It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have just found something subliminal hidden in a waterfall white noise vid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well I'm kind of audiophile and into brainwave stuff so yesterday I lurked Youtube for some good white noise - Niagara falls and found something. We had a good thread about auditory hallucinations - especially hearing voices in a white noise last year but this one will make you paranoid (in terms of listening to random white noise vids)
White/brown noise is very usefull to carry stuff into your subconscious mind.
Please check the vid with a good equipment - headphones are best. The repeating voice starts at 0:36 and again at 0:56 etc until the end. You will recognize it easy once you realize it.

Otherwise a nice vid. Just this subliminal hypnosis or unknown evil mantra repeating is very uncalled for.
Be careful folks there are many freaks out there. We could even take it as a game and through analysis expose a conspiracy. Is audacity good enough to clear the voice?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Can someone help me to expose their website? I really hate people like this. I'm afraid that if I expose them on youtube they will replace the vids to keep the cash comming.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ
I gave it a shot with some headphones I've been using in the studio for 30+ years, thru a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 and didn't hear anything, can you tell me what you are hearing?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

From the second 0:36 to 0:37 a man's voice clearly says something of 5 syllables. It sounds kinda like "Arnie secunin" Now when you know what to seek turn the volume up maybe. Try to filter the waterfall sound out.
30+ years old headphones - that could be the problem.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

I don't hear anything and I have thousands of dollars worth of audiophile headphones/amps/etc. I'm intrigued by the concept since I sleep with a waterfall field recording but....just not hearing anything.
edit on 11-5-2016 by elliotmtl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
Can someone help me to expose their website? I really hate people like this. I'm afraid that if I expose them on youtube they will replace the vids to keep the cash comming.

What web site? What cash? You can't even tell us what this subliminal message says. "Arnie secunin"?? What is that supposed to mean? An "unknown evil mantra"? I don't see how you can come to these conclusions based on what you have told us so far.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Damn. That' two of you. However even an expensive hardware is useless if your brain is distracted with a white noise.
You may need a software or at least playing with equalizer to find it. Anyone else?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

That's what I'm trying to find out. There is clearly a repeating pattern and it has no place in a natural white noise.
What does it mean? You want me to do all the work so that you can just move your thumb up or down.
It just sounds kinda like this. I haven't found any meaning or used any software yet.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Why do I feel like the OP is hyping his own video? This thread stinks.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Battlefresh

BS. Please people don't be lazy to check it yourself. This could be big. White noise subliminal programming could be on every corner. I would analyze it myself but I most likely lack the skill.

And it's absolutely not a hallucination if I can find the exactly same words on 10 timestamps.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have just googled a bit and found women freaking out that they hear stuff in a white noise machines/cd's they play to their babies.

I thought you'll be interrested. It is sad so far. Just give me a hint how to filter out a white noise and I'll give it some energy and time.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

That's what I'm trying to find out. There is clearly a repeating pattern and it has no place in a natural white noise.
What does it mean? You want me to do all the work so that you can just move your thumb up or down.
It just sounds kinda like this. I haven't found any meaning or used any software yet.

Yet you said:

WHAT web site? WHY does it need exposing. WHO do you "hate" again? What is the issue? And you said this:

Be careful folks there are many freaks out there. We could even take it as a game and through analysis expose a conspiracy. Is audacity good enough to clear the voice?

WHY are you convinced "there are many freaks out there"? WHAT evidence do you have that there is any conspiracy at all? WHAT do you mean when you say, "Is audacity good enough to clear the voice?"

HOW can you come to such conclusions when you also say, "I haven't found any meaning or used any software yet."

Basically what you have done here is say, "I hear something, but I can't figure it out. It might be a conspiracy and we need to expose their web site." There does not appear to be any reason whatsoever to come to conclusions of a conspiracy on so little evidence. If you are going to make the claim, it's up to YOU (not any of us) to point out what it is, but you can't. And no one else hears anything.

Unless you can do better than what you have so far, I'm going with: It's all in your head. There is nothing there.

If you think differently, prove it.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

a reply to: ugmold

From the second 0:36 to 0:37 a man's voice clearly says something of 5 syllables. It sounds kinda like "Arnie secunin" Now when you know what to seek turn the volume up maybe. Try to filter the waterfall sound out.
30+ years old headphones - that could be the problem.

No, no, I don't think that is the problem.....

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I think I know what happened here. Equipment is not a problem. People get used to background sounds (in noisy factories) so that they don't hear them any more - because the sound is not relevant (a process called habituation). Your brain needs to get used to the waterfall sound first. Play it a couple of times.

To me this sound is so obvious that I expected immediate confirmation. No one can fool a true white noise lover with something that loud.
Obviously people need a CT cooked and served in a nice packaging with pictures if not a vid and advertisement these days because of desensitification. I don't blame you. Just keep moving if you don't have the ear or intention to even play it. I don't need a theoretical debunker telling me obvious.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm sorry, it's almost morning here. I'll try to pull it out tomorrow somehow or look for some free phonetic software to make you comfortable. Don't leave it yet.
I'm very disappointed that not one person can hear it. It's so loud and clear to me!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
at the begining i heard "im the devil i will conquer your world" then i started to hear high pitch voice saying "be mindful of your place in heaven" then it turned into water rushing sounds again.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Why don't you call them out on it? have you commented on the video page and asked them exactly what it is?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

To me this sound is so obvious that I expected immediate confirmation. No one can fool a true white noise lover with something that loud.
Obviously people need a CT cooked and served in a nice packaging with pictures if not a vid and advertisement these days because of desensitification. I don't blame you. Just keep moving if you don't have the ear or intention to even play it. I don't need a theoretical debunker telling me obvious.

You should get together with sanitizedinfo there. You two have a great deal in common.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

You should get together with sanitizedinfo there. You two have a great deal in common.

you should stop being a troll?? these communications are different for everyone, were not mentaly ill bud.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
There might be another reason for it.

Back when the recording industry first went digital, a lot of companies used to add hidden signals into the mastered copies of songs. These hidden signals would serve as "fingerprints" so they could verify when their songs were being sampled. If they suspected a song, commercial, or other work was using their audio without a license, they could analyze it and see if their hidden "fingerprint" was present. If it was, it would serve as proof in a lawsuit.

I learned this when I was first getting into music publishing, so I don't know if they still do this. And I never learned the specifics of it either lol. Just pointing out that there may be a less nefarious reason for the subliminal signals. The maker of the video might have had people rip off his/her work before and this could be a safeguard against that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join