It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presumed Bernie opponents circulate malicious meme designed to maim or kill naive Bernie supporters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim
You don't think this is more likely the work of an unhinged individual harboring murderous intent for liberals? I think Occam's Razor would suggest that's more likely.

I think it's more likely that politics play zero role in this. Some nutjob asshole associated Bernie's "Feel the Bern" slogan with this stunt and figured it would be a great opportunity to create suffering. Could have just as easily happened if there was a national movement to free Bernie Madoff or Bernie Goetz that used "Feel the Bern" as a cultural slogan. Crazy knows no political bounds.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim
You don't think this is more likely the work of an unhinged individual harboring murderous intent for liberals? I think Occam's Razor would suggest that's more likely.

I think it's more likely that politics play zero role in this. Some nutjob asshole associated Bernie's "Feel the Bern" slogan with this stunt and figured it would be a great opportunity to create suffering. Could have just as easily happened if there was a national movement to free Bernie Madoff or Bernie Goetz that used "Feel the Bern" as a cultural slogan. Crazy knows no political bounds.

I think your read is entirely plausible. I'm still inclined to believe that the person who did this wasn't randomly selecting victims, but I think random (or opportunistic) selection is drastically more likely than the suggestion that it's a left-winger trying to smear right-wingers.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: yuppa

I'm not savvy enough to venture there. I will take your word for it.

4Chan /B/: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany.Quote Obi wan Kenobi star wars abridged.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
Well, that's messed up.

One question though. How exactly is the maker of this meme a "presumed" Bernie "opponent"? Could just as easily be a supporter, working the reverse psychology angle, no?
I mean, I know you didn't write the title, but figured I'd get that question out of the way. It's going to be asked more than once.

This is the kind of thing the website 4chan does. And their political board is full of Trump supporters. You know how some call Trump supporters racists? Well that is largely due to the actions of those from 4chan /pol/ board. They are neo nazis. They also run the reddit sub the_Donald.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Well, for anyone that didn't know how to make a chemical weapon that can be used in a crowd, now you know. I expect to see these implemented in isolated circumstances as the campaigning draws closer to November.

And it is definitely A Hillary OP. She gets her rocks off knowing people who oppose her will die. Its just how evil she is. That and she likes to talk to minorities as if they're pets.
a reply to: yuppa

isn't there a rule about this /b/ro

edit on 5/13/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Oh yeah. its we dont talk about /b/ outside of /b/ro. SOrry bro.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join