It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Selects a White Nationalist Leader as a Delegate in California

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Why is it ok for blacks and Mexicans to be so proud of their race that it rivals a supremacist movement with a violent undertone but a white man can't be proud of his race?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Why is it ok for blacks and Mexicans to be so proud of their race that it rivals a supremacist movement with a violent undertone but a white man can't be proud of his race?

It is not Ok and being proud of your "race" by what I take to mean heritage, have little to do with being racist or exclusionary .

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Mind telling me what here is racist?

I ask because "racist" is currently one of the misused words in the English language.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Spider879

Mind telling me what here is racist?

I ask because "racist" is currently one of the misused words in the English language.

The attitude in this case of the WN who believe America is or should be exclusively for them, disregarding the contributions and the presence of others, insisting that gains in politics, economics by folks that were largely locked out is a net loss for them, for those types God Bless America and keep her white.
To which I say.. that; America never existed from it's inception the governing body were always majority white, which is true, but the working body was always Black, Brown, White and Yellowish brown.
edit on 12-5-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join