It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

attempt to prove my case

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

your right, unfortunately i slip into telepathy in quiet and crowded atmospheres. So having a tv on blocks the frequencies or waves im hearing/communicating with. As someone above said, were not really knowing about voices yet, its still a young science. My dillema is that evil people are out there that know how to induce these voices, and can turn a normal person into a mentally ill person merely by hitting them with magnetic waves or something. ive had a nurse tell me she couldnt talk about the truth but said im on the right track. Im fairly certain hospitals and their scans of schizophrenics have seen "anomalies" in there bodies from time to time.

Id love never to have known about this, but think of the possibilities i have now that i know what synthetic telepathy is like. what mind control attempts and can do if your succeptable. How people react to me here tells alot. All the messages saying "go get help" make me feel more isolated than the dang telepathy. I feel normal, and have a speaker in and around my brain that likes to tell me things sometimes. im figuring it out by testing it. sometimes that requires getting information from a mass sample.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Someone who really cares about you,should capture you and put you on a hospital where you can get the help you need, there's nothing degrading or disgusting about being hospitalized especially for something you have no control over, brother, people do care and people will listen and try to help the best they can. If I was family or even a friend and lived close to you, I would capture you, and drive you straight to a hospital and discuss all this, you are clearly suffering and it's so sad! Anyone who takes a different position on this is inhumane.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Someone who really cares about you,should capture you and put you on a hospital where you can get the help you need, there's nothing degrading or disgusting about being hospitalized especially for something you have no control over, brother, people do care and people will listen and try to help the best they can. If I was family or even a friend and lived close to you, I would capture you, and drive you straight to a hospital and discuss all this, you are clearly suffering and it's so sad! Anyone who takes a different position on this is inhumane.
im a brown belt in karate, trained in bo and nun-chucks. good luck "capturing me" besides, months ago i went in for an emergency med change for a week. so im on top of my own condition. talking about my experiences doesnt neccessitate that im psychotic, its just to you all normies, an unusual belief. peace.

p.s. please dont go capturing schizophrenics, they have enough paranoia as it is.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Well that's why you would have to be captured because you damn well wouldn't go willingly...

And when you went in did you tell them all this stuff? Like you tell us, what did they say? Since you are still convinced it's real don't you think it's time to go back in? Obviously not, but that's the reason you would have to be "captured" I am all for this, and believe the government should do more work as these homeless people walk around many of which are suffering the same delusions. This is the untold blight of society and very sad and not enough is done.
edit on 12-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Well that's why you would have to be captured because you damn well wouldn't go willingly...

And when you went in did you tell them all this stuff? Like you tell us, what did they say? Since you are still convinced it's real don't you think it's time to go back in? Obviously not, but that's the reason you would have to be "captured" I am all for this, and believe the government should do more work as these homeless people walk about around many of which are suffering the same delusions. This is the untold blight of society and very sad and not enough is done.

you should leave the capturing to the professionals. and yes i told them what i think, i had a great conversation with a hospital priest, and told my psychiatrist that im experiencing a whole host of tactile and telepathic communications with seemingly intelligent forces that are invisible. im on the highest dose possible, im not ashamed though, and im not going to hide from this or people like you who just want me locked up because i relate to things. Your frankly being paranoid and rediculous yourself in ways by what your telling me. i own no weapons, ive never threatened or harmed anyone. and i never will. Ive been extremely fortunate to have had these experiences, and though i hate them, i cherish them on a similar note.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

This is fascinating. Who is to say that schitzophrenia is mental illness only. It could be a mind-set that is very susceptible to other dimensions or worlds at the same time trying to live the one were in now.

Unfortunately, to the live corpses living today...this mind-set is not acceptable and usually thrown into mental institutions. There needs to be more wiccans or people who believe there is more helping the "mentally ill".

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I don't want you locked up, I want you not to suffer, I can only empathize and barley imagine what it would be like to actually hear and feel a malevolent intelligence using me as its rag doll, that's terrifying, I personally would rather be dead than experience such things and many do kill themselves who experience this. I'm not saying you are dangerous I'm saying you are suffering and I've watched your posts and it's just very sad. That is all, anyway I wish you the best I truly do..

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I don't want you locked up, I want you not to suffer, I can only empathize and barley imagine what it would be like to actually hear and feel a malevolent intelligence using me as its rag doll, that's terrifying, I personally would rather be dead than experience such things and many do kill themselves who experience this. I'm not saying you are dangerous I'm saying you are suffering and I've watched your posts and it's just very sad. That is all, anyway I wish you the best I truly do..

well dont be sad, be amazed like the post above yours, i am.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
i tip my hat back to ATS for making one of the frescos a background!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I saw you mention on another thread that you have been diagnosed with Schizoaffective Disorder. It is both a thought disorder and a mood disorder.

Of course we know this doesn't preclude a person being very intelligent. However, sometimes the thought disorder is prevalent. There can be an 'intellectual override", in which the person is able to reason out that perhaps it is the thought disorder that is at play, rather than supernatural phenomenon.

My best.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

• the little blonde boy is a visual representation of the initiation ceremony for Freemasonry. You can confirm this by looking at his feet and recognizing that they’re placed so as to form a 90° right-angle. The checkerboard, as a Masonic symbol, is also well known. It represents the potential for good and evil which coexists within all human beings. This dichotomy is solidified and balanced in childhood, the time when we’re most susceptible to external influences, and should thus be brought up respecting the natural order of things.

• the man on the hillside is Moses, sitting beside the Burning Bush. The Burning Bush is a manifestation of Yahweh that can be found in the book of Exodus.

• the woman in the cube is a representation of the inner conflict between reality and fantasy. The cube represents the constraints of physical reality, while the woman represents the aloof nature of imagination. She is all curves and in motion, while it is all straight lined and rigid. The strings which reach down from the Heavens represent the Will of an overarching creator who allows for fantasy to thrive within reality.

Also, the Devil never came to you. Stop lying to yourself.

Mental illness is incredibly difficult to deal with because your own mind lies to you, but giving in to those delusions is a profitless venture. It only compounds the obstacles you need to overcome to find resolution.

Free yourself, seek professional help.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
so if its all in my mind, why am i wearing newly found RF blocking material thats stopping them? Oh wait, its because i believe its happening right? Ive read the whole masonic description of this painting. i still know its a description of my experience.

"say what you will, i dont care" -nick cave and the bad seeds, it aint gonna rain anymore.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I agree that this is extremely irresponsible of members to encourage the OP experiences. It is not helping his affliction.

As I stated before, I totally get it, because I too have mental illness, clinical depression and possible schizophrenia as well, just have not had a complete work up by a psychologist. I know if I dont take my meds, my world turns upside down and inside out.

My son, who HAS been diagnosed with schizophrenia had a long time where he was kind of in and out of his own mind. He too had a "normal childhood", because schizophrenia doesn't tend to rear its ugly head in young children but it instead starts showing up in the person when they are in their mid to late teens. It was during this time of struggle that his doctor was trying to find the right combination of medications that would work for him. This may take a couple of years to work out, so don't think that because you are on "the highest dose" (of which medication?) that you are now symptom free, as from your writing here I can confidently say you need to have your meds changed around again.

I would like to reiterate that I don't think you are insane, only misguided right now. I would encourage you to please make an appointment to see your prescribing physician and tell them what is still going on.

Let me also state that I completely believe that there are things in this world that are beyond our control, that are unexplained. However, I don't think that what you are experiencing is anything unexplainable, just nasty mental illness.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Menrva
I agree that this is extremely irresponsible of members to encourage the OP experiences. It is not helping his affliction.

As I stated before, I totally get it, because I too have mental illness, clinical depression and possible schizophrenia as well, just have not had a complete work up by a psychologist. I know if I dont take my meds, my world turns upside down and inside out.

My son, who HAS been diagnosed with schizophrenia had a long time where he was kind of in and out of his own mind. He too had a "normal childhood", because schizophrenia doesn't tend to rear its ugly head in young children but it instead starts showing up in the person when they are in their mid to late teens. It was during this time of struggle that his doctor was trying to find the right combination of medications that would work for him. This may take a couple of years to work out, so don't think that because you are on "the highest dose" (of which medication?) that you are now symptom free, as from your writing here I can confidently say you need to have your meds changed around again.

I would like to reiterate that I don't think you are insane, only misguided right now. I would encourage you to please make an appointment to see your prescribing physician and tell them what is still going on.

Let me also state that I completely believe that there are things in this world that are beyond our control, that are unexplained. However, I don't think that what you are experiencing is anything unexplainable, just nasty mental illness.

im not brain washable, by myself, you, or doctors. thanks for the concern though. ill return to your assumption of me.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

If you maybe could answer me some questions?

1. Is it one "person", are they working in shifts and is it 24/7?
2. If they are different people, how would you describe them?
3. Was there a time when you were getting along with them?
4. What are the main effects it has on your life?

You know, hearing voices is something were even I normally draw a line.
Is it possible you're under a lot of stress? Could be everything, isolation, family issues, job, unemployment...
Is it possible it is a feeling and you amplify that, or do you really hear the words?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

If you maybe could answer me some questions?

1. Is it one "person", are they working in shifts and is it 24/7?
2. If they are different people, how would you describe them?
3. Was there a time when you were getting along with them?
4. What are the main effects it has on your life?

You know, hearing voices is something were even I normally draw a line.
Is it possible you're under a lot of stress? Could be everything, isolation, family issues, job, unemployment...
Is it possible it is a feeling and you amplify that, or do you really hear the words?

its all AI i think. i can hear them listing off elements in my home around me when they try to reconnect. like just a few minutes ago. i found using a gauss meter and diving rods lead me to there "psychotronic" energies for lack of a better term. I also believe they have implanted me as a child as i have described that here that i heard whispers and footsteps after a sleep paralysis when i was young. Until 33 i was hallucination free. But i know its not my brain because of what i can hear, and i as of recently can feel when they connect to my brain because it clicks either around my ears, jaw, or back of neck.

medications have effects because of a thing called "compound metering" they can detect and program any chemcial in the blood to trigger voice attacks or tactile simulations of demons, robots, etc.. its all quite torturous.

everything they do is to torture my sanity, being nice or mean. theyve always sounded like a computerized voices except for the human sounding ones. the main effects on my life is that they stole it. I havent had a dang day to myself for 7 years now. only drinking truly gets them to a tolerable point..hence compound metering.

edit on 13-5-2016 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I am really sorry, sounds horrible.

You say you know it's not your brain and then you say it is because you can feel and hear stuff.
You see how that's not working since the question is, if there's maybe something wrong with your interpretation of reality, which includes seeing, hearing, touching, smelling and tasting?
Anything outside your five senses?

See nobody questions, if you really go through something, it's obviously reality to you, you're experiencing it.
But maybe you should calm down a bit and not jump to conclusions, before you gathered more information.
Do me a favour and try something for me, can you?

Lay down, breath, relax, go through your whole body and whatever you focus your attention on, tense and relax. Until you're really calm, in your body, in the hear and now.
Sit down and write, without thinking, just let it flow.
A word, a sentence, a whole letter, whatever.
I would really appreciate it if you would tell me what you wrote.
edit on 13-5-2016 by Peeple because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join