It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I experienced the trumpet sound and pressed record

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
How do you react when you hear something you doubted to be real, until you hear it yourself. It overcame me two days from now and I can tell you it was really weird.

It started at noon I was working outdoors by a costumer when suddenly a very low humming noise started to set tone , at first I thought it might be coming from a construction site one mile away from where I was working .
Because in the morning I drove along that site and could see that they were building a garage.

and maybe the cement truck was unloading at that point, but strangely the sound sounded much closer but the angle was right , from where the building site should be.

Now as the sound started from a low humming frequency and pitched at the end got me reminded those videos I watched on youtube right away.
And as it became louder I looked at some other people who also looked amazed about this sound.

I started to ask some neighbors if anybody ever heard something like this before , but none could confirm.
As my battery from my cellphone already got low, I thought after five minutes to walk to the car and recharge from my car to record if this weird sound would come again, and it did with 2% battery I started to record in what's app.

The sound from start until the end in different intervals lasted I think fifteen minutes and I think it happened five or six times in a row.
in between another customer called me and when I was in this conversation the horn or humming or whatever you call it started to happen again but this time it was so loud I couldn't hear him anymore and said "I'm sorry I'm a bit distracted by a weird noise coming from the sky"

well I can tell you I was flabbergasted looking up if the Titanic anchored right above me , I only had to wait and see if the the anchor wouldn't fall on my head.

Now in the recording you can only hear a small piece of fourteen seconds until my phone stopped working because low power.

A description of from what I know you can hear apart from the humming sound , in foreground there are children playing because my phone at that moment is pointed at a school , you also can hear a rattling sound , but I'm not sure I think its coming from the construction site behind houses a mile away I guess.

My recording

As I didn't had the time to show this earlier , because I had to put this on the sound cloud and also tried to do some research , I know now for sure that the sound is real and as I found a website and scientist who studies this phenomenon, I looked at the map he presents and I find it really strange that it mostly occurs in highly western populated places , countries well developed mainly Europe and the US and Canada are in favor by "The Hum "

I can only speculate what this could be, but what I've experienced IMO isn't some atmospheric occurrence or something NASA says is very common in nature.

NASA further explains that such phenomenon is natural and occurs all the time, however, due to the human's restricted hearing ability, it couldn't detect the sounds when it doesn't occur in high volume.

It really sounds like a huge BMF Mothership opening the bay doors to me, I can tell you that..

So why can we hear this from 2012 when it al started until now? Did we inherited a better hearing when the Mayan calender ended ?

What's your guess here, and did some of you also had this experience yourself ?

edit on 0b14America/ChicagoWed, 11 May 2016 17:29:14 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 11 May 2016 17:29:14 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

So why can we hear this from 2012 when it al started until now?

What you mean? the hum report are older, at least from the 70s

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent
Hmm , well then I got that part wrong I guess , I read it from the hum info site somewhere?
Anyway that's a long time , but I know from time spending here its intensity has begun to be aware by people atleast a couple of years back ..

edit on 0b22America/ChicagoWed, 11 May 2016 17:25:22 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 11 May 2016 17:25:22 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

So why can we hear this from 2012 when it al started until now?

What you mean? the hum report are older, at least from the 70s

Some strange sky noises and hums have been reported prior to 2011 on very rare occasions, but the explosion of reports from all across the planet began in 2011.

+1 more 
posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It's strange that according to the map, the sounds are heard mostly in the Christian world.

Just an observation.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: 0bserver1

www.independent.co.uk...

There's a huge difference between these sky trumpet noises and the Taos hum or other humming noises that only a select few people could hear. Those hums you refer to in that article were suggested to be caused by the military's ELF towers.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Reading that story I'm glad that I have some evidence otherwise I don't think that I would present this to you all here , And when I heard that sound I immediately recognized it ..
I had the intention to drive around , and look where it came from , but I knew it would be pointless to do so .

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Nice capture!!!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Spader
Rather, the heavily populated world.
Russia is an interesting omission on either criterion.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
i fully believe that an alien communication system is in place, and that these sounds are masks or side sounds/frequnecies/bursts?? that are time anomalies of sounds being released from telepathic amplified communications. which explains the correlations between voice hearers explanations and the fact that these sounds have been traced back to the early 1900s in a newspaper article about strange sounds from a lake at yellowstone.

time phased telepathic signals perhaps? masked by frequencies..

p.s. im a studio engineer and scizo-effective.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Don't over analyse the map people, its generated by self-reports, not made by a rigorous sampling, by this i mean the reason the most heavily populated countries (china and India) don't have markers is not necessarily because there is no hum, but because people don't report it to that website

www.thehum.info...

edit on 11-5-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Well I wish I had more , only one recording I still have from that day but I enthusiastically ruined that with my voice screaming " can you hear that , can hear it "

But can still hear the hum sound through my voice ..
edit on 0b35America/ChicagoWed, 11 May 2016 17:57:35 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 11 May 2016 17:57:35 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
One is all you need. I have heard similar to your recording here in LA.
I screamed too. I was like what is that!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Spader

Maybe because it is a westerner made map.. There are a lot of similar sounds recorded in Russia too and you cannot see those in that map. Youtube is full of them.. well Russia is very christian too and compared to westerners i think they are more religious. Just google странные звуки неба

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Sufferers known as "Hummers" thats an unfortunate nickname and pretty objectionable.

This humm phenomena is an oddball, ive heard humms like that and some times i was able to find the source other times i did not.

Thing is, once you prove one and you can recreate it (often i found minor feedback loops in certain speakers and the grounding of the amps). thing is once you find a source, every other time you dont you assume you just havnt looked well enough.

edit on b1717640 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

If it were telepathic I couldn't record it IMO but it sure sounds like you hear in many movies , who knows some guy has a new hobby and placed some speakers on full amplified humming sound out of his bedroom, placing a handycam now laughing his a$$ of with scoring many hits on youtube " look at that sucker screaming "

oh I have to doa quick search on the tube now

edit on 0b40America/ChicagoWed, 11 May 2016 18:12:40 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 11 May 2016 18:12:40 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

If it were telepathic I couldn't record it right?

as a "schizo-effective" i have direct mind-?? communication. on my end its all amplified and time phased so only i hear it. I have had shared experiences with others who heard/felt communications around me. I was just theorizing that what if they are using some sort of masking frequencies in the microwave spectrum that when they hit eachother or something like that they make these strange noises to "hide" the truth.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

That remind me of a video in Canada that people also speculated it was end of the world trumpets and what not, but in the end resulted it was a machine scraping concrete during the construction of a skate park

www.facebook.com...

In the end everyone rationalize in the way it fits better their believes

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Sounds like an excavation machine, bulldozer or something like a Bobcat.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join