It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have just found something subliminal hidden in a waterfall white noise vid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I hear a something for sure. I can't tell what it's saying (I've only got cheapo supermarket headphones) but it's sort of a lower, guttural voice that almost molds to the vibration of the waterfall but not quite, you catch it in-between the rhythms of the waterfall noise, barely - like seeing a moth dart around from the courner of your eye but not finding it when you look for it.

It reminds me of when I was little and listened to story cassettes at bedtime over and over again until they were almost snapping, the B side would sometimes play the A side simultaniously (or at least I think that was what happened? maybe it was just a bad recording) very quietly which was pretty creepy when you're 6 years old.

Trying to stay logical, it could be some sort of copyright message or advert for the main website where it was sourced orginally? It's hopefully just telling us to buy the latest iPhone or Lucky Charms cereal or something. Have you noticed any particular cravings since listening? (on a serious note: the implications of subliminal messages in tracks like this are terrifying considering how widely used they are, I wouldn't put it past - how do I say 'Them' without sounding paranoid?- The Powers that Be? to have realised this and jumped on it)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have an idea to inspire more naysayers to stay a bit longer.

Let anyone make a 30 second trim of the audio from whatever part of it and let me hear it. I will be able to tell you at what time I hear the phrase. Then you can compare it to the full-lenght original to see if the time matches with the marks I mentioned earlier. No way I could cheat in any way IMO. I'm confident I can do it in a minute so wait for us to be in a thread at the same time.
Just use a good quality 320 kbps and some decent trimmer. The one I'm using sucks when trying to cut from a precise point.

a reply to: Lumi309

Thanks. It could be latin too. If only more people heard it. I thought I need just one guy with a tech to confront them.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

I've been waiting for someone else to bring it up, because saying "I'm in a submarine" would make perfect sense. Many of these "White Noise" and "Waterfall" recordings are obtained from submarine engine rooms. I know this was done until at least the mid 90s, maybe it's an older recording...
edit on 16-5-2016 by Brildenlanch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Brildenlanch

First I've ever heard that...Got a source?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Nice to see you folks still around. I was a bit afraid that it gets unsolved. It's however a very unlikely explanation. Why would anyone in a submarine self assured himself that he is indeed in a submarine in the first place?
(picturing himself claustrophobic madness.) The last place I would search for a sound of falling waters is an artificial environment that needs to be silent and dry.
It's rather [sec-u-nin] anyway.
I was expecting guys from Calmsound to show up to derail the thread
Just kidding.
I'm pretty sure it is a good quality recording of a large humming watefall. With something extra I haven't ordered inside

EDIT: I'm sure threre is plenty of sub-marine sound recordings out there for sonar/echolocation crew training purposes. Totally unrelated.
Such a man would hear it. Call one if you can. They are submarine's ears. Don't cough!
edit on 17/5/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: some more content

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Well, it's just something my dad told me. He was an audio engineer. If you just search "Submarine white noise" you'll see the results.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Well I was just referring to white noise, I guess it's not really used for Waterfall sounds, but when you hit the "White Noise" button on your sound machine there's a good chance it's a submarine engine/battery room recording

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Brildenlanch

Why not. They may had been used in old times but today when many free programs are able to generate all kinds of very clear and soft digital noises I see no reason to use them. Recording in a nature is no big deal either. It's a dead road. Focus on the audio. I can't believe so many people have some ear malfunction. It has to be in the way your mind is processing the informations. Are your brains jammed by the full scale - brown to white noise?
Now it raises a few questions to me - is my brainwave and meditation training responsible for an above average ability?
I excluded it could be some 3D, stereo-only, binaural hi-tech stuff. I can hear it in both L/P speakers. Playing with equalizer seems to affect rather the noise while slightly lowering the volume of the suggestions. To me it is clear and easily spottable, hard to miss. WTH is going on here?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Btw setting some signature in the middle of a thread is solely coincidental and periodical. I had such a feeling someone might feel manipulated. Just ignore it please.
EDIT: ...lol
edit on 20/5/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: filled out

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I really want to hear it, but I'm afraid I will not be of any help.
Maybe something is wrong with my ears or am I not the only one who can't hear any of those sentences

edit on 20-5-2016 by z00mster because: Grammar

edit on 20-5-2016 by z00mster because: Stupid Autocorrect

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: z00mster

Well, thank you for trying. A couple of days ago I almost had a bit of a doubt but I don't have to play it anymore to reinsure myself. It just gives me a smile after the first 13 seconds. Is there a possibility that we are not listening to the same file? I'll keep a copy.
I mean is there any theoretical possibility of a file being played differently based on location - 50 vs 60 Hz grid, various systems, codecs etc? Next week I'll have to check it on someones else's machine.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
bumpity
bump. The case remains open

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well, I can hear what sounds like voices on and off throughout the video, and I can't say I've been prone to auditory hallucinations...peaked my interest.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hello I am new to this forum and just discovered it by accident.
After reading about this poor guy who can hear a voice in the video that no one else can hear.
I just had to write in.
I can also hear the voices loud and clear.
A few years back after experiencing paranormal activities in my bedroom, I decided to purchase
a mini video recorder to record 24/7. I found after playing back what i recorded there was this white noise
continuously there on playback and in this noise I could hear a voice talking non stop, sounded exactly the same
on you're waterfall video. Now here is the exciting part, I have found away in Audacity, to extract the voices from
the hiss so they are more clearer and audible. Listen M8 you are not hearing things! It is 100% there, and I can with my
technique of extraction prove it.
Just another thing, if you're interested, i can extract voices from any form of hiss, I have even extracted voices hidden in
the hiss generated by Audacity. Crazy but this is true, If you want to contact me, please do.
P.s I know this comes a little late, I am sorry, as you posted last year, hope I have been of some help.

Mr voicextraction.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

hello it is mr voicextracton again.

just to let you all know, I have extracted the voice on that video, it appears twice once at 0:36 and then at 0:56.
i did a quick job on it, the voice to my hears sounds more clearer and it says " blocking the way phone "
I tell you now, there is a voice all through that video, just faint under the hiss, and boost slightly in volume at these
two points and probably all through, as i believe the sound to this video is looped.

I would love to upload it to this forum so you all can hear it, as I have it on my computer's hard drive, but I don't know how to do it. I don't even know if it's possible, if anyone knows how, please let me know, or other wise i can upload it to my
Dropbox and then send you the link to it. Get in touch and i will be happy to do it.

bye for now all.

mrvoicextraction.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Hello everyone,

I have now uploaded the video Niagara Falls with my quick extraction of the voice to my dropbox.
So anyone with the link should be able to hear what I have done.
Please understand I could get the voice more clearer, but this is just for a demo purposes, there is still a little noise
around the voice, so it may sound a bit weird when you first listen to it, but now you should hear the voice, i am sure
it is saying "Cry on the telephone" but you might hear something else.

What I did was, I downloaded the video from you tube, and then I separated the audio from the video, so i can import the audio into Audacity.
Audacity cannot play video, then I extracted the voice in the audio hiss or the water sound, and then in Filmora, synchronized the audio back with the video.

I have been working on this phenomenon for many years now, I have extracted voices many times out of my recordings.
I have a massive collection of EVP's that don't sound human, my EVP's when reversed,the words and sentences spoken by
these voices, change into other words and sentences, without the reversing effect, you get when you reverse the human voice. There are many supposedly claims on You Tube and other media like ghost hunters and all the other terrible American ghost series of supposed EVP voices captured, if the voice sounds Human, then it is human, Real EVP sounds electronic, and can be reversed which is impossible for the human voice to do.

Anyway here is the link. please let me know what you think, and if you hear what I hear.

www.dropbox.com...

Take care everyone.

Mr Voice extractor.

edit on 6-1-2018 by mrvoicextraction because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I heard it and on crappy laptop speakers, didn't need my "behringer studio monitors" but its not a voice its a natural sound something is happening in the waterfall at certain intervals maybe a tunnel in the waterfall draining every 20 - 30 seconds.
also I listened to all versions of it from the cleaned up version to the first one someone did.
Cleaned up one made it more audible that it sounds like water bursting fast every 20 - 30 seconds....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join