.

Anything, but sanity, is to be expected.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join