It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

haha yeah it has a little of my "blood" (milk and food coloring) no boobs tho, yea olarus vids are awesome

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: anonymous1legion
a reply to: olaru12

very cool, your production puts our vid to shame lol

It's not a competition amigo. We have a lot of experience and some of the best resources you can imagine. Prop houses, wardrobe warehouses, a city that is very film friendly to independents as well as big budget productions.

You just keep writing scripts, shooting and editing. Tell your story!! I want to see it.

Actually I am a SAG actor as well as a filmmaker and have been in over 100 film and TV as background/driver, dayplayer and a few nice roles in BIG budget productions.

Currently I am concentrating on Production and socially relevant documentaries.

are you familiar with this software? www.celtx.com...

wow we had more early vids but most got lost, will check out that link now cheers

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
incase anyone interested
mistakes
1: after the fatal gunshot we blew smoke into the barrel to simulate a smoking gun but you can see the cigarette in his other hand
2: as the blood is flowing out of my mouth you can see my cheek twitching
3: my bro fudges afew line especially the "instruction of the constroction"

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hey man I liked it, haha after the guard got shot a second or so later on the close up of the pistol I saw you smoking a cig in that shot lol. The only thing I didn't like was the music everything else was pretty entertaining. It kind of reminded me of Deus Ex in a way good work bro!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join