It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First time Poster. Unusual personal contents. Be nice please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hello ATS!,

This is my first official thread here (forgetting the introduction one). I half expected it to be on another forum regarding other topics which I find fascinating, but recent dreams have forced me to come here. Please note that these experiences are from what we would call "the dream world". These are dreams and not otherworldly experiences that led me to this forum, so please forgive me if its in the wrong section. (MODS, please do your respected work in the aid of a newbie. Here goes....

Dream 1

I have been trying to cancel out meats and various other toxic foods in my diet. It seems that something in my head is now trying to push an agenda forward. Here comes a brief description of the dream...

I woke up in Germany (where I was born) and into a company of people who on the face of it, seemed friendly at first. However, moments into the dream, I was faced with situations which I could not handle. In the dream, I was force fed beef steaks and then observed until my reaction. I reacted in horror and disgust, because the dream made me feel like I was going to be physically sick. When I rebuffed and freaked out, I had alot more female characters in my dream, who made it clear that my resistance was foolish and unnecessary. I remember the tastes, the horror and the fear as I write this. (Vomit inducing, isn't the word.)

Dream 2 - This happened before Dream 1.

I'd had a restless sleep. I had spend weeks and days trying to get "Out of Body" and traverse a realm of which I had no knowledge. When I "believe" I came out, I was faced with the same world, albeit with a negative "hue" to it. My physical presence had no form, but had the properties of an existence which had a syrup/gelatinous form. I was locked in a grey version of my real world, with the ability to only go to the boundaries of my bedroom. If I tried to examine closer things, then I would be overcome with an unwarranted fear of what might happen. When I tried to leave the boundaries, it felt as if I was going to be taken down to a level I could not understand.

Please note, that I have only felt sleep paralysis on one occasion in my life, which was very similar to dream 2, however with "things" i could not comprehend.

I apologize for the rambling ATS, but I've watched and read enough of the posts here, which will hopefully have a reasonable and viable argument from what I've seen, or have believed I've seen.

Many thanks for your time in reading this thread.

Kind Regards,
K.i.R.a
edit on 11-5-2016 by KiraTheOmnipotent because: Formatting error. I'm a newbie remember...

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hello Kira, welcome.
I'm curious, how did you 'try' to get out of body before these dreams?
Also what do you mean by you 'believed' you were out, did you feel yourself floating, and saw your body from the outside?
I have had a lot of sleep paralysis in my lifetime, the last one, a few weeks ago, I felt myself being pulled but not forcefully, from my limbs and felt starting to float away, but as usual I was too tired and probably afraid to go any further and really just wanted to sleep.
This has happened a number of occasions now.

I have only felt sleep paralysis on one occasion in my life, which was very similar to dream 2, however with "things" i could not comprehend.

What kind of things did you see or feel?

Regarding the meat eating dream, if you are actively forcing yourself not to eat meats (was it an overnight decision?), it might just be your mind and/or body rebelling.
But ultimately, only you can really pick apart your dreams and learn from them.

edit on 11/5/16 by athousandlives because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: athousandlives

Hi Althous!

Many thanks for the reply athousandlives! Previously, I had listened to the usual audio tracks (w/ binaural beats) and tried to get a sense of total calm. When Dream 2 happened, my sense of awareness was as it usually would be if I was awake (to me it seemed as real as i'm messaging you now). I forced myself out of my physical body by willpower. When I tried to get an understanding of my surroundings, all was calm until I tried to leave my bedroom. Then, it started to seem like a nightmare from Tim Burtons mind! lol.

I have had a nightmare before where I have felt physical pain (usually jabs in the ribs, which are agonising) that I have fought with all my being to brush off with no success, because I could not move. I dont know if they were connected, as I was able to awake after alot of fighting. It feels like I'm being prodded by some sadist for their amusement. It feels so real, and the points of impact still tingle after waking up.

With the meat dream, I have tried to gradually ween myself off them and go to what many would call, a herbivore diet. It was an inner, personal matter which surprised me by becoming so outspoken.

Truly weird..

K
edit on 11-5-2016 by KiraTheOmnipotent because: Damn typos!!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KiraTheOmnipotent

" I had listened to the usual audio tracks (w/ binaural beats) and tried to get a sense of total calm "

this is the problem

if you want astral freedom you can do it without any external input

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Thanks Kibric, I understand what you mean. When I was younger and lived in the country, calmness became a natural state. Where I live now in a town, trying to achieve total calmness is a challenge, as I can always hear the hussle and bussle of everyday life. Do you have any ideas of where I can start, being in a pretty urban situation? Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

K

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

There's a few in here that would have better insights into these things.

Astral projection, or OOBE's are something I think I need to delve into more deeply, as I have been having these experiences since my teens.
I did at one point also start listening to binaural beats and consciously try to do it. And had relative success, as I had some weird experiences involving sounds and voices, and that feeling of floating away, but something was always blocking the way.
Probably fear, but it frustrated me as I consciously don't really feel the need to be afraid about stuff like this anymore.
Also nowaday, when it happens involuntarily, I'm just too tired and always end up thinking I gotta wake up early the next day, lol

Edit: do you meditate? for me these things happened more frequently when I developed a meditation routine.
edit on 11/5/16 by athousandlives because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

do not listen too (w/ binaural beats)

think about your eyes, put your attention on your eyes
do no try too picture them just put your attention with them
let your attention rest on your eyes
mind slows down, with practise the mind stops

if the mind is really racing then focus on a sensation
i.e a cool breeze on your skin, breathing ,

or birds churping , talking

if you do meditate keep your eyes open or half closed
meditating with your eyes closed is
" the blind leading the blind " that is the 1st meaning the metaphor had before mis interpretation

edit on 11-5-2016 by kibric because: no reason

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

This thread might help you. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Congrats on your thread.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Your first thread is great! Many more to come.

top topics

join