It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If God exists it must be (exactly like) you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You are consciousness. Without consciousness, there is no creation, no experience of anything. Existence can exists because of experience.

If that grander perspective of life exists, the greater intelligence that created life, that guides life, then it must be per definition consciousness.
If it wasn't consciousness, it wouldn't have an experience of it self, it couldn't think of anything, nor create anything, because there would be nothing to create or think it with.

So if God exists, it must be exactly like you, consciousness.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

But do we have any original thoughts ? just asking ...peace

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

God would probably disagree. We may have consciousness but we only see a microscopic sliver of the world. God can see it all, with a grander perspective you & I could never comprehend.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yes, and but it's logical is sees all through us, that the big consciousness is made up out of the smaller consciousnesses.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a beaver, is it conscience as well? a beaver can create a damn.
is a comet conscience? it can create a cataclysm
is water conscience? its contents can create algae.
is air conscience? it can create weather.

there are many thing unconscience that create, volcanoes, waves, tides, wind, water...

i think its time to stop crediting god with everything.
no proof of god, no proof of creationism,
proof of evolution, proof the bible is way off fiction

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It makes me wonder about what the difference might be between God's perspective and our's on the Soul. Its like we have a vail into that part of us .Just enough to think or believe we have one but not enough to call it prof .

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yep, the cosmic consciousness is God and the universe is its body. God is the experiencer and the universe the experience, though they are not separate from one another just on opposite ends of the spectrum, we as life are where the experiencer and experience meet in the middle.

God sees everything through us, though we see everything as well, only through a confined perspective.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Seems that CERN is looking for dark matter as well as other dimensions .I am of the belief that God ,although able to interact with the physical world ,exist out side of the physical but may be keeping it going using His consciousness .

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Perhaps they do contain consciousness, the teachers I value the most argue that.

In my opinion, the fact that we all share the same miraculous consciousness cannot be a coincidence.
And in fact, quantum mechanics shows that the physical world is created by consciousness.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Your mind is outside of the physical world, it isn't bound by the physical laws of nature. Can you walk on water? Not in the physical world, but in your mind you can. You can't fly, but in your mind you can. The list can go on, but I think you get my meaning.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Quantum mechanics says no such thing.
Hard to peer Review bull crap.

And as someone has stated before many things don't have consciousness . Would an single cell life form have consciousness. It can create many things.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Depends on definition of god. But by my definition.

It is like saying a cell in my body has the same consciousness/awareness as all the cells in my body.

Even if you could get to experience any ones experience at a time. The sum of being connected to all in real time must be different than being connected to one.

Even empaths that I have met seem to sometimes have problem separating 2 experiences knowing what experience fits where and their ability are normally a bit limited.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GemmyMcGemJew

In fact there are theories that consciousness exist within the cell.

edit on 11-5-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benicealways
a reply to: nobunaga

Perhaps they do contain consciousness, the teachers I value the most argue that.

In my opinion, the fact that we all share the same miraculous consciousness cannot be a coincidence.
And in fact, quantum mechanics shows that the physical world is created by consciousness.

No it doesn't.

This is all "if I close my eyes, you all disappear" nonsense.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Parafitt

Yet is does, it's simply what the double slit/delayed choice quantum eraser experiment shows

And many of the greatest physicists knew this i.imgur.com...

top topics

join