It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

attempt to prove my case

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Firstly a short description of what im attempting to do here.

In 2009 i was gangstalked daily..yes ive read all your replies already, some of you have no idea if its real, some say its mental illness.
that started voices yelling at me, telling me they were going to kill me. we had a mind war. they would remotely twitch my organs internaly, harrass me with fake sounds outside my house. knocks etc.. well i won that battle and started hearing the devil weeks later after they went away. i fought that too, but took me longer and more torturous. Anyway ive had a bunch of shared experiences with other people who can vouch for me having something "supernatural" happening to me. And not schizphrenic or mental illness.

Proof of this has been painted, years before it started, and by someone i dont even know, but somehow knew me when he painted it.
Im talking about the fresco in the bank of america..namely this:

now many have there interpretation of this, but i see it in a personal way. the boy and man on the hill by the tree is me. The reason im elevated on a odd checkerboard is because in 2010 the voices kept teaching me how to move through dimensions by moving myself on the checkerboard. I was admitted in a psych ward while they said these things. and experienced dimensional anomalies and time slips/skips. which explains the doctors discussing me.

here is a comparison picture of my at 5-8 years old.

now the female in the cube from the sky is a perfect way to describe the good/evil female beings ive heard during these attacks. she's ignoring me as a child and communicating to me when im older. The pyramid is there because i told my first set of voices to go OM in the pyramid thinking maybe it would stop them from talking to me.
you need to know that forced amplified telepathy is very stressful and you would do similar to stop these communications if it affected you.

this image was found in a roommates room closet, locked in a box hidden in her diary which she claims hadn't been touched for months.
she is a white wiccan and helped me solve some of my problems for a time. She said when i was with her talking about the voices i hear that she saw a candle flame.
the image above depicts a scenario where 'aliens" were in 1977 and trying to hit me with "red energy" which was a field layed down by the stairs where i was pacing. people were walking through it, i could feel it, it was like drinking 5 red bulls or something. but soon after several people got bad colds for a week. it was summer.

so thats all i have. Believe what you will about mental illness, but to me, it's an induced communication system that tortures, deceives, elects and destroys through deceptions, psychic torture, lies and persecutions. Be careful what you feel, think, hear, see, or believe.

+5 more 
posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I know it's tempting either to respond cynically or to respond as a co-dependent here. I'm hoping no one will do that. This fellow needs serious and real help. I only hope he gets it in time. Good luck, OP. Really. But seek professional help as soon as possible.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I know it's tempting either to respond cynically or to respond as a co-dependent here. I'm hoping no one will do that. This fellow needs serious and real help. I only hope he gets it in time. Good luck, OP. Really. But seek professional help as soon as possible.
please refrain from the whole "get help" responses.

A: i take this seriously
B: im on meds, they suck, what works? external chemical and physical material blocking.
C: i do get help, even they are starting to agree with me.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo

B: im on meds, they suck, what works? external chemical and physical material blocking.

It's your funeral, buddy.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo

It's your funeral, buddy.
what does that mean?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Assuming this is true, what do you hope to gain from posting here?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Assuming this is true, what do you hope to gain from posting here?

i just wanted to convey that the message is received to a degree. Someone, a time traveler, or technology saw my life and had it painted and written down.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

if these things are not a product of your mind but are external as you say.
Than instead of proving this to others, try to focus on getting better.
Use google a bit and maybe there are some people who have gotten out of this? Try to find and read what they have to say.

well my own advice would be:

you should train your mind and nothing else will probably help you if it is external thing.
medications will at best only postpone everything for a bit, that is hardly good enough.

stay strong, confident and train your mind, there are many way you can go about it.
I would recommend regular breathing relaxation meditation for starters but there are other options, google a bit and start to work on it anyway you feel is good for you.

Also I would advise three things for you to consider:
- to eat and drink what is purely natural, nothing fake or processed.
- everyday go out in nature, the forest, fresh air, for an hour to relax and take a walk,
if you feel like it, sit down and relax, listening to nature.
- try to stay positive and optimistic, try to minimize or remove completely bad thoughts or any self-loathing

well whatever you do, please be well and don't hurt anyone or yourself, remember you can choose to ignore all thoughts and sounds, they don't control your actions, if you don't want them to.

good luck!

edit on 1463019926525May255253116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

There's a new treatment called tms (transcranial magnetic stimulation) which I have read has been very effective with some disorders.

I would seriously be honest with your doctor's about what is going on as believing a painting is you and proof of some supernatural psychic stalking is a true sign of mental illness my friend.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

First, you are not on meds, so stop!

Your in another program that’s it that’s all ,don’t let mortal names and little name labels they give you, deterred what you really see in your time zone and additional program, that has been bestowed to you.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Dang that painting is soooooo creepy.

That's really in the bank of America?
lmfao, wtf is that all about.

I do agree that there's some likeness between the painted little boy and the picture of you, but it could also resemble Justin Bieber or young Luke Skywalker, and etc. Still, hot damn. What a creepy fresco to be decorating the walls of a bank. And anyone could take anything from it. Like to me, that woman seems more like a puppet, trapped, hanging by a thread, literally. Black hole sun is a song. Labyrinth-esque staircase to heaven- also a song. Ancient Egypt + Burning bush = Moses. One of the chosen on a chess-like or checkers board game. Checkmate!

Anyway some of the stuff you say resonates with me, but I think it's all psychological and I think psychological stuff effects biological stuff. Like in the one movie where the guy gets hypnotized and they stick a pin through his skin and then they tell him to stop bleeding on one side of the wound and his body listens? Our bodies listen.

And I think the missing time and stuff for you can be due to extreme dissociation- which also might explain your experience being taught how to travel through dimensions, aka "switching." It being a dissociative switch. Why are you so quick to disregard this possibility?

It's possible you really were targeted and that you're some kind of psych experiment. I sometimes feel like I'm one, too. But idk it could be delusions of grandeur- cause I like to tell myself the reason why I was chosen must be cause I'm so damn smart... But then, I really was targeted by a group of perverts but it was just some perverts who were into illegal stuff when I was younger- so I think these feelings stem from that experience and it's still going on a bit so that's why I resonate with the stuff you're saying a lot.

Either way, whether or not it's delusions of grandeur or stems from pervert experiences or whatever, I just kindof have to surrender to it completely from time to time, and accept any and all possibilities, but also accept that I'm not quite sure about any of it myself, and that's the only way that I seem to cope with it best. By surrendering to whatever it is in a total acceptance of it and then letting it go. Saying, "it is what it is, whatever it is."

I also get the feeling like whatever it is is bigger than me, so it's no use struggling. But I've definitely gone through periods of struggling... and I'm sure it's not over and I'll struggle over and over again. But, there also always comes the point at which you realize how futile it is to fight.

Sad really.

If you're like an unsolved mystery that's begging to be solved, then try to consider how you should approach any mystery. Do you approach all angles with an open mind, or do you literally just blatantly deny certain possibilities because for whatever reason they offend you? Also, do you know how to really listen to other people or do you only listen to yourself? Just curious.

I hope you feel better soon.
edit on 11-5-2016 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
when i bring up these things in other threads i get alot of assumptions going on because i hate typing for long periods of time. I AM on an anti-psychotic medication, and have a health care support system. Im really plagued by a set of voiced scenarios that occur when im not on medication. that causes me to think "theyre programming me to have to be on drugs" conspiracy. Since my external blocking works well, i assume that assumption to be partly true.

Im not trying to be into myself at all, i just want to know how this artist gathered the information about my experiences so well in this fresco. was it contracted from someone elses information or did he channel some crazy information from the time stream?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Isn't art wonderful? Everyone can see in it what they want to see. That being said, that painting is not of you, and if you truly think it is (which I know you do), then I'd say you need to speak with your doctors about it, so they can adjust dosages and switch medications if necessary.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

If you continue to believe that the fresco is a depiction of your personal life story, then be flattered at the very least. I'd be flattered.

The buddhist once said, "Attention is the purest form of love."

So my suggestion to you is, feel loved. And just accept all. Cause no matter what's what, life goes on... and you could be sunbathing and enjoying the days you have left now instead of crying into your pillow about your past. But I mean, I still cry into my pillow sometimes too so sometimes it's ok cause it only makes sense to be sad about things that are, well, sad.

Have you ever had a brain scan done? Just curious.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
You answered with a solution to your dilemma at the end of your OP...

" Be careful what you feel, think, hear, see, or believe. "

For it is what we feed our sub conscious mind which shapes our reality...

You have been entertaining forces beyond your control instead of shutting them out...

To be free from this you must walk away from the very constructs your mind has created as a maze to confuse confound and bewilder you...

While it would be simple to say you have a mental disorder it would be more honest to tell you not to listen to locutions from highly intelligent dark forces...

I wish you well...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I had weird stuff happening to me too. And I tend to agree it feels like an invasion. Like everything is perfectly designed and timed, but if you look closely, where does it happen?
In your life experience, your perception of reality => in your brain. It could be you are very sensitive to certain influences, unseen & unheard of quantum waves. The personal stuff might be projection as reaction to the stress of the invasion, some would say they are talking to aliens, others angels, spirits of the dead, you chose some top secret agency (?), all the same thing.
Wrong place, wrong time, we don't have a cultural niche for people hearing voices. A few hundreds of years ago, you might have become a priest.

a reply to: UniFinity

That was really good advice, no matter what is behind this.

Get every possible way of diagnosis done. Just in case.
Ever heard of Toxoplasma gondii ?
Creepy stuff.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
My oldest son has the same sort of experiences, especially if he is off of his meds. My son is schizophrenic. It is not a game. It is not something that should be taken lightly or made into some conspiracy against you. As a matter if fact, that way of thinking is one of the many symptoms of schizophrenia. Please let your doctor know if the meds are not working as well as they hopefully could. It can take a lot of trial and error to find the combo that works for you. I know this because my son gets his illness from me. Good luck to you.

Here are more symptoms from the Mayo Clinic :

People may experience:
Behavioral: social isolation, disorganized behavior, aggression, agitation, compulsive behavior, excitability, hostility, repetitive movements, self-harm, or lack of restraint
Cognitive: thought disorder, delusion, amnesia, belief that an ordinary event has special and personal meaning, belief that thoughts aren't one's own, disorientation, memory loss, mental confusion, slowness in activity and thought, or false belief of superiority
Mood: anger, anxiety, apathy, feeling detached from self, general discontent, inability to feel pleasure, elevated mood, or inappropriate emotional response
Psychological: hallucination, paranoia, hearing voices, depression, fear, persecutory delusion, or religious delusion
Speech: circumstantial speech, incoherent speech, rapid and frenzied speaking, or speech disorder
Also common: fatigue, impaired motor coordination, or lack of emotional response

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
i grew up normal, i studied a little logic and reason and the bible with friends. So my mind is seeing things properly.
The thing that amazes me about these voices and tactile things is that they can take something ive never heard of like this painting and bend their will vocally to make me believe its me (i still believe it is) over the course of years of torture. I face these voices down with sanity every time which makes them angry and they instigate higher forms of mind manipulations. I know that it seems im delusional, and ill probably never convince you hard line sanity riders of that. But i see too many connections between what i did and heard with the voices and this painting. especially the fact both the boy and man in the background looks almost exactly like me. I mean, what if this painting is a marker of the end of time or something? have you seen the other frescos, its all war and time anomalies.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I like the whole premise of a time traveler coming back in time to paint child portraits instead of, say, giving us fusion technology or some other useful piece of engineering.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
A friend of mine showed me a photo of a historical figure once and I was shocked, he looked exactly like me, and I mean EXACTLY. And I'm pretty distinctive looking. This historical figure has numerous photos and paintings of him out there, because he was an important writer of the time.

Do I think that means something? No. It just means that I look a hell of a lot like someone who lived before and someone happened to notice it and bring it to my attention.

Please, ignore the juveniles here feeding into your thoughts on this, it's illogical and deep down you probably know it too.

I've long believed that many situations like this can be helped by something as simple as going to a cabin in the mountains for a month or two, shutting off the world for a while, ignoring all the noise and the confusion. I believe this helps with depression primarily, but it could also help with various other problems which seem to be fed and reinforced by others and the environment around you.

The world is a confusing mess, and sometimes the Human mind seeks out ways to make sense of these confusions, finding patterns and meanings where none exist. Sometimes confusion is just confusing, it doesn't need to be explained or woven into a bigger theory to justify or explain it.

OP, please consider shutting off the Internet and turning off the TV while you continue with the discussions and support you're getting. Please understand that while some here might seem to "understand" what you're going through they really don't, and their thoughts on this are only likely to make matters worse.

On a side note, I've brought up this issue here before and been shot down by the mods - It's INCREDIBLY irresponsible to have members here who are clearly in need of ongoing support, by their own admission, being fed and encouraged along dangerous paths by other members who don't seem to give a damn.

This kind of thread is irresponsible and dangerous, it should not happen on a site like this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join