It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I experienced the trumpet sound and pressed record

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spader
It's strange that according to the map, the sounds are heard mostly in the Christian world.

Just an observation.

The sounds are reported mostly from those areas. It may not necessarily only be heard mostly from those areas.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

The hum is still here

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Thank you, I didn't know that this had been going on for so long.

I've got the feeling that people just starting to be aware of this just a few years ago .

That's when I for sure starting to notice these sounds on YouTube.

At first I didn't believe it , and I know there are many hoaxers that do anything for a laugh.

But my view on this totally changed , I'm still trying to rationalize this experience, but there will be a time that I let it go and have to trust that science will eventually give the answers we seek ..

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1
I never knew what it was until a few years ago, your right. For me YouTube showed me the way. I hear the hum all the time and it is strange as you know!

Nice thread!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Baha, Christian areas lol, Its the wifi i tells ya , the map clearly shows it
edit on 12/5/2016 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

If I see or hear something I always grab my phone and start recording, just to know if I'm not fooled by what I see or hear .

If we logically think about it , natural and unnatural changes in atmospheric artifacts will be more common to man then before .

We create alot of technology that the side affect hasn't really seen in full I guess .

But we shouldn't avoid it , and try to register for research by those who are in the position to tell us something about this mystery. .

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
the ear-brain can create sounds if the eardrum is pulsing or moving. icould plug my ears for a time and the eardrum was vibrating even in silence. 200 bpm almost.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It's just the new Stone Roses single. Nothing to worry about

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
the ear-brain can create sounds if the eardrum is pulsing or moving. icould plug my ears for a time and the eardrum was vibrating even in silence. 200 bpm almost.

I doubt you can hear 200bpm. That's 3.333 Hz

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
if you are near the sea, it could be coming from a fog horn on a ship. Unlikely from a whale even though its sound can travel up to 5 miles in water. If you could not record it or no one else can hear it, then ask Randy Orton who can hear voices in his head. He probably gives you a RKO.

edit on 12-5-2016 by everyonedies because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyonedies
if you are near the sea, it could be coming from a fog horn on a ship. Unlikely from a whale even though its sound can travel up to 5 miles in water.

thats the funny thing ive learned from my experiences about hearing sounds. the inexperienced mind always wants to relate a sound to something visible. or tangible. sometimes thats just not possible.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
what about the fact that our magnetosphere is depleting www.icr.org...

Certainly that could be causing such noises?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I have made a few reports to that Hum map. Though, I hear it night, sometimes every night for months at a stretch. Starts around 1am and does not stop until about 6am. It's been about 4 years and off now.

I wave written about this before. Where I live is part of a cluster that includes Ontario, Canada, called "The Windsor Hum". The province spent money to try to get to the bottom of the noise. They thought they had tracked it to a miscalibrated machine at a factory.

It's real, definitely. Theories range from the sound of ocean waves reverberating over great distances to underground construction being done by the government.

This is a recent article USA Today March 2016 .

Not quite sure why this is in skunk works.

The sounds are acoustic gravity waves... caused by the fracturing and tearing of the earth's crust, hence, the increase in earthquakes, volcanoes, sinkholes, methane release.

Here's a quote from a previous thread I wrote

One of the main theories that actually received some press attention was that the noises were a result of acoustic gravity waves. A Russian geophysicist by the name of Elchin Khalilov explained these sounds as being caused by high energy processes.

From Professor Elchin Khalilov

We have analyzed records of these sounds and found that most of their spectrum lies within the infrasound range, i.e. is not audible to humans. What people hear is only a small fraction of the actual power of these sounds. They are low-frequency acoustic emissions in the range between 20 and 100 Hz modulated by ultra-low infrasonic waves from 0.1 to 15 Hz. In geophysics, they are called acoustic-gravity waves; they are formed in the upper atmosphere, at the atmosphere-ionosphere boundary in particular. There can be quite a lot of causes why those waves are generated: earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, storms, tsunamis, etc. However, the scale of the observed humming sound in terms of both the area covered and its power far exceeds those that can be generated by the above-mentioned phenomena.

This professor said this back in 2012 and believed the sounds were caused by the sun because we were supposed to be heading into a strong solar maximum, but that proved wrong. It was a very weak solar maximum. He's right about the cause of the acoustic gravity waves being quakes, volcanoes and storms, etc., just that they the frequency and strength may have increased so that we can actually hear them now.

Here is the link to an article about the professor and their studies

www.bookofresearch.com...

At the end of this page, they cite there is another possible cause of these waves and that is the Earth's core.

There is one more possible cause of these sounds and it may lie at the Earth's core. The fact is that the acceleration of the drift of the Earth's north magnetic pole which increased more than fivefold between 1998 and 2003 and is at the same level today points to intensification of energy processes in the Earth's core, since it is processes in the inner and outer core that form the Earth's geomagnetic field.

Meanwhile, as we have already reported, on November 15, 2011 all ATROPATENA geophysical stations which record three-dimensional variations of the Earth's gravitational field almost simultaneously registered a powerful gravitational impulse. The stations are deployed in Istanbul, Kiev, Baku, Islamabad and Yogyakarta, with the first and last one being separated by a distance of about 10,000 km.

Such a phenomenon is only possible if the source of this emanation is at the Earth's core level. That huge energy release from the Earth's core at the end of the last year was some kind of a start signal indicating the transition of the Earth's internal energy into a new active phase.

Intensification of the energy processes in the Earth's core can modulate the geomagnetic field which, through a chain of physical processes at the ionosphere - atmosphere boundary level, generates acoustic-gravity waves the audible range of which has been heard by people in the form of a frightening low-frequency sound in different parts of our planet.

In both cases, even though the causes of acoustic-gravity waves are of a quite understandable geophysical nature, they are indicative of the expected significant increase in solar activity and the geodynamic activity of our planet. There is no doubt that processes in the core rule the internal energy of our planet, therefore, we should expect by the end of 2012 a sharp rise in strong earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and extreme weather events with peak levels in 2013 - 2014

And the increase in events continues well into 2016.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

The sounds are acoustic gravity waves... caused by the fracturing and tearing of the earth's crust, hence, the increase in earthquakes, volcanoes, sinkholes, methane release.

Now that I find plausible enough, because it sounds huge , and yes the Earth is huge enough to produce these kind of sounds.

I've read some interesting threads of you about methane , and we should be warned about this. Only temperature rising can cause this I think .

So when the Earth is warmed up , methane and volcanoes start to react or could the Earth starting to expand by global warming?

Nice input

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Rezlooper

Now that I find plausible enough, because it sounds huge , and yes the Earth is huge enough to produce these kind of sounds.

I've read some interesting threads of you about methane , and we should be warned about this. Only temperature rising can cause this I think .

So when the Earth is warmed up , methane and volcanoes start to react or could the Earth starting to expand by global warming?

Nice input

OH NOES ITS GLOBAL WARMING!! snerk. please. If its the earths magnetosphere weakening that might be the core of the planet causing the sounds by slowing in its rotation. WHich is worse than global warming for sure. what happens when the core stop and solidifies?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I'm calling hoax, because you could be heard starting to end the recording as the sound comes to an end. If you were just recording a mysterious sound, you would have kept recording, but you obviously anticipated the end. You were manufacturing that sound.
edit on 12-5-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

No way, I have heard sounds like that too here in Santa Monica!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

yeah construction sounds actually.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: TheBulk

No way, I have heard sounds like that too here in Santa Monica!
And this refutes my point how?
edit on 12-5-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yes it is always humming here and at my office it shakes all the time. Not a hard shake just consent.

I never take the elevator. I think your right, the construction is all over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join