It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke's AMA Topic he brought of "Awareness". The Secret to The Universe Revealed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Page 9 Post # 3 by Divid Icke " RomaSempre ... what you say fits with some of the things I have said today. We are awareness - everything else is a vehicle for that awareness to experience itself. When near-death experiencers leave the body they tell a common story of being able to experience a massively expanded sense of reality with past, present and future happening at the same moment.

They experience not as a body but as an AWARENESS. In the density of our Matrix reality we still create through thought in the sense that people have an idea and then make it a reality - build something or whatever. Beyond this density in the realms of pure awareness the process is instant - you literally are what you think. You are in this reality, but cause and effect appear to happen much slower and so the connection is often not made.

So your experience makes perfect sense of this perspective of out-of-the-body-computer reality where anything and everything becomes possible. I think some dreams are processes of the brain and others are full blown beyond the body experiences. Depends how far out your pooint of attention - sense of reality - has moved during sleep.

We are like New York. We are the awareness that never sleeps - but computers go into sleep mode and the body computer is just the same. "~ David Icke

There is a state beyond manifest consciousness , which is not unconscious. Some call it super-consciousness, or pure consciousness, or supreme consciousness. It is pure awareness "free from the object of the nexus". Consciousness is intermittent , full of gaps. What is the sense of identity due to, if not to something beyond consciousness? David Icke seems to point to that which witnesses consciousness that he labels awareness. So to my understanding awareness is manifest and consciousness the manifest.

David leaves out the secret that is revealed in the book Thiaoouba on the mathematics behind awareness. The electron lasts 1 with 100 zeros behind it approximately. The average human body contain 4 billion trillion of them and each electron has the capacity to hold as much information as is held in an average town library.

Through this knowledge we know that the entire manifest personal individual body and our universal body are finite and transitory. That which we know we are, the sense of being is awareness and is unlimited and all pervading and immortal. The conclusion is just as Lord Jesus and Lord Buddha knew we must also come to know, that we are all fully God and Fully Human as the same time.
edit on 11-5-2016 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2016 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Not sure how to make quotes from other threads so i had to use quote marks

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Thiaoouba Prophecy

we are all fully God

Blasphemy!!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
"The electron lasts 1 with 100 zeros behind it approximately. The average human body contain 4 billion trillion of them and each electron has the capacity to hold as much information as is held in an average town library."

Where does this data come from, how accurate is it, and where does the electron store that much information? Signed, Confused in Seattle.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Sure we are awareness or consciousness but that is a very broad term and doesn't really explain the subtleties of life’s problems.

Awareness of what?

Is the question and that is where perception or the faculties of perception come into the picture.

Buddha framed it the best, imo.

Simply the idea of resolving the addiction to suffering

Comes down to a perception problem basically where ignorance is the key to creating and maintaining suffering through greed.

So while I agree and like Dave's analysis and the OP’s it’s a little more complicated

Our perceptive capacity has been perverted
edit on 11-5-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Just more non sensical sentences. Vague words that ask more questions than answer. Sorry.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thiaoouba Prophecy
Page 9 Post # 3 by Divid Icke " RomaSempre ... what you say fits with some of the things I have said today. We are

They experience not as a body but as an AWARENESS. In the density of our Matrix reality we still create through thought in the sense that people have an idea and then make it a reality - build something or whatever. Beyond this density in the realms of pure awareness the process is instant - you literally are what you think. You are in this reality, but cause and effect appear to happen much slower and so the connection is often not made.

Pretty much as Tesla would have put it...scared the shiite out of the locals that did!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
So.. What happens when you die?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

That depends on how you define "You"

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

What happened before you were born? "Something" (nothing?) that led to your birth.

That place after death is the same one that is before birth, and it seems as though that place always leads to birth. Where is the proof otherwise?

The universe works in cycles, we're no different because we are part of it. This is only one round of an endless cycle.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What happened before you were born? "Something" (nothing?) that led to your birth.

That place after death is the same one that is before birth, and it seems as though that place always leads to birth. Where is the proof otherwise?

The universe works in cycles, we're no different because we are part of it. This is only one round of an endless cycle.

Some sympathy with that.
Genetics are going a long way to the point that they know real experiences can be carried over from one generation thus far in the form of an irrational phobia for instance.
So, what about then real experiences carried over from one generation to the next, although that's probably only half the story or less. Does that sound from that perception simplistic, or the obvious? Of course it does in our narrow view of Genetics being something that carries our bits and pieces that make us generally look like humans...for a start. But what if there is much more going on? our body is just the remembered, 'main frame', the hardware to do other things and that's what we do. But now that geneticists are understanding that trauma from a real, bad experience just for instance, can be carried over in the genes to the next generation that puts a different light on things.
The example of Tesla I used in my last post was just as real, he often said he perceived things like a book, and made stuff from those perceptions, and likely the privilege of what technology of the day available to do those things.
That's pretty much what we do today, however people like Tesla and Einstein are especially remarkable with their insight.
They also understood that both good and bad could come from what they could achieve.
What is happening today, is that we have scientists engaging mini robots into learning curves, never to be forgotten, and all that info passed on, never to be for gotten and so on, ad infinitum, while only the infrastruture may change.
edit on 11-5-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Just because you don't remember "that place before you were born", that doesn't mean that it's nothingness.

Have you ever woke up from sleeping and didn't remember having a dream but then you realize that you actually did? I don't think "that place" is nothingness, I think it just seems that way for the same reason that waking up and not remembering your drean may cause you to think that nothing happened.

There are people who have reincarnation and pre-birth experiences.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Just because you don't remember "that place before you were born", that doesn't mean that it's nothingness.

Have you ever woke up from sleeping and didn't remember having a dream but then you realize that you actually did? I don't think "that place" is nothingness, I think it just seems that way for the same reason that waking up and not remembering your drean may cause you to think that nothing happened.

There are people who have reincarnation and pre-birth experiences.
Can you remember where you were this very day last year? Can you remember every day of your life? I think most would say no to this. It doesn't mean they didn't exist then.

new topics

top topics

join