It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I experienced the trumpet sound and pressed record

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Um, Its schizoaffective.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert
Nope that one didn't get close , as I remember it .. Although I also had those in mind at first but that construction site was to far away and many houses in between ..

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Um, Its schizoaffective.

ug, so im crazy? I have intelligent beings, some who claim there human, others cannot explain themselves at all. but they can tell me where i left my keys sometimes when i lose them. but ok..im CRAzY i guess.

at least im trying to be scientific about the possibilities.
edit on 11-5-2016 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Sounds very mechanical in nature.Very much so at the beginning and end of the clip. Sounds like exhaust at first and then braking at the end.

Sounds can reverberate off of housing, structures, etc.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm not saying you're wrong , Maybe if I took the time to drive to the construction site I could have ruled that one out, but my profession and occupation is in private construction , and I've never heard something like this before in construction processes from machinery, like the interval tone pitch , that was something I've never heard so loud and close but also far in some way .

But I can't rule out what you're suggesting sound by reverberation can do tricky things for sure..

edit on 0b48America/ChicagoWed, 11 May 2016 18:39:48 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 11 May 2016 18:39:48 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 0b51America/ChicagoWed, 11 May 2016 18:48:51 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 11 May 2016 18:48:51 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Sure you are not down here in the south?

Edit..NvM..just listened to it. It sounds like a machine.

MAYBE it is the skinwalker ranch boring machine.

Or they are polishing concrete?.

Thanks for sharing the erie sounds though.
edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

(post by blkcwbyhat removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Spader

The US is still Christian? Huh. I hardly recognize it being so with all the removal of all things Christ-like displayed in public...

As far as the noises, I've heard the trumpets too...but I also heard those BOOOOMBOOOMs we had back in January.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I agree with you. Not ruling out the dozer scraping away. But, who dozes in the morning hours as caught on other vids.

I see South Africa had a few reports, though I've never heard it myself.

As for the trumpets, nah. I am still here

Earth is doing what she must. She breathes.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I have made a few reports to that Hum map. Though, I hear it night, sometimes every night for months at a stretch. Starts around 1am and does not stop until about 6am. It's been about 4 years and off now.

I wave written about this before. Where I live is part of a cluster that includes Ontario, Canada, called "The Windsor Hum". The province spent money to try to get to the bottom of the noise. They thought they had tracked it to a miscalibrated machine at a factory.

It's real, definitely. Theories range from the sound of ocean waves reverberating over great distances to underground construction being done by the government.

This is a recent article USA Today March 2016 .

Not quite sure why this is in skunk works.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Did anyone else think for a second that this was another Trump thread?

It's good to hear the mysterious trumpet sounds are still rockin and rollin because I enjoy this little world wide mystery.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
All of those dots on the map are doing very well, other than every place around the equator and India.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It's happening alot here lately. In January the same noises were heard , and recorded at multiple places .

Not quite sure why this is in skunk works

Well because it stinks, governments know what's going on ,they know but keep us in the dark for many reasons imo.

But it's also a wild theory we can't say for sure..

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

BRING ON THE TRUMPETS

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
There was an interesting article a year or so back on Linda Moulton Howe's site regarding a possible explanation for this mysterious sky sound phenomena. Unfortunately its been long enough ago that it would only be available to subscribers now.
But from what I remember, she interviewed a Geophysicist who explained that there are changes going on at the Earth's core that might account for the sounds. It was recently discovered that the inner core is not the solid ball of iron they once believed. It actually has an inner core within it. Furthermore, the iron crystals in the inner core align in one direction while the ones in the inner inner core align in a different direction, so the two cores behave independently. There is some spinning and shifting going on within these cores that has to do with the magnetic poles, as well as changes in the mantle's movement speed.
All this activity could be generating energy discharges that push their way up through the Earth's crust, out into the ionosphere in the form of infrasound, that is then bounced back at the Earth. He even stated that this infrasound would have the capability to be very focused, IF this is in fact what is causing these sounds. They could be heard over a large area, or pinpointed to such an extreme that the sound might be heard in one spot, but not across the street.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I heard the exact same thing, I was on a playground with many others and only one child and I seemed to have reacted to it. Which alarmed me more than the fact that I thought a cruise ship was going to pull up next to me. It was unnerving to say the least. My first thought was a train derailed in my town. No. Got home right to Internet to see if Vern collider brought some strange new things. No mention. Thought maybe scientific as sinkholes in some places seem to be opening up near some of the noises. Found Trumpets and revelations and ATA during these searches. Still no idea, but have a feeling major earth changes are coming.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

I heard the exact same thing, I was on a playground with many others and only one child and I seemed to have reacted to it. Which alarmed me more than the fact that I thought a cruise ship was going to pull up next to me. It was unnerving to say the least. My first thought was a train derailed in my town. No. Got home right to Internet to see if Cern collider brought some strange new things. No mention. Thought maybe scientific as sinkholes in some places seem to be opening up near some of the noises. Found Trumpets and revelations and ATA during these searches. Still no idea, but have a feeling major earth changes are coming.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I heard the exact same thing, I was on a playground with many others and only one child and I seemed to have reacted to it. Which alarmed me more than the fact that I thought a cruise ship was going to pull up next to me. It was unnerving to say the least. My first thought was a train derailed in my town. No. Got home right to Internet to see if CERN collider brought some strange new things. No mention. Thought maybe scientific as sinkholes in some places seem to be opening up near some of the noises. Found Trumpets and revelations and ATS during these searches. Still no idea, but have a feeling major earth changes are coming.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
One is all you need. I have heard similar to your recording here in LA.
I screamed too. I was like what is that!

I've heard the "Hum" while growing up in L.A.

That was in the 70s and 80s.

Nothing new.

interesting read OP.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 321equinox
There was an interesting article a year or so back on Linda Moulton Howe's site regarding a possible explanation for this mysterious sky sound phenomena. Unfortunately its been long enough ago that it would only be available to subscribers now.
But from what I remember, she interviewed a Geophysicist who explained that there are changes going on at the Earth's core that might account for the sounds. It was recently discovered that the inner core is not the solid ball of iron they once believed. It actually has an inner core within it. Furthermore, the iron crystals in the inner core align in one direction while the ones in the inner inner core align in a different direction, so the two cores behave independently. There is some spinning and shifting going on within these cores that has to do with the magnetic poles, as well as changes in the mantle's movement speed.
All this activity could be generating energy discharges that push their way up through the Earth's crust, out into the ionosphere in the form of infrasound, that is then bounced back at the Earth. He even stated that this infrasound would have the capability to be very focused, IF this is in fact what is causing these sounds. They could be heard over a large area, or pinpointed to such an extreme that the sound might be heard in one spot, but not across the street.

This seems logical - but now I hope it's the Trumpets!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join