It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before The Beginning There Was...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: MissSmartypants

there could not be chaos before the begining
It existed in the pre-beginning. Surely you've heard of the "pre-beginning"?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

so the begining?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

so the begining?

I managed to get through a minute seventeen seconds and still over half of it left. My son makes me watch youtube videos too. So anyway....huh?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Um, I'm biologically male. I can totally imagine nothing. :p
Well, biologically male, you're funny.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Before the beginning there was the end of something else.

This "chaos" was that end, perhaps, however long that lasted.
Holy Mandela Effect! I swear this post wasn't here earlier. But anyway...the universe is expanding much the way a foam ball that's been compressed expands, with the little holes in the foam getting farther and farther apart and eventually it will have expanded to the point where even the smallest quantum particles are such vast distances from each other as to not even exist together in the same universe and this great emptiness between them becomes the new Chaos...giving rise to awareness and creation all over again and again ad infinitum. That Ouroboros thing IAMTAT spoke of.But its not so much a cycle of beginnings and endings but of new creations emerging from within the previous creation like fractals emerging from other fractals...exactly like that.
edit on 5/11/2016 by MissSmartypants because: Spebeling

edit on 5/11/2016 by MissSmartypants because: Info

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I like the ouroboros concept.
No beginning...No end...only a perpetual cycle of nothing-to-everything-to-nothing-to-everything...
Yeah...but since I can wrap my head around that concept, that probably isn't it. I prefer to think that at one time nothing truly did exist until it didn't.

Both the nothing and chaos are perceptions from a interior universal CREATOR Creation, it seems... For why does or did the CREATOR have to be "contained" within the boundaries of the Created at all?

With this in mind, everything perceivable by those who feel they are consciously aware of -something & nothing- may still be fractals or smaller components of understanding to a un- fathomable Source.

So no matter how hard its tried to be understood (individually separately species wise) the objectivity of understanding it all will be limited. Unless the CREATOR makes direct omni-contact with various CREATOR Creations by some how tapping the collective consciousness of ALL* CREATED... And then GUIDing.
Which 1 is not doubtful of.
As always thinking optimistically to 1 it seems the more subjective data compiled from various CREATOR Creations working together DOES provide a glimpse or glimpses at the CREATOR OF ALL* THINGS and the intentions of THE.

Perhaps that's why the available LOVE or what is perceived as LOVE ENERGY - FREQUENCY provides "SPACE" for CREATOR Creations to grow together as they gain awareness and establish PEACE amongst the many. Providing fertile grounds for answers to be found as ALL* WORK AS 1...

Consider AN ALIEN DATABASE FULL OF ALL CREATED and their ARCHIVED Scientific - Religious and interactive data between various ET GROUPS INCLUDING HUMANS. That database 1 would think answer many questions and prevent many failures.

OUTTA BOX - Why couldn't there of been a void (Abyss in 1z perception) that was nor chaotic or active, untill something was added into it which caused physical and or chemical changes to the compressed material and the Abyss, that then cause the Great expansion / separation? Bang... Which made ALL perceiving.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Got Slainte?!?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

No beginning...No end...only a perpetual cycle of nothing-to-everything-to-nothing-to-everything...
Yeah...but since I can wrap my head around that concept, that probably isn't it. I prefer to think that at one time nothing truly did exist until it didn't.

Both the nothing and chaos are perceptions from a interior universal CREATOR Creation, it seems... For why does or did the CREATOR have to be "contained" within the boundaries of the Created at all?

With this in mind, everything perceivable by those who feel they are consciously aware of -something & nothing- may still be fractals or smaller components of understanding to a un- fathomable Source.

So no matter how hard its tried to be understood (individually separately species wise) the objectivity of understanding it all will be limited. Unless the CREATOR makes direct omni-contact with various CREATOR Creations by some how tapping the collective consciousness of ALL* CREATED... And then GUIDing.
As always thinking optimistically to 1 it seems the more subjective data compiled from various CREATOR Creations working together DOES provide a glimpse or glimpses at the CREATOR OF ALL* THINGS and the intentions of THE.

Perhaps that's why the available LOVE or what is perceived as LOVE ENERGY - FREQUENCY provides "SPACE" for CREATOR Creations to grow together as they gain awareness and establish PEACE amongst the many. Providing fertile grounds for answers to be found as ALL* WORK AS 1...

Consider AN ALIEN DATABASE FULL OF ALL CREATED and their ARCHIVED Scientific - Religious and interactive data between various ET GROUPS INCLUDING HUMANS. That database 1 would think answer many questions and prevent many failures.

OUTTA BOX - Why couldn't there of been a void (Abyss in 1z perception) that was nor chaotic or active, untill something was added into it which caused physical and or chemical changes to the compressed material and the Abyss, that then cause the Great expansion / separation? Bang... Which made ALL perceiving.

Yes I was just thinking perhaps a void and not chaos.The same premiss would apply... given an infinite amount of time all things are possible and will occur...giving rise to the all present self aware consciousness. Creator.And we don't have to worry about "where did the first void come from then?" because there was a void because it was void until it wasn't. It was empty until it realized it was empty.
edit on 5/11/2016 by MissSmartypants because: More info

edit on 5/11/2016 by MissSmartypants because: Info

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

so it was nonsense to you?

thats funny... "pre begining" is the biggest load of nonsense i have come across in a long time

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

so it was nonsense to you?

thats funny... "pre begining" is the biggest load of nonsense i have come across in a long time
Didnt watch the whole video and yes I flat out made up pre-beginning. Stay tuned. There are even bigger and better loads of nonsense to come.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Perhaps Love is the mechanism that God uses to ensure His own self preservation.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Perfection!

To paraphrase: "When casting pearls before swine, its best to coat them in something sweet. It makes the bitter go down easier."

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Perhaps Love is the mechanism that God uses to ensure His own self preservation.

As well as the preservation of the Created. For if hate and war was the mechanism 1 would think progression would be stagnant due to re creating rebuilding processes after many destroyed themselves and others do to segregating activities instead of integrated...
edit on 5/12/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Perfection!

To paraphrase: "When casting pearls before swine, its best to coat them in something sweet. It makes the bitter go down easier."
Hi there biologically male! And swine will gobble up any fool thing.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

As well as the preservation of the Created. For if hate and war was the mechanism 1 would think progression would be stagnant due to re creating rebuilding processes after many destroyed themselves and others do to segregating activities instead of integrated...
I hadnt thought of the continually needing to be rebuilt part. Good point. Thanks.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Yes I was just thinking perhaps a void and not chaos.The same premiss would apply... given an infinite amount of time all things are possible and will occur...giving rise to the all present self aware consciousness. Creator.And we don't have to worry about "where did the first void come from then?" because there was a void because it was void until it wasn't. It was empty until it realized it was empty.
So does anything exist if there is no observer? No it does not and perhaps the void HAD to give rise to the Awareness in order for the void to be able to exist. The chicken and the egg all over again.
edit on 5/12/2016 by MissSmartypants because: Spebeling

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Everything is energy, energy evolved in consciousness.

Energy Thought Consciousness Creates.

Energy is one of those "things" that could not exist in a chaotic state because energy has a strucure of orderly waves and frequencies.

Energy was one of the most important things (& factors) *in* that chaotic state.

Unless you're bringing the god/godhead/void/creation argument into it, in which case #byeMSP.

ETA: Anyway: self-realization, self-renewal, consciously aware again, reborn. It mimics everything small and large, and no reason to think it might not happen on larger scales, and scales that we are unable to understand, because we are temporally bound.
It would seem that some sort of energy would be needed to fuel the constant change of the chaotic state...or maybe since chaos cannot form any type of pattern, by definaition, maybe this constant change is just a natural attribute of chaos. Perhaps its sort of a proto energy...the precursor to energies formation. Hmmm....

But you said yourself,

Energy is one of those "things" that could not exist in a chaotic state
but now you're saying it had to have existed.

As far as chaos in patterns and frequencies, if there are an infinite number of individual patterns that are not synchronized with one another, wouldn't that be chaos to some degree?

Think of an orchestra where each instrument plays (or is synced TO) itself: its own rhythm, tempo, key signature, etc. Each has its own pattern, but the entire orchestra is, essentially, a chaotic mess.

Lastly: the main question, though: WHAT is this chaos? Define the chaos about which you're talking, then we can proceed.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Everything is energy, energy evolved in consciousness.

Energy Thought Consciousness Creates.

Energy is one of those "things" that could not exist in a chaotic state because energy has a strucure of orderly waves and frequencies.

Energy was one of the most important things (& factors) *in* that chaotic state.

Unless you're bringing the god/godhead/void/creation argument into it, in which case #byeMSP.

ETA: Anyway: self-realization, self-renewal, consciously aware again, reborn. It mimics everything small and large, and no reason to think it might not happen on larger scales, and scales that we are unable to understand, because we are temporally bound.
It would seem that some sort of energy would be needed to fuel the constant change of the chaotic state...or maybe since chaos cannot form any type of pattern, by definaition, maybe this constant change is just a natural attribute of chaos. Perhaps its sort of a proto energy...the precursor to energies formation. Hmmm....

But you said yourself,

Energy is one of those "things" that could not exist in a chaotic state
but now you're saying it had to have existed.

As far as chaos in patterns and frequencies, if there are an infinite number of individual patterns that are not synchronized with one another, wouldn't that be chaos to some degree?

Think of an orchestra where each instrument plays (or is synced TO) itself: its own rhythm, tempo, key signature, etc. Each has its own pattern, but the entire orchestra is, essentially, a chaotic mess.

Lastly: the main question, though: WHAT is this chaos? Define the chaos about which you're talking, then we can proceed.
What I said was it would SEEM to require energy...but actually before anything existed there was an empty void and with no awareness to overlay the void with a structure or matrix the void space would be inherently and continually unstable...constantly shifting and readjusting...and this may have been the precursor to energy, a proto-energy. Ta Dah!
And take a minute and read my posts...then we can talk.
edit on 5/12/2016 by MissSmartypants because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

And then some other stuff happened and you read this thread.

LOL!!
S/F

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

And then some other stuff happened and you read this thread.

LOL!!
S/F
So as you can see it's all about you...so don't screw it up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join