It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher To Be Prosecuted For Calling Mohammed Child Molester

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: BO XIAN

I wonder if Jesus would call Muslims that today if he walked the Earth, or he'd try to befriend them and show them a better way?

He would react the same way he did to the Jews of his day excluding the religious leadership.
Matthew 9:36

When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
Problem is: christians today do not condone paedophillia. However in Islamic countries and cultures its still very muchthe norm. Dragging the Bible into this is very much a regressive tactic, and a poor comeback or excuse for todays reprehenIble behaviour in these cultures.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

In general I think there's a lot the US should emulate about Europe. This is a HUGE issue it shouldn't.

As far as I know Canada seems to split the difference well.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimbo999
a reply to: MystikMushroom
However in Islamic countries and cultures its still very much the norm.

I would question if it's the norm.

But, we still have to understand the difference between marriage and consummating the marriage.

I have read about Christian sects in America that arrange and have child bride marriages. Again, not consummating until older.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jimbo999

The thread however is not about today's cultures. It is about a man who lived 1400 years ago. Christians , Jews Muslims all married girls of a young age.

It is also not the norm for Islam. Yes it is still practiced in some areas and by some sects. Though there are rural Christians that also do the same right in the USA.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Was she the one that started the recent "Muhammed was a child molestor" thread?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Perhaps the teacher should have been a little wiser and instead of making an inflammatory comment made a statement of fact:

TEACHER: ' Hello children; today we are going to discuss how an illiterate desert nomad called Mohamed married a six year old girl and then had sex with her when she was nine..... (pause for effect)......Discuss this with your parents and tomorrow we shall discuss whether this was a good or bad thing.'

The Mohammedans will not be able to scream 'Islamophobia' as these facts are in their magic book.

LOL.
edit on 15-5-2016 by Smellthecoffee because: Mohamed cursed me with a typo

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Defending her for telling the truth. Per their very own holy book Muhammed was a goddamned pedophile. There is absolutely no questioning that fact... there are only BS excuses and attempts to turn a blind eyes on the guise of cultural or historical differences. Whether that is driven by PC or not is debateable, but it's certainly become a form of political pandering.
edit on 15-5-2016 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Defending her for telling the truth. Per their very own holy book Muhammed was a goddamned pedophile. There is absolutely no questioning that fact... there are only BS excuses and attempts to turn a blind eyes on the guise of cultural or historical differences. Whether that is driven by PC or not is debateable, but it's certainly become a form of political pandering.

This is so tiring.

Custom of the time, including Christians - - - girl = woman at first menstrual.

Facts or drama - - take your pick.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: LostThePlot

NOPE.

We have enough fragments from the FIRST CENTURY to document that the Biblical text we have now is virtually identical with a very few extremely minor differences.

As a christian, I'm going to have to call bs on this one, though probably not in the manner you would expect.

The first seven bibles, including the original 1611 KJV had the Apocrypha in them. It wasn't till the 1820s that they were edited out, so in reality, the bible is missing 14 books.

Just sayin

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Muhammad was doing what everyone did at the time. Every Christian , Jew and Muslim and other religions married girls at 12 years of age. It was the way of life back then. As soon as girls could breed they would be married off by their fathers. It was necessary due to low life expectancy and high infant mortality rates. So poubting out this by Muhammad is nothing more than a way for Christians to bash Islam. All the religions are silly and ridiculous but this is hipocracy at its finest.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Muhammad was doing what everyone did at the time. Every Christian , Jew and Muslim and other religions married girls at 12 years of age. It was the way of life back then. As soon as girls could breed they would be married off by their fathers. It was necessary due to low life expectancy and high infant mortality rates. So poubting out this by Muhammad is nothing more than a way for Christians to bash Islam. All the religions are silly and ridiculous but this is hipocracy at its finest.

No, Muhammad was a true child predator. Lots of historical records mention his little problem and how he went about his days. Lumping him in with everyone is just a convenient way for you to justify his perversion as normal.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Joecanada11

No, Muhammad was a true child predator. Lots of historical records mention his little problem and how he went about his days. Lumping him in with everyone is just a convenient way for you to justify his perversion as normal.

Who's providing these historical records?

Source.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Let's see your sources. Did you Aisha was already betrothed to someone else. That muhammah chose her because of her intelligence. Probably not. Did you know there is no way to prove exactly when the marriage was consummated. I doubt it. But let's see some sources to black up your claim.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Difference being, the individual my Holy book is built upon kept it in his pants and away from 9 year old little girls. (Which, by the way makes your excuses for why Muhammed was a pedophile complete horsesnip... the detestable jackass too a 6 year old bride then deflowered her at 9. NINE! How many 9 year old's are menstruating? I'm sorry that the truth hurts the sensitivities of the Religion of Peace, but it is what it is and their prophet was a kid toucher.)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Sure be a lot of Islamisplaining

Pedos do what pedos do.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Because religious political pandering, of course.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
he married a 9 year old girl, the teacher has a point.

How does someone know how old someone is when they didn't keep track of age or birth records?

How could anyone confuse a 9 yr old child for an adult woman?

Woman = first menstrual.

LOL

NAMBLA would love you.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

But, I am not going to slam cultural practices from a thousand years ago - - - just so I can slam Islam.

Yeah, best to save that for lower hanging fruit

Too bad Jesus didn't pick up a child prostitute.

Myth Jesus or the real man the myth was created around?

Whats it matter, they are both irrelevant in modern times, just like Mohammy.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Difference being, the individual my Holy book is built upon kept it in his pants and away from 9 year old little girls. (Which, by the way makes your excuses for why Muhammed was a pedophile complete horsesnip... the detestable jackass too a 6 year old bride then deflowered her at 9. NINE! How many 9 year old's are menstruating? I'm sorry that the truth hurts the sensitivities of the Religion of Peace, but it is what it is and their prophet was a kid toucher.)

Facts are not excuses, they're facts.

Provide for me info on how they kept birth records at that time.

Did they start counting birthdays from the day she was born, or after she reached a year. I believe that's how China does it.

Maybe they started counting years from the time a child could walk.

Maybe it was from when they got their first tooth.

None of that matters though. As with ALL girls of that time, Christians included, first menstrual = woman = marriage.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join